The Ramblers

A gets offered food whenever we eat something he can have too. He doesn't swallow much though. Except when we give him spinach haha, he luuuuurves it! Still having the same amount of milk x

Megans just having tasters at the minute. Its like I'm force feeding her as she just doesn't seem interested!! She doesn't seem to be drinking as much either but that might be cos she's been ill! X

Finns eating quite a bit now. I try and mix in some milk where ever i can just to keep the amount up, but from what people have said i dont need to worry too much. 18-21 ounces is good apparently. Hes getting that for sure. He snacks on quite a few finger foods, but he does also love his mush, lol. Hes not keen on bought stuff, but loves mummies cooking...Someone has too, lol! One thing he does like that i bought was ellas kitchen pasta and the italian sauce. The pasta comes in bags you boil it in so its pretty mess free. Expensive though. I wonder if its the same as normal pasta just smaller. If so ill just make my own i think. Not make it, but cut up larger pasta for him, lol.

I'm here! Had a nightmare day yesterday - i posted what happened in GS. It's sorted now though.

You good?

I'm fab! Just getting ready to take Noah a walk, he's totally crabby today.

I need to go into gs more often lol no clue whats going on ever!

How's your birthday so far???

Haha i've had a lecture from my brother about FOB but he brought round bath bombs so it's all good haha. Just waiting to find out when he is coming home now!

Mornin ladies, im alive!

I very rarely read any threads but this one! Ill go nosey n see whats goin on in a bit. Hope things r ok.

Wheres eliese? She hasnt been on in agessss! We need to get everyone talking again! I miss our chats.

Id like a lecture from your brother. Lecture is code for a damn good seeing too where i come from!

Just did my nosy there Jo. I would have reacted exactly the same way! You weren't meant to know what was going on, so don't beat yourself up about it. Glad things are ok though :hugs:

Hey Gem! I fb'd Eliese asking why she hadn't been on but she just asked how me and Noah were.....hope everything is ok.

It's Chris's birthday tomorrow....I can't afford to get him anything :cry: We're late with our rent and everything this month :(

Haha gem, next time he comes over ranting i'll point him in your direction!

Janie why don't you make him something?

Lol, good good Jo. Id rant with him allllllll day long, lol. Are you doing anything nice today for your birthday?

Get yourself a babysitter n cook him a nice romantic dinner Janie. For me that would be fish n chips n a tinny with candles, lol. Then sex his face off! Birthday sorted!

happy birthday jo x hope your having a good day!!

Well ive had a eventful day! ive been shopping and got my hand trapped in a letterbox lmao!!:haha:
I do some stupid things lol.

I hope eliese isn't mifffed about the prezzie i got her. she seemed mad when she posted about it.

My oh couldn't afford to get me anything for my birthday so we had a quite night in watching films and ended up with a massage! i must say very nice!

Had oh off the past couple of day so not had much time on the net! sorry for abandoning you all! :hugs:

Hey Jess! what the hell where you doing to get your hand stuck?!?!?! Sorry but I'm peeing myself laughing here :haha:

What was the pressie again? Surely it's not that? I don't think she's been on bnb at all for a couple of weeks now :S

I just got him a wee thing from the boys, and he can have me naked later on :rofl: poor bloke!

How's all the babies sleeping these days?? We've still not got any consistency here whatsoever. Some nights are brilliant, then we have 4 nights of wakefulness. It's driving me nuts!!!!!

lol there was a letter that i needed in the old house! Bet the neighbours thought i was potty lol!

Weve had some bad nights with megan recently. don't know if its being in a strange place thats disturbing her but we have had bottle making in the night! im not prepared at all for that! lol

Ill hold your hand jess!

Im ready to pack finn off into the garage! Hes been a right shit all day. I waited till 8 for dinner so i could eat for the first time ever without him! Well he was asleep, and i went to put him down as dinner was ready and he woke up. Been shouting from his cot ever since. Hes not crying, just shouting! Ive really had enough today. Been so busy, and with him grunting in my ear im ready for a bath n wine! Far to much to do yet and hes still not fuckin asleep grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Rant over. How are we ladies?

You numpty jess, lol. How long were u stuck for? At least it was your own old house. Imagine if you got caught with your hand trapped in someone elses house, lol! Mind u, i think id have to question what u were up to then, lol.

Hope chris's birthday went well janie!

Did you do anything good in the end jo?

Morning!

Jess that made me laugh. Imagine if you'd had to call the fire brigade! :rofl:

Gem i've been the same recently, i've been close to losing my temper a few times :blush:

Didn't do anything but have the night to myself on saturday. Got a BFN yesterday - was mega relieved but almost disappointed!

OMG! BFN....Like woahhhh! Slow down baby, lol! I couldnt cope with another baby yet. Certainly not being pregnant with a baby.

Im calm again now. I did a couple of the bits i had to then said fook it and im now in bed with a glass of wine! Finn grumbled through dinner, but not alot, he went off jst after dinner so was all ok in the end.

WHere on earth is eliese?!!! I said hi to her on fb the other day but she went to away a couple of mins afteri spoke so i presume she was afk.

Just read that back, pregnant with a baby...as oppose to with a puppy???? I meant pregnant while finns a baby, incase that sounded weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->