The Ramblers

Morning all!!! Hope you and the babbies slept well last night!

I'm going to work today :D Actually really looking forward to it, it's the busiest shopping weekend for us so I'll be kept going all day. I love being busy lol

So hope you all have a good day :D xx

Ooh, hope u have a goodday janie!

Finn slept pretty well. He woke at 3 for a bottle, then came into bed at 6 n slept till 8. If only i hadnt sat up till 3am :dohh:

morning all!

hope you have a good day janie!

megan slept well. she woke at 10 for her dummy and then slept till 7.30

Uuuuuuuuuuuurrrgh. I'm pretty sure a badger crawled into my mouth last night and died.

I had a night out! Whoooooooo! Decided i needed one, did a dash to tesco to get bottles and formula - soooooo pulled, got a phone call at 5am from dad to say A wouldn't take the formula :dohh:

Everyone good? x

oh bless ya! you must have been gutted.

Yep i'm good! hows you?

Woooo! Go Jo! Did u have a good night? Watch u dont get the bug, lol! Who did u pull? Fit? or did u have beer goggles? Did A take a bottle in the end?

I feel utterly pooped Jess, lol. My own bloody fault though hey! I was going to sleep at 11. I quickly said good night to tinternet mystery man n ended up talkin to him for 4 hours, lol. Hes becoming less of a mystery now. We played name the mystery man hang man,so now he has a name and everything, lol!

Oooih, what is his name?

He wouldn't take a bottle at all. He wanted boobies. I had probably had too much to drink but i didn't know what else to do!

Bloke is my cousins friend - just added him on FB if you want a nosey :)

Jo, you should know im not a nosey person (RUNS TO FB AT TOPSPEED). I wouldnt worry about a little bit of alcohol still in your system. If you were drinking a bottle of wine every day n feeding him, then yeh maybe, but im pretty sure a one off wont hurt. Also if there was alot of alcohol in your system would he not of noticed n probably spat it out? :D

His name is Davpd :D I guessed all the letters straight off, A,D,V, so i thought id mix things up with a P. Now he is officially a davpd! I so thought he was going to be an adam! Im guessing he works in computing as he makes lots of geeky programming jokes, which i tragically get, and love!

That makes me feel better, thanks gem :)

:rofl: @ davpd. I think you two have something special!

yeah i agree with gem. i'm sure it wouldn't have harm him in any way!

OOOOh he has a name then! doesn't that take away all the excitement?

Morning

Hows eveyone

Im gonna give Rhys some bits of bananna later, he had his first bottle of 6+ milk too

Jo are you gonna let him wean himself of the boob

Er, hasnt really made much difference, lol. He infomred me yesterday that he once spoke to me on msn under a different name n i called him a feak and told him to f off, lol. The tragic thing is, he had the convo saved still! It was from sep '08, lol. He did also ask me how it was possible to talk to someone for at least 2 hours every day, and not actually talk about anything at all. Thats been our most serious conversation to date, lol!

Ive just called FOB again! Hes been ignoring me since last weekend as he didnt turn up. Im guessing he will be ignoring me for a while longer. I just text him to say, "Stop ignoring me. Surely your not that useless you cant answer your phone, but then thats debatable!" Im guessing he will take that as good reason to ignore me longer! WHAT A KNOB!

How can he ignore the mother of his child, what a knob

Cos thats easier for him than making excuses for why hes not coming. Thats why i dont bother having a go at him, cos then he will use it as a way to justify to himself why he hasnt been round. If he has no1 to blame but himself then he has no excuse.

Im gonna look into BLW a bit today i think. See how i can combine some BLW n purees. It sounds fun, lol! If i said that in baby club id get shot down, lol! ITS NOT ABOUT WHATS FUN ITS ABOUT WHAT BABY NEEDS BAD MOTHERRRRRRRR!

The way I look at it till they are 1 the fomula or breastmilk is the main food so Im just trying him with different things

he is mainly having food at the min as he gets frustrated when we eat. You can tell he wants it, lol. He ALWAYS wakes up when we eat, so i cant really eat without him seeing. Would be cruel to sit him facing the corner while we munch, lol!

i know saw that the other day! she doesn't mess around!

i haven't even started megan on solids yet so i feel really left out!

When are you gonna start Jess

Im glad ive got the coil so I cant easily change my mind bout another one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"