The Ramblers

Yeh. I sense she paid more than it was worth and now wants her money back, lol. It was for a pop in and she paid over 10 quid inc delivery. The other one sold for £3. Why did it have to be the expensive one, lol.

I see youve started playing cityville jo, lol! Dont getthe bug, haha!

Hey all! I know I'm not welcome here,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but just wanna say hello. I'm in a weird mood and feeling like I need some friends.. and you were always here for me. I've chatted to a few of you on facebook but it's not the same. Can I come back (occasionally) to the ramblers????????? (I undertsand if not :() :D x

Susie you're so silly, of COURSE you're welcome here!!! What a time to come on and ask though, noone was up lol xxx

How are you feeling now??? :hugs: How's Poppy?

I've been up since 5.30am :growlmad: Getting back to sleep isn't an option for me, even though everyone else is asleep. Boo.

Back to work today too. Still ill, but can't afford the time off. I'm hoping that when my manager sees how crap I look, he'll send me home and let me have it as a holiday. HA! Talk about wishful thinking lol

I used to play farmville, mafia wars and a mad zoo game on fb. I had to block them all because I was spending unhealthy amounts of time on them :haha:

Hi susie

No one ever said you're not welcome here, of course you can come back!

Janie, i'm ill too! I just want someone to take albert for a few hours :( x

Awww no Jo :( Where's OH today? Is there no one else who could entertain him? x

He can come here for some baby play time with me while finn takes care of us!

Hey Susie! U silly numtpy! Your welcome here :D Hope you n the pops r ok!

Awk, times like this I wish I was nearer, I'd help you all out if I could. I must have more mental problems than first thought :haha:

I'm so tired, definitely going into work and doing the dying swan act lol

He asked me five minutes into my shift if I wanted to go home. And I said no. :dohh: WHAT'S WRONG WAE ME?!?! lol

I'm knackered. Sitting down with a Grolsch before Chris comes in with the wee man.

Lol, you plum! Thats the kind of thing id do. I remember giving someone a tip for a dog when i used to train greyhouds. He won £150 n offered me half, n i politely said dont be silly, fully expecting him to say, go on take it! But he folded it up n put it in his pocket, lol! I was only 17 so quite a bit of money to me then! Fools we r!

lol i do the same! i hate been put on the spot with questions that require a yes or no answer! i always get them wrong lol!!

Hello susie! nice to have you back :hugs:

What flips you selling gem? i spied them on ebay but you haven't got any pics up!

lol i do the same! i hate been put on the spot with questions that require a yes or no answer! i always get them wrong lol!!

Haha, well put!

They r the dark green n darm blue. Must go edit those!

are they the stay dry or organic? i'm needing some more organic ones!

why are you alone jo? OH gone out?
You feeling any better? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back