The Ramblers

:O So u do, lol! Sorry ive been trying to fix dads wanky printer! Just cant remember for the life of me how i did it last time, and google is not being my friend!

Im prayiong finn wakes up happier tomorrow! So much to get done round the house m im finding it so hard. Everything takes so bloody long!

Not sure what ive missed, all i know is that jess sees me!

lol! Isnt it crap when all the family call on you when they have got a computer problem! Thats all i get when anyones having problems! Drives me potty!

OMG hiccups would you just f**k off! Ive had them for the last 20min!

Yeh! Its all the time! Im forever fixing peoples pc n peripherals, lol. I wouldnt mind, but the things that should work to fix them, never do! You then spend hours going round in circles till its done which is highly frustrating! Trying to do that with a baby as well is beyond frustrating!

I dunno how much u get your 3volution thingies for, but just thought id let u know tesco r selling them for £2.50 at the min. Noticed u sold them before, so thought id mention it! Im gonna go back tomorrow n get 10 to keep me stocked up!

Haha! Drink a cup of water with your head upside down !

You're bang on time for AF then!

Thanks. I do feel very lucky to have had no problems.

Well bugger me Albert slept 9-6 and 6:30-8:30! :happydance:

Oh fuck off! FUCK OFF! I missed it, lol!

Bet you lovin it jo!

Hey janny! We r good ty u?

thats good. well im so so , can i ask does any1 know if its normal after 7 months to still have pnd?

Yeh hun. Some people have it for ages im sorry to say. Have u seeked any help for it? Sorry your still dealing with it :( Must be really hard for you :hugs:

Hi Janny. Yes, I think PND can last that long. Although it could be regular depression rather than post natal. Are your bad feelings towards Jared or do you just feel down in general? x

I saw naked Gino :happydance: I saw naked Gino :happydance: I saw naked Gino :happydance:

I feel both, with Jared and myself think im just not happy with how my life turned out :( i always feel like i wish i never had him etc horrible
yes i seek help but nothing happens

Awwww sweetie I know how you feel. I had severe pnd with after I had Luke, which took 4 years to get over, I didn't get the right treatment or help. I suffer from regular depression too, and guess what, I got pnd again this time! But I knew what I was looking out for and got my meds right away. I may be on them for a long time yet still but I don't care if it gets rid of the bad thoughts. Who have you spoken to? Are you on any medication??

I just smacked myself in the mouth with the laptop. No idea how I even did it :haha:

evening all!!

Hello janny sorry to hear your feeling that way! i bet its really hard.

How are you all?

Thanks for the tip gem! lol my hiccups finally went!

Yes, those be the ones!

Was also going to ask you what you do when someone says they havent received an item on ebay? Some woman has said she hasnt received hers and i sent it 10 days ago. Not sure if i left a return addy on the parcel. It went second class, not recorded. ALl i have is a receipt for sending it, but i dunno which receipt it is.

I'm good jess.

Gem - there are huge backlogs at the post office. it has to me missing for a certain amount of time before the royal mail will look into it and class it as missing. then you issue a refund on ebay and can claim with the po.

I don't pay that much for mine!

10 days is a little early to be contacting you when its been sent 2nd!
I normally ask them to check at the sorting office first as royal mail don't always leave the red while you were out cards!
if they say its still not there i normally just send them out a replacement, don't really want negitive feedback!
you can file a lost item form with royal mail think its got to be 25 days missing though, you can get them from the post office or print one off the royalmail site! bloody hard to find them on there though!! (wonder why! lol) if you do send a replacement out though always send it recorded!

Its a really hard one when they say they haven't recieved it as you have only got the word for it!
I had someone once say that they hadn't recieved an item, luckely i sent it recorded went on royal mail to track it and it had been delivered and signed for by him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->