The Ramblers

Rhys loves music telly and I vowed he wasnt gonna grow up a telly addict like his mum lol

Me too missy. Only programmes i allow him to watch are waybuloo and something special. He can forget about in tge night garden because there's no way i'm letting him watch that trippy shit!

In the night garden is weird

Any sign of your period yet, no sign of mine

Nope! Although it often doesn't come back when bfing. Have you done another test?

yes still neg, I really think its the pcos which is bad cos I thought being pregnant might have sorted it out

Hello everyone!

Hope you feel better soon janie!

I haven't got no books for megan yet she likes to watch tv!! already!
Yeah i agree that in the night garden is well weird and rubbish theirs no wonder kids are daft these day! lol!! but then again i reckon that anything is better than them pissin tellytubbies!!

Don't even start me on paperwork! I'm self employed and i'm about 2 months behind on my books!:blush: think it willl take me a full week to catch back up with it all!!!

Hows everyones day been so far?

Yeah i'm sure isla will be fine on her tummy. They used to advice you to put LO on there tummy years back! wish they would make up there mind!

I'm in retail i sell household products on ebay!! It pays the bills.

I really dont wanna go back to work in December

I really dont wanna go back to work in December

I go back in April :( but I'm lucky as I work in a school, so will only be in April, May and June then I'll be off for two months for the summer holidays. Maybe by December you will be ready to go back Missy. What sort of work do you do? :) x

Just work in an office hun as an administrator, I hate it though so I may look for something else

Would you work in admin in a school or something? The holidays are so great if you have kids. :) If you're unhappy definitly look for a new job... happy mummy=happy baby. x

I'm hoping to go back 3 days a week so my 27 days holiday should be about seven weeks and i'll be back at the end of feb. :cry: all because my sick pay ran out so i went on leave early - 2 months before A got here. Booooooo

Susie - my cousin is a teacher and she has the BEST summer holidaya with her daughter. I'll be so jealous!

Would you work in admin in a school or something? The holidays are so great if you have kids. :) If you're unhappy definitly look for a new job... happy mummy=happy baby. x

I was thinking that hun, MIL is a teacher so has some good contacts

Dopey, what sort of work do you do if you don't mind me asking? Three days a week is a good comprimise though I suppose....I'm sure it won't be as bad as we all think, perhaps we will find it more relaxing lol. What are you all doing for childcare? Poppy will have to go 5 days per week in nursery/childminder... so annoying that I'm going to work 5 days a week to pay half my wages for someone else to look after my baby. :(

I was thinking that hun, MIL is a teacher so has some good contacts

I get 18 weeks paid holiday a year... I never really appreciated it, but now I have Poppy, I really do. You should definitly look into it.

Susie - my cousin is a teacher and she has the BEST summer holidaya with her daughter. I'll be so jealous!

Im extra lucky as we get more hols than other schools too, as its a private school :)

Dopey, what sort of work do you do if you don't mind me asking? Three days a week is a good comprimise though I suppose....I'm sure it won't be as bad as we all think, perhaps we will find it more relaxing lol. What are you all doing for childcare? Poppy will have to go 5 days per week in nursery/childminder... so annoying that I'm going to work 5 days a week to pay half my wages for someone else to look after my baby. :(

Mil is gonna have Rhys for 2 days, dont know what I am gonna do if work dont let me do a three day week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->