The Ramblers

Jess what do you sell on ebay I was gonna have a look if you dont mind

My username is simply_essential_2008 no i don't mind!

Ooh i need to start makin some money on Ebay! At least enough to cover what i spend on there, lol! Im an ebay fanatic

i know what you mean! sometimes i spend more than what i earn! lol
hows it going with the ticker?

Slowly, lol. Ive made a start though, so we are getting somewhere :D Once i get my arse in gear ill have it done in no time, just seems to be so many other things to do while he is asleep, lol.

Oh and my ebay buying total for today is sitting at £67 if i win everything im bidding on at the minute, lol! Im dangerous i swear! One of them is a bumbo with tray and door bouncer though. Already have a bumbo just want the tray really. Its in the same village as me so i dont have to pay p&p then ill relist the bumbo, so hopefully ill make at least a tenner of it back.

I was gone for a few hours and 5 pages to catch up on! Albert has been wearing cloth since 2 weeks old and his pooplosions no longer end up going up his back... always thought it would be the opposite. I had him in sposies for a few days (size 3 because i refuse to buy them and that's what i'd been given haha) and i shat myself when i took it out... those little jelly things freaked me out!

A rolled over once, i reckon it was an accident though because he looked pretty shocked :shock:

Oh and my ebay buying total for today is sitting at £67 if i win everything im bidding on at the minute, lol! Im dangerous i swear! One of them is a bumbo with tray and door bouncer though. Already have a bumbo just want the tray really. Its in the same village as me so i dont have to pay p&p then ill relist the bumbo, so hopefully ill make at least a tenner of it back.

I will buy it off you hun if you win

ohh well at least finn will be happy! although you will probebly be skint lol!

I didn't make it! Forgot it was my friend's sons birthday party so went to that instead!

IIt was ok. Was at one of those soft play things so albert couldn't really join in!

I am going for a pizza tonight, leaving Oh holding the baby

He is craping his self lol

Missed out on the bumbo, so no can do im afraid Missy :( Might try and get another one with a tray and do the same thing, just depends on p&p prices. WIll let you know if i do x

How was your pizza Missy? Did OH cope okay?

I've been out for dinner with hubbie and Pops.. am stuffed. I realised tonight how much we eat out in restaurants.. no wonder my "diet" isn't working :rofl:

Just bought a load of clothes for £10 more than i told myself i was going to bid! Mind you there are 39 items and they are all either next, adidas, gap, ralph lauren, umbro or bench, so worth it i suppose :D £41 for the lot! Someone ban me from Ebay please, lol!

Me and Sam are going to take on the mammoth task of going through his wardrobe tomorrow and gettin him to try everything on to see what fits and what doesnt. Already listed 9 pairs on here to see if i can shift a few. WHatever we get back from his stuff he can have to go Sammy shopping with..Wooo!

How did your trip to the hut go?

it was nice, pizza empress pizzas are massive lol. my diet isnt working either damm chocolate

Oh and i put a 3-6 month snowsuit on ebay if any1 is interested. Its pumpkin patch. I was given it but i dont like it, lol. Dont like dark blue very much, its gotta be baby blue :D

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260652752690&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->