The Ramblers

Oooh, are you excited eliese?

FOB is asleep again so i can briefly update...

We have both been crying a lot today! He said he still loves C... which is understandable. But he loves me too and he's here so that's his decision. But he is single at the moment according to him. C seems to have taken the news - removed her 'in a relationship' status with him on FB.

He wants her to just go away and wishes he had trusted me more first time round so it wasn't an issue now. Said he chose between us by imagining being with each of us in 10 years time - He couldn't think of what him and C would be doing but he imagined all the places we would have been to and the adventures we'd have had.

He is feeling really shit and is using escapism at the moment but i guess he just needs time.

I really hope he means it Jo

Rhys is going to nursey for 2 hours tomorrow

Morning ladies! Have u dropped rhys off eliiese?

Hey everyone!

How's things now Jo?

I'm loaded with the cold. So I'm wrapping presents and chillaxing today until the boys are all home later lol

I called our friend to come and have a word with FOB. He isn't doing great, keeps saying he wants to die and has been using escapism big time. Just got worried coz i know what he has in his pocket :(

Dont blame ya janie! I think im gettin bored of chillaxin, lol.

That doesnt sound good Jo. i hope your friend managed to talk some sense nto him. He needs to sort himself out and realise how lucky he is to have you if you ask me! Time to stop feeling sry for himself! Sorry if that sound horrible, but uve been doing all the hard work while hes been coming and going as he pleases. Hes got you and a gorgeous lil boy and he says he wants to die....Some people would die to have that!

Ooooh, gooooooo finn! I keep saying mumumumumum to A but he just isn't taking the bait!

He went through this when we split. I've told him to go back to C if that is what he wants but he just got angry with me. Looks like i'll be paying for this for a long time! I think i'm supposed to be grateful that he has left someone he loves, but in reality he should be proving that he deserves us. Always been a sucker for someone who makes me do the running though. If he came back all flowers and chocolates i'd probably run a mile hahaha

Haha! That would be me too! Flowers n chocolate say guilty to me. Asking me if im okay more than once, well thats just too nice, run away run away, lol. I really hope he realises how lucky he is though!

Finns blowing raspberries and spraying me with his slobber...niceee!

Jo, give him a kick up the arse and tell him to stop feeling sorry for himself. Like Gem said, he is so lucky with what he's got, and what would Albert think when he's older and you had to tell him what happened?! it's shit that you're feeling bad for wanting what you should have already had - a family.

Gem Noah makes that noise, it drives Chris mad lol

A started blowing raspberries a few days ago :cloud9:

Hope nursery goes ok today eliese

Hiya

Rhys has been and come back, I only left him for half hour to go and get a few bits, the rest of the time I had a chat and a cup of tea with the owner. I really think I have struck gold with that nursery.

Rhys was fine, he didnt have his bottle but I think it was cos he was in a unfamilar place
He loved looking at the other babies, he was just staring at them.

Jo, he really needs to pull him self together. I dont like all this self pity

Im glad your pleased with the nursery eliese. That will take a weight off your mind when it comes to work time! He was prob just to distracted to think about being hungry. Finn is like that if theres lots goin on. Bugger the food, im checkin shit out!

Hows everyones day been? We went to fobs mums, swimmin, my mums and then to dads for tea. Busy busy!

Fobs being his usual wankerish self, but i cant even be bothered to go into detail. Hes just a knob, lol.

Oh I forgot that was on! Will watch it on catchup tomorrow.

I've been online all bloody day, last minute ebaying xmas pressies!

Glad the nursery is good Eliese, will make it a whole lot easier for you to leave him.

I've decided that I want to become a doula. The thought has always been there, but since I had Noah and had such an amazing birth, I want to try and help other women to have the same experience. Seeing as I wont get to do it again myself :haha:

There's a few courses approved by doula.org.uk that I can go on, then it's just basically getting some experience behind me, will do a couple of freebies and go from there :D

Evening all. FOB has gone to his friend's house. He still isn't happy so i am not going to start thinking about being with him. I already miss him being here though :dohh:

Glad the nursery went well eliese :)

:hugs: gem. Hope you sort it with FOB.

Janie i'm jealous of your birth. I really wish mine had gone to plan :cry:

Morning all. How's everyone today?

Did FOB come back last night? I hope he gets it together soon, for your sake!

Jo you did so well though! There's only so much a person can take and You can't plan how its going to go, I'm pissed off I didn't get to use the pool lol My first birth was horrendous :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->