The Ramblers

Glad he is back Jo. Now get him to make you a nice breakfast! :haha: I sooo want a full english but I'm on a diet, so I had Porridge BOOO!

I'm hoping that this phase will pass soon for Poppy then too . It is probably somewhat my own fault too.... as I still haven't left her with anyone but Hubby since she was born. Well my sister had her for an hour once. I don't regret not leaving her with people sooner but I suppose it has made her extra clingy to me. I'm just working on getting her passed it now.

And yay for A sleeping so well. I must admit, Poppy has been sleeping amazingly in her own room and it makes such a difference having sleep and getting time to relax in the evenings.

Oh and yes, Poppy's poo's are solid :) but not hard (euuwww TMI I know)

No, lol! He does the occasional one, but most of the r sloppy out of the top of his nappy jobs!

Finn has proper porridge now. I just got some porridge oats and stuck them in the blender them make it with formula. Its bloody lovely. He does like a banana in it too. Its so much cheaper than baby porridge!

Susie i have been told the best thing to do is give plenty of cuddles and play lots of peekaboo games getting further away each time. It helps them to learn object permanence. And i get the not leaving Poppy thing - A has only had 3 nights away from me and it felt horrible!

Gem that sounds well nice (the porridge, not the poo)

Haha, defo not the poo! Although im very glad it was a firm one. His nappy was stuck to the side of his leg where he must of roled over on the sticky bit. It got tipped n then dragged. Things could of been a whole lot worse!

Susie i have been told the best thing to do is give plenty of cuddles and play lots of peekaboo games getting further away each time. It helps them to learn object permanence. And i get the not leaving Poppy thing - A has only had 3 nights away from me and it felt horrible!

Gem that sounds well nice (the porridge, not the poo)

Thanks Jo! I can see how that would work actually. I'm gonna give that a try :D

Yeah I don't like leaving Poppy at all- I just can't relax when she is with anyone other than hubby. And I know it sounds bad, but I'm not sure I trust anyone to look after her exactly how I want (for example after seeing a few things MIL did with her other grandchild that I wouldn't want with Poppy). But it's getting to the point now that I'd like to be able to go to the cinema/for a few drinks with Hubby, so I'm working on it.

I'm off to get dressed and go shopping. See you all later, have a great day :) x

Bloody hell..Yet again im not dressed yet either, haha! Only just realised. Happy shopping x

I haven't left megan with anyone other than OH susie! I know how you feel. nobody is ever going to look after megan the way i do so ill be taking her with me if i want to go out anywhere! obviously not cinema though lol!

Megans poos have hardened up now. there horrid!

Evening all!

Jess I'm glad you (and Jo said before also) find it hard leaving Megan with other people. I am always shocked at how easy some people find it to leave their Lo's with other people. I don't judge them... I just don't know how they do it. My friend went away for a week when her little girl was a month old. I was so shocked. I can't even manage a day away from Poppy :haha: Although, a lot of the mums who are fine about leaving their LO's are second time mummies. So maybe they are more confident, or too exhausted to worry too much lol.

Oh Jo... the hard poo's are yuk. All poo's are yuck. Poppy decided to do an explosive one before while sitting on my couch-went through her clothes and all over my cream couch... well it used to be cream... it's now shite-stained, pee stained and puke stained- A Nice shade of sickly beige. :D The joys. :D

You just wait until Poppy starts crawling away from you with a shitty bum. Not fun!

You just wait until Poppy starts crawling away from you with a shitty bum. Not fun!

Story of my life :dohh: lol!

I really do find it easy to leave finn. Obviously i do worry about him a bit, but my thoughts are, worrying wont help! I think it defo does help with him being my second. Ive learnt for sure that babies are alot more robust than we give them credit for, and they can cope with most situations..Its generally us stressing and worrying that makes things go tits up, lol. I dont leave him very often, but especially when u are doing it on your own, you need that little bit of space! Not putting down the efforts of anyone with a partner, but when u never have somewhere there to watch a baby while u even take a shit is pretty full on, lol. A couple of hours is great, and bollox to begrudgin myself that, lol. Finn had his first time at his nannies this week, it was AMAZING!

Gem - obviously I know exactly what you mean. It's why I left Albert - sometimes you just want to be able to go for a poo without listening out for trouble!

Haha! Please say im not the only one in fear of the day i have to nip up and run to the rescue!

Haha! That made my morning! We are so classy in my house, im gonna have to show sam this! He will like the sweetcorn one, hes obsessed with sweetcorn, lol. He was just climbing the ladder up to his bed and let out an almighty fart...He couldnt move for 2 mins as he was too busy laughing his head off! Needless to say i had to join in, but it still didnt beat my sneeze fart from yesterday! He was so damn impressed!

I sense finn may of been left to cry for a while last night :( I was knackered yesterday and was chatting away to my friend at about 11:30. Next thing i knew i woke up on the sofa and it was 3am! My room is next to the lounge (Bungalow) so i would of thought i would of woken if he cried. Normally though he shuffles to the top of his cot in his sleep. When i went to bed he was at the foot end. He either slept well and didnt move, or he woke up n had a good winge and shuffle. Bad mummy :(

OMG I only just noticed "The Chop Off" in the Poo pic! Since I had Poppy I'd definitely say they were my most common sort :haha: Totally right Jo!

Awww not bad mummy Gem. He is fine isn't her and you must have been knackered. Poppy get's up to all sorts in her cot - she does a full 360 degree turn throughout the night, gets her feet stuck in the bars etc etc.

Hope everyone has a nice day. Think we are taking Pops to an aquarium and then out for some lunch. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->