The Ramblers

lol!
i need entertaining at night!! I'm all on mi lonesome!

Evening all. I've been at my auntie's all day.

Jess, BLW is going slowly but well!

Gem you just crack me up. Saw my relatives today from Caister - think you would have been in the same school year as my 2nd cousin.

Did Rhys eat the food eliese?

Where is janie?

I didnt go to caister high, but i might still know him/her. May i ask a name?

Im gonna have to start putting together my boots photobook. Got till the 30th to complete it to get the free offer, lol. Im making it for fobs parents. Gonna put a little poem on each double page and a photo on the other which represents something in the poem. Seems like a long arse task thinking about it now, and not long to do it!

Haha idea nicked! Present for the nan's i think :)

I'll PM you his name - never know who is reading!

You need to sign up for it now then, presuming u still can. You have to wait for them to send u a code out to use it.

Link: https://www.bootsphoto.com/landing/freebabybook?channel=1244&cid=taolp143

If you dont hurry n sign up u wont get the code in time x It might just be mine which expires on the 30th, but wouldnt wanna chance it. You just pay postage x

Aww! I havent watched that much of im a celeb, but from what ive seen i really like lembit! Hes so geek its cute. His brain works like mine. EVerything has to be done in an OCD logical manner, lol. Ive heard him seem very annoying, but everything interfereing he has said, ive totally agreed with, lol!

Morning all!

Its white over here!! and bloody cold!

jo you still after fitteds?

Whats everyone upto today?

Morning jess!

Nit sure about fitteds. I need to sell stuff first then see where i am. It has finally started snowing here too, and i've got to get to bradford today!

oh dear! do you drive?

I hate driving in this weather! think i'm going to stay inside today!

I need to try and sell some nappies!
think i need to kick my butt into gear and get them on here!

My dad's gf is driving. I drove up this time last year when there were blizzards!

aww well at least you don't have to worry about driving!

you doing anything nice down there?

It's up there for me :) it's my uncles birthday and we need to swap christmas presents!

lol its up there for me to! don't know why i said down!

Thats a long drive you have got! it takes an hour from where i am!

Grrr! Just wrote a massive message n finn hit the touch pad n managed to click back...So morning!

hows albert coming on with his crawling jo? just seen the pic on fb he looks too small to crawl!!!

Morning

I think Rhys liked the food, he gummed some Cheese but didnt have a clue about the pasta

Its not snowing here thak god cos Im going to lakeside

Anyone else doing anything

He propells himself forward now. Bit like a salmon trying to get upstream :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->