The Ramblers

Lol. It just annoyed me how suddenly everyone was sticking up for this woman. Its almost like they will do anything to shout down another BnB member. If a BnB member said they did it they would get shouted down in a second. A couple of little nibbles is one thing. A double cheese burger n chips is nuts though!

morning ladies,
Its very quite in here now!

Not read that thread about macdonalds. stupid people!!

Its mayhem here. my ebay is crazy not that i'm complaining!

Megan's not even attempted to crawl. she doesn't like being on the floor long enough to try!

Hope your all well! x

Hey Jess! I dont know how u fit all the ebay stuff in! Ive been selling all finns old bits and it just takes so long to photograph it all and list it! Made almost £200 this week tho0ugh :)

The floor is finns new friend. Hes not crawling properly, just commando crawling but he can move to fast already, lol! The more he moves about, the happier he seems to be though so its all good!

Im making us healthy fish fingers and chips for dinner! Ive never made fish fingers, so it could be a disaster, lol. Im just struggling to find things that finn will eat. He seems alot happier with finger food. He does love pasta and cous cous though, but cant give that to him every day. Hes just gone off pureed veg i think, or anything bland. He seems to like spicy, so im gonna chop up some spuds and sprinkle with a little something or other out of the spice cupboard and see what he makes of them, lol. Theres left over spag bol from last night if hes not happy, lol!

Sams been off school today and im ill as well, so i havent even got dressed, lol. I need to go to the shop but cant be arsed...How bad is that, lol!

lol i have days where i dont get dressed!! i think today may be one!!

megans starting to get used to purees now! she doesnt like apple though!!

I may well have another, lol. Im really craving a day off tbh. A day of lounging and napping, lol. Ive got so much to get sorted though, id need a day off the day after to get it all done, lol. They are all things which i cant really get done while lookin after finn. I really need to make a list n start working my way through! I did text fob this mornin to see if he will come over n help me put finns cot down n look after him while i make some food for the freezer for finn, but no reply!

Ive never tried finn on just apple. He will eat any fruit mixed with banana though. I find he seems to prefer things lumpier, rather than pureed right down. Dont know if its the texture or what. Hes really into couscous and pasta at the minute. He made a right mess with his fish fingers n chips last night, lol. He didnt seem keen on the chips, but then neither was i when i tried his, lol. Think they needed some more spices on them. Defo more oil, lol, but then thats not really very baby friendly!

Hope everyone has a good day! I just want to get some of this ebay crap shifted. Its cluttering up my lounge and makes me feel like everywhere is a tip, when its not. Bah! Moany day today, lol!

Glad megan is eating well jess :) A still doesn't swallow much!

Gem, use olive oil, that's baby friendly! And i use dw spices (google dw dips) as they are baby friendly and pretty tasty!

I did use some olive oil, but when it comes to chips, i like proper amounts of oil, lol! They just tasted like bits of baked potato, lol. I just brushed a little on. Need to get a little spritz bottle really.

I also need to figure out how to get finn to drink out of his sippy cup. Ive been giving it to him for ages, but he just wont suck on it!

purees are complicated enough for me at the minute without anything else confusing me! im not much of a cook!

Megan used to think her sippy cup was a chew toy but she seems to have taken well to it now. Have you tried different brands/ nozzle sizes?

The tt freeflow ones are good for when your giving it them theyve got a flat nozzle. I have also got a non leak one thats got more a rounded nozzle to it think megan can get her mouth round the flat one better though.

I'm getting really frustrated!! every morning i get up and you know that feeling you get when you are getting a water infection? well anyway i get that feeling and it burns when i go to the toilet. so ive been drinking loads of water to flush it out and it feels fine in the afternoon but then its back the next morning! its happened for 5 days now. dont really know what could be causing it! think i trip to the docs is called for!

hope your all well! x

Oh, my bad...Your good, lol! Im currently listing a tonne of clothes on here!

They arent mine! No way would i be getting rid of all that, lol. No way do i have anything like that, lol. They are a friends wifes. Shes got tonnes and was sending them to the charity shop, so the hubby said if i list them we can split the profit. Takes bloody ages though!

Hi all!

I have had a really shit few days. Can't say too much on a public forum but I had to wrench a handful of tranquilisers from OH's hand to stop him doing something bloody idiotic :(

How is the weaning going jess?

Listing sounds like fun gem haha. I just give A's stuff away because i can't be bothered to sort it all out!

Janie, i can't believe you managed to watch that film - i saw your facebook status. It sounds grim :sick:

lol gem! just my luck you come on when i log off!

aww i hope your okay jo x

megans cutting her second tooth! think shes coming down with something again shes got a snotty nose!! ive been told that might be cos shes teething! :shrug:

Yeah the weaning is going good now im getting the hang of it!
Feels like im constantly feeding her though! i seem to keep running out of bowls!! think i need to invest in some more!!

Wonder why janie hasn't been on? YOU THERE?????!

I need more bowls too! GOnna go down to the pound shop. They do 5 bowls for...wait for it.... A POUND! Ive kinda figured out what finn likes now so i can make him whole meals and freeze them rather than individual pots of mush to mix. Hes really into veg mush. Hes more about pasta and cous cous, lol. He loves them both with lots of tomato, peppers onions and mushrooms.

Finns got crawling cracked...Nothing is safe, lol! He seems happier moving about though.

We still dont have any teeth! I think some r on their way, but ive been saying that for the last month, lol!

LOL who would have thought it!

lol they will come eventually!

Well done on crawling! such a clever little boy! x

Jess, A had a cold when he cut his teeth (two at the same time!)

Goooo finn!

Think A has another tooth coming judging by how bloody miserable he is!

Nah, not gooo finn...STOP finn, lol!

Poor A, and poor u, lol! Hard work when they r grumpy isnt it.

Yeah. I've shouted at him a few times today. Hopefully this tooth will come through soon and he'll snap out of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->