The Ramblers

lol i was only stuck for 5 mins! would have died if i would have needed them to get me out!

Megan has a tooth! im shocked shes not showen signs of teething at all! i hope the rest come through as easy.

You trying for another jo? i dont think i would cope very well being pg and having megan to contend with! although i still havent had my af yet so i might have to!!
How long does it take to come back once you stop bf?

My mum BF me for 8 months and it took a month for hers to come back. We aren't trying but don't want to use hormonal contraception or condoms. We will be winging it until my first AF then using the rhythm method to know my fertile days to abstain or withdraw. It's not the most effective but if it happens it was obviously meant to be!

How was finn today gem?

Yayy for teeth!

We haven't been using contraceptive!! I'm too bloody lasy to get down the doctors and I hate the feeling of condoms!
Oh well!!!

Oh I think janie asked! I got eliese one of them impression pin art frames, I thought it was quite good but maybe eliese didn't.

Ooooh test!

Maybe Eliese is just taking time off. I know i struggle to get online so much now albert doesn't stay still so it might be the same for her. Plus she's back at work so will be adjusting to that

lol only test that show up right for me are them digital ones and they are way too expensive! think ill wait a bit longer!

where is everyone these day!?

i'm fine anyway!! got to take megan to see the oh's grandparents tommorrow!! im ouzing enthusiasm!! can you tell! lol

We all seem to have drifted away from here!!! I'm knackered all the time the now, but I will be back chatting tomorrow I promise :D

Evening all. I feel like shit. Mum had albert for the night and i went out but haven't been to sleep! Knew i should have stayed in :haha:

Hey hoo ladies! I did the same Jo, lol. Went out n ended up with a housefull of people and no sleep :S They didnt leave till 8 last night so i was fooked by then, lol. Mind u, i slept from 830 last night till 730 this morning, lol.

Finn is almost there with crawling. He actually went forwards, woo! Woos aside, hes not allowed to move, lol!

Hes now drifting off, think i may join him, lol. I say drifting...its more kicking grunting n screeching. Im gettin a bit sick of fighting to get him to sleep to be honest.

Sounds like a good night!

Albert is the same with sleep and he's being ultra clingy :(

oh, and whooooo! to the crawling. you never get a minute to yourself when they get moving though. it's why i don't make it on here much!

I dont want him to crawl, lol!

Finns not got to the clingy stage yet! Im rather glad, lol.

Sat was great. Bit messy and of course, a few regrets, but nothing major haha!

Haha better to regret something you did than something you didn't!

I really don't know what to do about the clingy baby. He is grumbling all the time if he isn't able to hang off my leg :(

Maybe finn is being clingy then, lol. I thought you meant as in wont go to anyone else. Hes bein a right little grump bag! Its doin my head in! Hes got so full on just recently. He wants everything! ANything he sees that he cant have normally. He just doesnt want to sit still for 2 secs and even if you pick him up its like wrestling him as he is leaning to get to everything constantly. Feeding him is a pain, he always turns his head to the side when you put the spoon in. He lets you put it in but moves before you take the spoon out. He cant stop lookin around long enough to have a bottle. I ache far to much for this today, lol!

Sounds just like A. I'm guessing either more teeth or separation anxiety. It's driving me nuts.

We havent got any teeth yet! I ache so much today, i cant move, lol.

I bet they're coming through. I'm also pretty achey and keep getting buttock cramp haha

Haha! I ache from head to toe. Its not good, lol!

It prob is his teeth. he is driving me nuts at the mo, lol. Do you use toothpaste with Albert? Or just a quick flick of the brush?

Im pretty shocked at how "understanding" everyone is being in the thread about a baby eating maccy d's! I swear, you ask a genuine question on here and you get shot down, yet you mention some thing which i see as utterly wrong, and everyone is understanding, lol. Maybe im wrong and maccy d's is just what babies need, lol.

I gave up reading that thread after the first page! Mind you, i went to kfc the other day and gave albert a tiny bit of my tortilla and a chip with no salt.

His teeth aren't showing much at the minute so i just pass a brush over them. I want to buy toothpaste with no fluoride in it because i want to limit his intake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->