The Ramblers

Daft arse lol Hope he's ok now and he's got it out of his system in more than one way!

Gem, is he too good to be true? I would say I'm jealous, but I have my perfect man. Altogether now - sppeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :haha:

Are you still trying with the formula Jo?

I think he might be, lol. Im waiting for the dissapointment to set in from somewhere, lol. Hoping it doesnt, but then im in the predicament of finding out a man whos 200 mles away is perfect, lol.

Hope everything is ok Jo.

WHeres jess today, has she been on?

Gem, are you going all gooey?

I haven't got the perfect man, but he is perfect for me. I need a man to have flaws!

I have given up on formula for now. Mum is going to attempt it at the weekend. I'm expressing so it can be mixed together.

No, jess hasn't been on today. Where aaare yoooou jess??

Shit i think i have jo, lol. I dont do gooey either. Lets see how gooey i am on monday! Haha that sounds so wrong!

Hey ladies!! I'm here lurking!!

Firstly I want to say that I haven't received my ss yet! But I've received the nappies janie thanks!! Our postie needs a good kick up the bum!!

I don't think I would ever consider going under the knife. Don't get me wrong I am really unhappy with the way I look at the minute but I'm sure it will get better if I get exercising!!

Hope you and fob are okay jo. Maybe he needs to lay off the stuff for a while!

I don't think I'm brave enough to post my belly pic its all wobbly and horrid!

Whens the big date gem?

Hope I haven't missed anything! Xx

omg im going to be aching in the morning!! started going on my wii fit!

Hey jess! Big date is sat/sunday wooo! ineed to get the rest of sams little bits for chrimbo tomorrow for town, and maybe somethiing nice to wear :D Going to the city thursday, then fobs mums friday so it will go really quick, lol. Need to leave here about 8:30 sat morning :( damn, i need to organise everything really, lol., Dont even knowwhere im gonna leave my car.

You been up to much exciting?

Hey jess! Big date is sat/sunday wooo! ineed to get the rest of sams little bits for chrimbo tomorrow for town, and maybe somethiing nice to wear :D Going to the city thursday, then fobs mums friday so it will go really quick, lol. Need to leave here about 8:30 sat morning :( damn, i need to organise everything really, lol., Dont even knowwhere im gonna leave my car.

You been up to much exciting?

just curious but what has this tread got in common with keeping the soup in the bowl!!! lol
Look at similar threads at the bottom of the screen!

nope not really! Been to see the solicitors and my stupid car has got the engine light on!

Haha so they are! I used the term "keep the soup in the bowl" the oter day, lol.

Ive got all sorts of lights on on my car. Bloody thing! ANnoying isnt it. ANything exciting going on at the soliditors? You getting evreything underway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->