The Ramblers

well ive been in a fowl mood all day and fell out with OH on several occasions! (my period has just come back!) ive forgotton how it makes me feel! wish it would have stayed away a bit longer!
But other than that its been okay! lol

Morning all!

Quick question- I just looked back over the last ten/fifteen pages or so and noticed Eliese hasn't been on for a while. Does she not come on here anymore? :shrug: Her last post was just before Christmas.

Is anyone's LO going through a clingy phase? When we go visiting people Poppy screams if anyone but me holds her. We visited PIL yesterday and she screamed when they held her and only settled when they gave her back to me. This has happened a few times and it's stressing me out. She doesnt see them that often; last time was about a month ago, so maybe this is it. :wacko:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. :)

eliese hasn't been on this site since dec 25th! a couple of us have sent her a facebook message but she either changes the subject or just doesn't reply!

Megan used to cry alot when she was with anyone but me and OH but shes getting better now. she still doesn't like men though unless its her dad!

how have you been susie?

Sorry Jo, but he needs a serious kick up the arse! Just cos he had a bad child hood, doesnt give him an excuse to treat you and Albert like utter crap! Maybe he should man up and realise hes now the adult, and that the way he acts will influence Albert when hes older. Hows A gonna feel knowing his dad was too busy getting wrecked to be there for him and his mum....Sorry, but he doesnt know how bloody lucky he is! You and Albert deserve so much more from him x

Admittedly im in a shitty mood this morning, so sorry if that was a bit harsh! Just makes me angry to know he treats you that way :(

Hey Susie! ELiese seems to have dissapeared on us :( SHe hasnt been on in ages. Ive spoke to her on fb a couple of times but she doesnt reply. I hope i havent done something to upset her :( Hope her and rhys are well too if she does happen to read this!

Finn hasnt been clingy, but it sounds like its pretty common around the 8 month mark. Im not lookin forwards to finn being that way. FOBs mum had him from 9:30 till 3:30 the other day and i got soooo much done. Shes offered to do it once a week or every two weeks. Dont think she would if he was clingy. I swear i can get a weeks house work done in those few hours, lol!

How is poppy coming on with her weaning? Eating u out of house and home yet? FInn loves his food, lol!

morning gem!
yes i'm in a better mood today! hoping the af will hurry up and piss of though! how long did your first ones last?
Please don't say ages! lol

Nope, my first couple were really llight and also quite far apart. The third one however...I had to do the school run with tampons and sanitary towels just incase, haha! Im due on now, not lookin forwards to it!

Hmm wonder what's up with Eliese then? Maybe she just needed a break from here but it seems odd that she wouldn't mention it to you. She wrote on my wall on facebook last week and seemed okay. Hope she is alright.

I'm alright Jess...It's been a weird month or so for me. Only just got my car sorted out after that plonker crashed into me and Pops on Christmas Eve. Then Poppy was unwell and I was worried about her. And I seem to have fallen out with my sister (again!!) and then before Christmas work told me that the funding for my job has ended so now I don't have a job to go back too in April! Although I am looking into this, as something seems odd about it all, and I'm so annoyed that they have done this to me.

Despite all this I'm cheery, but still worrying under the surface. Not having a job to go back to is horrible because I can't arrange/sort any childcare arrangements out as I don't know when I will get a job again. Oh well C'est La Vie. :shrug: There are people are worst off than me :D

Gem- I bet it was nice getting all that stuff done. Everything just takes ten times longer with a baby doesn't it? Poppy is getting up to all sorts now, so I can't imagine how hard it will be when she is crawling.

Oh and well done to.. is it Finn and Albert who are crawling?? Poppy just rolls around the floor until she gets where she wants to be. :haha:

Jo I hope OH comes back soon! It must be really unsettling. :hugs:

Morning everyone! Hope we're all good. Just quickly popping on before we go shopping lol

Noah isn't clingy as such.....but he was really upset when my Mum and sister came round the other day, he doesn't see them as much as everyone else. But usually he's fine, he's down at mil's that much he's always seeing a variety of folk. I think it's worse in here, it's like his territory and doesn't like his space invaded :haha:

Jess my first lasted only about a week, it wasn't that bad tbh. But everyone's different I guess.

Oh and Poppy is doing great Gem- she will eat ANYTHING!!! Apart from Humous :D She can't get enough of roasted parsnips or cucumber sticks though.

Jess my first few :af: lasted about a week and were really heavy and painful. But mine always are if I'm not on the pill. The only thing that sorted them out was going back on it. Now they are barely noticable. Hope you feel better soon.

Hey Janie! Shopping...sounds like fun. I need to go out and get a few things but it's FREEEEZING!

Well all i actually managed to do was iron and photograph about 100 items of clothing for ebay and tidy my room. But the time thats freed up is very helpful.

Yep, finns off! Its a bit hectic, but hes happier moving. Dads coming today with some trunking to hide all my wires! Hes obsessed with trying to pull himself up on the table the telly is on. Its prime height for a cracked head :S

Morning Janie! Happy shopping.

Finn loves anything with tomato in. Mainly pasta and cous cous though. He doesnt like purees nemore. If its not lumpy he doesnt want to know.

Morning campers! OH came back last night. It was pretty late but from the way he looked he was pretty drunk and i wouldn't have wanted him here in a worse state. I can understand why he goes out for so long - after all, i used to live the same lifestyle before i got pregnant. And it's pretty hard to leave a party half way through :haha: I know i haven't put him in the best light but he does the cooking, helps me around the house and stuff so he's doing pretty well really :)

Susie A had a week or so of crying when i left the room. It didn't seem to affect when other people held him, but he has always been passed around a lot to other people to hold him or watch him while i had a bath/ciggie/made dinner/went for a poo :haha: It stopped pretty quickly and he's back to being his independent self and actually crawls away from me most of the time. Especially during nappy changes :growlmad:

Guess what? Albert went 7:30-4 then 4:15-8 last night! Utter shock!

Morning Janie! Happy shopping.

Finn loves anything with tomato in. Mainly pasta and cous cous though. He doesnt like purees nemore. If its not lumpy he doesnt want to know.

Poppy doesn't like puree's either; she hasn't for ages now. The only puree she likes is the fruit one I blend up and mix with her porridge in the morning. She prefers finger foods so she basically just eats we eat.

The other day though I was in a rush and had to give her a jar of babyfood and she ate one spoonful and looked at me as if to say "What the hell is this mush!!!????" Then refused to open her mouth.

Yey Albert! Bet your loving it aint ya!

I need a man to cook for me...And clean...and do the washing..and clean my car....i could go on!

You just reminded me of our incident the other day, lol. Sams was watching finn while i was filling the dishwasher. He came through to tell me he had done a stinky! Didnt realise sam had actuallu undone his nappy, lol. When we got through to the lounge he had crawled off tipped a big bum crack shaped wedge of poo on the carpet, lol!

A has just started on mush! Haha he can use a spoon now (haphazardly) so he has fruit pots and porridge. The porridge is foul :sick:

Yey Albert! Bet your loving it aint ya!

I need a man to cook for me...And clean...and do the washing..and clean my car....i could go on!

You just reminded me of our incident the other day, lol. Sams was watching finn while i was filling the dishwasher. He came through to tell me he had done a stinky! Didnt realise sam had actuallu undone his nappy, lol. When we got through to the lounge he had crawled off tipped a big bum crack shaped wedge of poo on the carpet, lol!

:rofl: bless

Do all your babies do solid poos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back