The Ramblers

opinions anyone?

i want to know to!!!!

Well arn't you all clever! i feel like a right thicko compared to you lot! only grades ive got are gcse and the highest i got was a D!:nope:

AWW yey for rhys! think poppy and rhys need to have a word with our 2 dopey! megan always wakes up twice in the night!

Has anyone else noticed that they keep moving this thread about!? i took me ages to find it! lol it was in b&b groups then it got moved to general and now its in parenting wish they would stop trying to confuse me!! it doesn't take much these days!:haha:

I hadn't noticed! I just come in via my subscribed threads. I suppose we do mainly talk about parenting though.

opinions anyone?

i want to know to!!!!

Well arn't you all clever! i feel like a right thicko compared to you lot! only grades ive got are gcse and the highest i got was a D!:nope:

AWW yey for rhys! think poppy and rhys need to have a word with our 2 dopey! megan always wakes up twice in the night!

:haha: doesn't matter now.. it was a bit of a rant! And a bit pointless :D

Just wondering... because I know this helps Poppy sleep through... do you let Megan nap during the day, where she also sleeps at night? Because I found that using the Moses Basket only at night helped Poppy sleep through. She naps in her little comfy ring thing during the day now, and it's really helped establish the difference between day and night with her. Hope that makes sense.

Has anyone else noticed that they keep moving this thread about!? i took me ages to find it! lol it was in b&b groups then it got moved to general and now its in parenting wish they would stop trying to confuse me!! it doesn't take much these days!:haha:

I hadn't noticed this either, as I have the first page to my favourites so I just go to that. As long as they just move us about and dont kick us out! :haha:

oh and Jess you're definitly not thick lol :haha: I don't think qualifications mean anything.... I work with kids with learning difficulties now, and it's really basic stuff. Sometimes it's the kids teaching me!

Just got back

I cannot believe he is 14lb 12, he has put on a pound in 2 weeks lol but he is so long now to he doesnt really fit in the scales any more

opinions anyone?

i want to know to!!!!

:haha: doesn't matter now.. it was a bit of a rant! And a bit pointless :D

Just wondering... because I know this helps Poppy sleep through... do you let Megan nap during the day, where she also sleeps at night? Because I found that using the Moses Basket only at night helped Poppy sleep through. She naps in her little comfy ring thing during the day now, and it's really helped establish the difference between day and night with her. Hope that makes sense.

Rhys only sleeps in the moses basket at night, he is in the living room with me otherwise on the sofa or the bouncy chair

Bloody hell ladies. I dissapear for a day or 2 and look how many pages i have to catch up on :D

Have you had him weighed yet Missy? Took Finn yesterday and bumped into 2 friends with their babies. One is about 6 months and the other is 3 weeks older than Finn. Finn ways twice as much as the one 3 weeks older than him and slightly more than the 6 month old :D He is now 15lb 3, lol! Chunky lil chubber.

I had the same nappy trouble when finn slept 9 till 4. He was soaked. He was wearin pampers newborn size 2 i think.

Ive just booked us in for swimming lessons in september. 56 quid for 12 sessions, didnt think that was to bad. Lets just hope he likes it, lol.

Havin a chill day today. The house is a tip but im far from in a rush to cvlean ::D

Wow, so much to catch up on...I have to try come online more often :dohh:

Your babies are all really big now. Isla is only 11lbs 1oz. I thought she was a big one, but apparently not.

I don't change Isla's nappies until the morning (usually 12 hours between changes), but have only had leaks with pampers. I use asda brand and they seem to hold a huge amount of wee :thumbup:

xx

L@ol, seems i replied without reading the last page...Doh!

Cant remember who asked about napping on their fronts, but finn now sleeps on his front all the time. He isso much comfier.

Cant remember who asked about napping on their fronts, but finn now sleeps on his front all the time. He isso much comfier.

I asked about napping on their front. thanks - glad to know I'm not just a bad mum to allow Isla to nap like that :blush:

Your babies are all really big now. Isla is only 11lbs 1oz. I thought she was a big one, but apparently not.

I don't change Isla's nappies until the morning (usually 12 hours between changes), but have only had leaks with pampers. I use asda brand and they seem to hold a huge amount of wee :thumbup:

xx

Do you find that pampers swell up really quick compared to other nappies? He seems like he needs changing 2 minutes after i put a fresh nappy on him. The problem i have at the minute is that pampers are the only nappies which fit. Asda and tesco size 2 arent wide enough to go round him, yet the size 3 are to big height wise, he looks like he is nappied up to his chin. Simon cowell eat ur heart out.

I might try the asdas and tesco ones, I have heard good things bout them

I asked about napping on their front. thanks - glad to know I'm not just a bad mum to allow Isla to nap like that :blush:

I started putting finn on his side cos he wouldnt sleep on his back. Now he is in his cot he seems to keep rolling from his side to his back then wakes up, so i laid him on hid front and that was the first time ive only had to get up once in the night with him. He is that bad at sleeping on his back, that if he falls asleep betweeb 6 and 8, i lay him on his back and use it as a sleep preventative, lol.

xx

Do you find that pampers swell up really quick compared to other nappies? He seems like he needs changing 2 minutes after i put a fresh nappy on him. The problem i have at the minute is that pampers are the only nappies which fit. Asda and tesco size 2 arent wide enough to go round him, yet the size 3 are to big height wise, he looks like he is nappied up to his chin. Simon cowell eat ur heart out.

:rofl:...haha, Simon Cowell...too funny!! Well, Isla is quite a skinny one, she's not got much of a belly, so maybe that's why they fit her so well. The only other ones that I found good in terms of how much liquid they hold are the Lidl nappies - but they are quite big on Isla. Pampers newborn nappies are useless imo, have you tried pampers baby dry? I've heard they are better, but haven't tried them personally.

To be honest Missy i was quite shocked when i went from tesco/asda (Find them to be the same) to pampers. The own brand ones seem to absorb so much better, and smell better!

I dont know if they do size 2 in anything other than newborn do they? Just checked my pack, new baby not newborn. Ive got a box of size 3 baby dry. Ive also got a pack of tesco and asda size 3 which ive bought while trying to find something to fit him. Maybe ill just have to put one of those on him at night and se ehow he gets on. Its only been an issue once as he doesnt normally sleep long enough to warrant worrying, lol. Perhaps if his nappy isnt so soaked, he mmight sleep longer :D Grasping at straws much?

xx

:rofl:...haha, Simon Cowell...too funny!! Well, Isla is quite a skinny one, she's not got much of a belly, so maybe that's why they fit her so well. The only other ones that I found good in terms of how much liquid they hold are the Lidl nappies - but they are quite big on Isla. Pampers newborn nappies are useless imo, have you tried pampers baby dry? I've heard they are better, but haven't tried them personally.

I've tried pampers baby dry... I like them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->