The Ramblers

Oh i didnt think to take a side one! The worst of mine is at the bottom under my belly button. From there it just goes blubllbublblblbuablub

Gem your belly looks great hun

Mine will never be the same again, I mean I did have an 8lb 7 baby in there and im only
4f 10 there is to much excess skin . I need a tummy tuck

Blimey! No wonder ur bump looked so big, lol. Mind u i think mine looked quite similar to urs. Damn these babies, ruining our bodies! Mind u i had a belly pout pre sam so its not entirely their fault!

lol, I bet you are really excited Gem

I used to go and treat myself in ann summers before a date, I tell you what I love
Durex play massage mousse so nice

https://www.boots.com/en/Durex-Play_863827/

Dont forget that my bump pic was at 28w, I was so big by the end I couldnt get in shot

Bloody hell Eliese. Ok mine was 41 weeks.

I hope tinterweb mystery man has a pillow at work with him, lol!

Sams telly and wall mount are all bought and paid for! Lets hope they turn up in time, lol. SHould be within 5 days so all good. Need to get up town n sort out the rest really. Need to get finn a walker but there are no baby shops near by. Youve got the asda one havent u eliese? Is it good? Lots to play with etc?

Finn spends quite a bit of time in his, but he chucks all his toys off. Is the toy tray removable?

Brill thanks! And thankies for the belly compliments. Feeling alot more confident about it all now x Still shitting myself though haha!

Good

I wish I was feeling confiedent bout my body, im getting to the point where im not gonna let Oh see me naked

Everybody starts talking when I'm away out! I'm beginning to get a complex lol

Jo, I'm really chuffed for you, but I've said some crazy shit too when I've been using 'escapism' (I'm gonna call it that from now on :lol:) But I know a lot of it came from the heart and I wouldn't normally be in a place to say it. So :hugs: you seem a lot happier :D

Just one thing? Don't you mind him being out of it when A is there??

Ok, so now I'll read the next 3 pages. lol

Hahaha check yous and your showing of the bellys.....am I brave enough? NO CHANCE. It's fucking disgusting. Chris doesn't mind tho, even when I do the truffle shuffle for him :haha:

Hey janie! Ive got to go get sam, dont get a complex, lol!

Youve got to remember ive had stretch marks for 9 years eliese. They have taken alot of getting used to. Im still far from happy with my body. But im stuck with t, lol. I hate being naked in front of people tbh, but its that or celibacy!

Gem he's gonna love ye! Stop worrying! I bet he's just as nervous, and he's probably got bits he doesn't want you to see too.

Eliese I'm the same, I've never been shy about getting my boobs out for anyone lol, but my boobs are so saggy and empty now I hate them, I feel sick at the thought of him touching them. I'm hoping that the doc will see that it's adding to my depression and I can get an nhs boob job woohooo! hahaha

Yes yes and yes. YES. Tummy tuck, boob job, lipo and bum implants lol

I would defo have a boob job! In fact im pretty sure i will sooner or later! I wouldnt have a tummy tuck, but thats cos ive seen my mums, lol. That was done 25 years ago so they r prob better now though. The scar goes from hip to hip, and it doesnt look like the top half of her fits the bottom half iykwim. If i could have a tummy tuck where i woke up with a flat stomach and no scars then id take it anyday, lol.

Id also like my love handles, the inside of my legs lipo'd and some to sculpt a waist line, lol! Its never something ive put much thought into, those are just the bits id fix if i have a disposable income. The bewbs i have given loads of thought to though, lol.

I think u might be wrong janie. He likes to show me all his bits :rofl: And ive got to say, im quite happy to look, lol! Ive never seen his legs though. Lets hope they arent skinny n gangly, lol. He plays loads of footie though so i reckon they will be sexual too!

Evening all. I've been in A&E all day with FOB. Fun.

Your bellies aren't bad at all gem and eliese - i was expecting worse. The best bit of advice i was given is that it takes 9months for your body to change so you should expect it to take at least 9months to change back! And can i have the fat you have sucked out please gem? I want some love handles, a bum and hips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->