The Ramblers

I think so, just chewed and gummed it, wasnt so keen on the weetabix this morning

morning eliese x

megan wont lay on here front so doubt that shes ever going to crawl!

A had beef casserole last night. He only ate the potato though!

Hey everyone! Not been on much, been playing in the snow :D Saying that, I was on all day yesterday but I was reading that thread. Fucking arsehole.

Anyways! |I haven't read back yet, so can't comment much.....lol Noah ate weetabix this morning though and loved it! I've got him carrot sticks to cook, and banana for later, can't wait lol

hey janie! ive pm'd you!

I know that thread is really sad isn't it!

Hi Janie! Did you stretch your ears the other day?

I got to bradford in one piece :) FOB has been FBing me loads. Apparently he is going to dump his gf and his other ex is being a cow. We'll see. He's currently in the peak district bear grylls style :shock:

Awww jo, just when you think you're moving on....they time it perfectly!!!! Say hi to Bradford for me, it's my old stomping ground :D

I did start doing them, 1.6mm crescents in now, but it hurt more than I though lol

eVENING LADIES! How has todays munching been going? I feel all left out with my purees lol.

Yhink im gonna watch xfactor in bed then mebbe a film or just sleep.

Major bargains to be ad on ann summers today ladies! Loads of clearance items plus ive got a couple of codes.

VSLDGFJ = 10%

RUDOLF = Free delivery

Ive ordered 2 random bras, lol. You put in your size n they send u a random bra in ur size. Normally £5, but 25pct off at the min, plus the extra 10pct off they work out at about £3.30 each. Apparently the ones they send are usually pretty nice. I also went through quidco and got 18pct cash back. Novelty items r all 3 for 2 as well. I got about £40 worth of stuff for £15 in the end x

Yas cheapy bras is what i is needing!

I think I'm gonna stretch to maybe 8-10. See how brave I am lol

Noah is still having purees too Gem, just lumpier lol

hey all!

Don't know what size i am at the moment! don't really want to buy bras and then whey shrink once i stop expressing!

Yeh im not sure when the deal runs outm but its actually less than £3 per bra if you go through quidco as well. You might be able to get a coouple of stretchy triangles stitched together in tesco for that price, lol. I might go buy some more! Cant really go wrong at that price. Im gonna google n see what kind of things people have received.

Ive cancelled my sky n im back to square 1 again! Realised i signed up to sky+ hd n it costs an extra £10 per month. Without it i have to pay £60 set up fee. Thought ill cancel while i can n look into virgin tv cos ive already got their fone n bb

Thats true jess! Some sizes r sold out as well. Probably all the regular ones.

oh well looks like ill have to have the stetchy triangles from tesco! lol

Haha! Ive got a few myself. Bought them when i was preggers They are flappy triangles if i put them on now, lol.,

lol!
Thats it i'm off! i need my bed tonight!
Night ladies x

Wowwwweeeee it's quiet! I'm away to bed too, couldn't get a bra in my size either :(

Just watched Toy Story 3 for the first time, awwww it's so good :D

Anyways nighty niiiiight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"