The Ramblers

opinions anyone?

i want to know to!!!!

Well arn't you all clever! i feel like a right thicko compared to you lot! only grades ive got are gcse and the highest i got was a D!:nope:

AWW yey for rhys! think poppy and rhys need to have a word with our 2 dopey! megan always wakes up twice in the night!

:haha: doesn't matter now.. it was a bit of a rant! And a bit pointless :D

Just wondering... because I know this helps Poppy sleep through... do you let Megan nap during the day, where she also sleeps at night? Because I found that using the Moses Basket only at night helped Poppy sleep through. She naps in her little comfy ring thing during the day now, and it's really helped establish the difference between day and night with her. Hope that makes sense.

Rhys only sleeps in the moses basket at night, he is in the living room with me otherwise on the sofa or the bouncy chair

Do you also find that this helps Rhys sleep through?

Scampie do you think Finn is gonna be big

I think Rhys is gonna be tall like my Brother and dad, he is beatin my brothers weight gain

opinions anyone?

i want to know to!!!!

Well arn't you all clever! i feel like a right thicko compared to you lot! only grades ive got are gcse and the highest i got was a D!:nope:

AWW yey for rhys! think poppy and rhys need to have a word with our 2 dopey! megan always wakes up twice in the night!

Just wondering... because I know this helps Poppy sleep through... do you let Megan nap during the day, where she also sleeps at night? Because I found that using the Moses Basket only at night helped Poppy sleep through. She naps in her little comfy ring thing during the day now, and it's really helped establish the difference between day and night with her. Hope that makes sense.

Rhys only sleeps in the moses basket at night, he is in the living room with me otherwise on the sofa or the bouncy chair

Do you also find that this helps Rhys sleep through?

Im not sure to be honest hun, I know I cant put him in the basket during the day cos he wakes up

Well Poppy has decided that instead of having 6oz every two hours (exhausting but do-able) she much prefers 3oz every hour, with a little ten min nap in between courses!

I have a bottle permanantly in my hand ... I need Robocop-style hand attachments but instead of weapons, ready made bottles!

Ive said this before but she likes a permanent drip of milk in her mouth all day!

I think Rhys is gonna be tall like my Brother and dad, he is beatin my brothers weight gain

Well he is pretty much the same size DS1 was at his age. He is fairly tall, but not a fattie, so im not worried about him being big in that way :D Here is DS1 last year:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs068.snc3/13545_207524471689_618816689_4574064_2282060_n.jpg

He was a huge baby but it dropped off as soon as he got mobile.

Well Poppy has decided that instead of having 6oz every two hours (exhausting but do-able) she much prefers 3oz every hour, with a little ten min nap in between courses!

I have a bottle permanantly in my hand ... I need Robocop-style hand attachments but instead of weapons, ready made bottles!

Ive said this before but she likes a permanent drip of milk in her mouth all day!

I think what you need is a nanny! Lol, poor you, that sounds like hard work. :hugs:

aww bless her

are any Los trying to role over yet, Rhys isnt bothered he is much more intrested in telling me things. He seems to know what he is talking bout

Bloody hell! I think what you need is a nanny, lol. SOunds like hard work :hugs:

No real rolling attempts here. He did go from his back to his side a few times in the first couple of weeks, but i think his belly keeps him firmly in place now, lol.

Well he is pretty much the same size DS1 was at his age. He is fairly tall, but not a fattie, so im not worried about him being big in that way :D Here is DS1 last year:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs068.snc3/13545_207524471689_618816689_4574064_2282060_n.jpg

He was a huge baby but it dropped off as soon as he got mobile.

Thats what my mum said, it drops of when they are mobile
At this rate he is gonna be bigger than me by 4 lol, Im only 4f 11

Haha, oh bless. Well im 5'6 and FOB is 6'1 so im guessin he wont be short. He is on the 75th percentile atm.

Im surew there is a machine gun going off in Finns nappy :lol:

opinions anyone?

i want to know to!!!!

Yeah she naps when she wants in the day but usually thats on us or in her pram she only goes in her moses basket at night!
I don't know what i'm moaning about actually as i don't really mind the wake ups as she feeds and goes straight back down without fussing!

I am finding that the pampers seem to leak all the time and when she has a poo it goes everywhere despite how much there is! think i'm going to try some supermarket brand and see how i get on!

Megan was on the 98th cenitle when she was measured two weeks ago but i don't expect her to be short as i'm 5ft9 and my OH is 6ft6! I just hope she doesn't take after her dad! I think that would be a bit too tall for a girl.

It is hard work, but she is fitting in so many feeds during the day, that this is probbaly why she sleeps through. She is sleeping through 10pm-6.30/7am, has a bottle, then goes back to sleep until about 9.30 am (its only after 9am that her feeds become so regular) so I can't complain. :shrug:

No rolling over yet for Poppy either, but she does also like a good chat! :haha:

I think Poppy will be tall too, I'm 5"6 ish, and hubbie is 6"2. Poppy is in the 86th centile for weight and 91st for height.

Scampie, usually Poppy's machine gun in nappy moments lead to huuuuge explosive poo's!

On a random note...Pops is giving me so many smiles lately-she is such a happy baby. I have a tear in my eye now :haha: I love her so much!

Am off out for a walk with Poppy now; Its really sunny here today. See you all later!

Aww, good old poppy! Happy walking x

I must be lucky. Never had a poo leak! Only wee leaks. Huggies were awful, it used to leak out everywhere. I ended up giving 6 packs away :(

Am I a bad mummy for not doing tummy time cos Rhys hates it so much

No i don't do tummy time as megan screams!!! I'm sure she will hold her head and roll when shes ready! I'm not prepared to do somthing that upsets her! I think she crys too much as it is!

Hope you enjoyed your walk susie! I carn't get out the house as the heavens have opened! nevermind.

Am I a bad mummy for not doing tummy time cos Rhys hates it so much

I do it with him laid on my chest and he looks up at me. Its not while im laying, usually in bed sat up on my pillows. Dont even do it intentionally as tummy time, just what we do when we are chilling. I really dont think you have anything to worry about when it comes to his head control any way. He has great control without it by the looks of it :p

Thanks guys, he screams blue murder if I put him on his tummy its like he hates the fact he cant move but he gets onto his hands and knees and trys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->