The Ramblers

i don't really know! I don't even know where to start!
she doesn't really seem bothered and she seems satisfied by her bottles!

I dont think it really matters, if she is happy on the milk

Hey everyone!!! Had such a good day, totally knackered now tho :lol:

Woooo way to go Jo!!! Hope you enjoyed yourself :D

Good luck to cherryglitter!!! I think she's mad mind you lol

ehhhhhh what else?? Oh I can't remember.....need food!

I think she is mad too

I dont think I could be carrying Rhys round with a bump

Have you been working Janie

Yeah I was doing a wee shift just to get me back into it. Loved it! We were so busy it was great. My feet are killing now though and I'm knackered lol

Evening ladies. I think i would like another, but defo not for along time. I was so knackered while i was preggers, i dunno how id cope with a baby/toddler as well!

Glad u had a good day Janie!

I wish they would just get on with it on xfactor! Mind u ive been watching a thing on sky 3 about a couple n surrogacy! Gonna miss the end of it now, lol!

Yeyyyy! Bye bye wagner!!!!

Mine seems ok eliese x

I am so sick of listening to him grunting n screeching...Grrrr! He went to sleep at 8, but woke up n wont go back to sleep even though he is knackered! I refuse to keep rocking him to sleep and he is currently screaming his head off. He starts the second i put him down! Its so frustratring!

No, its finns dislike of sleeping without being rocked to sleep, lol! I made the mistake with sam n was still doing it when he was 2 so i refuse to do it again! The problem is he almost falls asleep, so i lay him down and he immediately flings his head up n starts hitting the matress with his arms. He soon goes from that to screaming, theres no real inbetween stage. I pick him up to calm him down but he doesnt really calm down (Still breathing really heavily n grunting) till he falls asleep in my arms, which then defeats everything Ive just tried to do. If hes not asleep he will fling his head up again the second u lay him down!

Hes asleep now though, so im gonna get some kip myself. Im knackered. Im praying he will sleep through tonight...Just for 1 night :D

Awwww Gem :hugs: Hope he let you have a decent sleep.

Something odd happened here last night. Noah is trying to drop his last bottle before bed. He takes 3oz then screams the place down until you put him in his cot. He normally takes 9oz! So obviously I thought he'd be up about 1-2ish for a feed.........he woke at 3 for his dummy, then didn't get up til after 6!!!! Surely this must be a fluke lol I just can't understand why that is the bottle he wants to drop..:S

Anyhoo. How's everyone else? How's the snow down your ways? Thick as anything here, I'm trying to convince Chris to stay at home :lol:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Did u hear that ladies....I said woooooooooooooooooooooooo! It must be a good day in baby sleeepsville. Finn made it through as well :D

What time is noahs last feed normally at janie?

Hope every1 else slept well!

Im chuffed even though ive only lost 1lb this week! Ive been a bit naughty anh had pizza and a fry up, lol. It was possibly the healthiest fry up ever, but the doner pizza wasnt. nor the chips n garLIC DIp i got with it :D Its spurred me on a bit for this week! Must be prepared with lots of healthy foor :D

The snow here is pretty lame janie! Not even a covering

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!! Well done Finn! Awww they must not want to be up when it's so cold lol

He usually has it between 7 - 7.30, right before bed! But he is eating a lot through the day and still takes around 20oz milk. So I won't worry too much yet.

I STILL haven't started my diet lol I just don't have the motivation to give up everything I love.....ah well, one day. But well done for still going at it, and yay for 1lb! Better than putting a lb on lol

The added lb was what i was expecting!

Everyone around me is talking about the amazing snow on fb, days off work cos they dont wanna travel etc, yet we dont even have a proper covering! They are only a couple of miles away, wheres our snow???

Babies r funny creatures, lol. Finn went through a stage of not wanting his bed time bottle. Didnt do any harm!

Morning all! I went to bed at 6 last night and A woke me up at 5.30. Just had a shower and feel a bit more human now :)

Whoooooo to sleeping babies!

No snow here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back