The Ramblers

Woohooo! Go Albert! Are you feeling better for it? I felt first few times finn did it, knackered more than usual, lol.

Well i was up until 2ish anyway watching documentaries with OH :dohh:

It has given me hope though. I hate to say it but letting him CIO is the best thing i could have done, even though it was devastating!

Glad its helped you out! Finns been left to cry on a few occasions. He never really does it for long. But it hasnt been as a CIO mehtod really. More of a "If mummy doesnt put you down and take 5 shes gonna lose the plot", lol!

Hes being a nightmare in the cot at the minute. He is obsessed with sitting himself up if hes laying down, and he seems to do it automatically before hes even really awake. He also moves loads and keeps getting himself twisted up and headbutting the bars! Been getting up loads having to put him back where he started!

A does the same thing. He sits up then stands up. I will lay him back down a few times then just let him sort it out himself. After he woke for a feed at 5 he fell asleep sitting up hahaha

Haha, bless him. Ive just put finns cot down as he can stand up in it now. What happened to our ickle babies!

Hey girlies! Sorry I've been away so long, BnB was doing my head in, and I've been in one of those places where I don't feel like talking much. But feeling more like myself again now :D

So what have I missed?? Only read this page, I can't believe your boys are pulling themselves up. Noah is too fat and lazy, he'll roll onto his belly and that's it :haha: Demon in the walker though, have to keep our toes well away lol

Well done A for sleeping through, long may it last :D

Oh aye, and I'm 'dying' from Bronchitis. I'm worse than a bloke when I'm ill, because I never get ill!

I go through phases like that janie. I know i need a break from bnb when most of my conversations start 'there's a girl on bnb...' :haha:

Think yourself lucky that Noah is happy being still. A is really frustrated that he can't walk and tries anyway resulting in many bruises to the face!

I'm going to view my photos later. I've only got about 100 quid in the bank so MUST NOT SPEND MONEY. Although i have my housing benefit and rent from my tenant coming in and i have no rent to pay this month.... NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

Haha! The fact your already thinking about where money is coming from this month already says your soooo gonna buy more, lol!

Ive been keeping up with your endeavours via fb janie, lol! Finn only started rolling over properly about a month n a half ago. Now hes crawling n pulling himself up :( It all happened so quick, lol. Hes seeming happier with being able to move about. I find i have more time as hes not whinging or grunting to be moved. Need to baby proof more though. After that he can just get on with it. I spent all my time running round after sam and protecting him from hurting himself when he was a baby, and now hes scared of anything "dangerous" as he calls it, lol.

Im officially starting my diet again for the 3rd time, haha! Ive managed to end up 1lb lighter than when i first started now, lol. That was a few weeks before christmas, lol.

A hurts himself all the time. Not seriously but if he doesn't fall over he'll never learn! haha

He does try to crawl for all of 5 minutes, gets thoroughly pissed off, and screams blue murder :haha:

I'm on a selling spree! Need some funds asap, so skint right now, and got Edinburgh in 3 weeks lol

Ahh, selling sucks, lol! No 1 wants to buy anything ive listed :(. Think the prices are too nexpensive.

I agree with u on the falling thing jo. I try and prevent him goingt literally face first with all his weight into the table that the telly is on, but other than thaty he just gets on with it. He really doesnt make much of a fuss when he hurts himself. Hes been proper face first into things twice and only cried for a few seconds.

Just got back from venture. spent a hundred quid more than i wanted to but got 2 more photos than i expected!

Hello All!!

megans not tried to crawl or pull her self up! shes fairly steady on her legs but thats it! I dearnt put her on the floor at mil cos it all laminate and she would really hurt herself if she she fell :nope:

Maybe shes just a slow learner! I will let her do it in her own time! (she has only rolled from front to back once!) lazy little sod! lol

Hope you feel better soon janie! i left you a note on fb!

hows the friend decluttering on fb going jo? hope i made the grade!

Were all okay though!

Nice to see you saying OH now jo! proper little family! so happy for you x

Hey gem i always find no one wants my stuff either on here! maybe its cos were not serial listers!

Jess, I have proper tiles on the floor in some places in this house and A hasn't really hurt himself. Maybe just pop a big blanket down on the floor?

Yep, you're still on my friends Jess haha. i got rid of about 200 though.

thats nice to hear!:thumbup:

I would do that but OH is really over protective of her! does my head in!!:wacko:

I think my AF is coming! i feel really weird! Don't know if i would be happy or sad if it did show up!

you still bf jo? wish i was somedays! it was much easier! (when i wasn't expressing!) that was a pain in the arse!

How long have you been stopped for jess?

Yeah i'm still BF. A will have formula if I'm out but it's too much faff for me to do full time!

I gave up when megan was 6 month.

Formula is such a pin in the arse! lol

Well done still feeding albert yourself! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back