The Ramblers

Just bought a load of clothes for £10 more than i told myself i was going to bid! Mind you there are 39 items and they are all either next, adidas, gap, ralph lauren, umbro or bench, so worth it i suppose :D £41 for the lot! Someone ban me from Ebay please, lol!

Me and Sam are going to take on the mammoth task of going through his wardrobe tomorrow and gettin him to try everything on to see what fits and what doesnt. Already listed 9 pairs on here to see if i can shift a few. WHatever we get back from his stuff he can have to go Sammy shopping with..Wooo!

How did your trip to the hut go?

I have tons of outfits/dresses that Poppy has never worn (at least 30).. she was bought too many 0-3 month outfits for her to get through. But I took the tags off to wash them.....as I didn't know she would never wear them. Do you think these would sell on ebay? Or should I just give them to a charity shop?

Id list them on here hun in the buy sell swap section. That way you can list things with individual prices and what sells sells without being restricted to a time limit like Ebay, and you know someone isnt going to snap the whole lot up for a cheeky 99p. Im sure people on here would also be more trusting that they are new than people on Ebay.

Right okay! Thanks for the tip! :D Ive never even looked in the buy, sell, swap section. Ill have a look now!

^ I really do like exclamation marks dont I? :haha:

As do i! ANd i often preceed them with a lol..Another of my favourite interweb waffles! Ive just bought a reusable nappy off ebay, lol! Told you im obsessed with it, lol! See i lolled twice with exclamation marks already...Lol!??? Gonna check out the natural parenting section and see how these nappies work. If it doesnt seem to technical, and i can get them to fit well on finn, then i might consider using them full time, or at least while we are at home. I swear i throw far to much money away on bloody nappies.

Evening all, hope you're all good.

Susie and missy - i'm well jealous, i haven't been able to go to a restaurant since i had A :(

Gem - i use cloth and find it so easy! Pretty fluff is addictive though. You'll need about 15 nappies, and a few good night ones. They have a nappy selling section in NP which is where i got most of mine

I saw the nappy selling bit, but thought i better consult some guides first, lol. I felt like a 90 year old reading a text from her teenage granddaughter in there.

I saw the nappy selling bit, but thought i better consult some guides first, lol. I felt like a 90 year old reading a text from her teenage granddaughter in there.
Haha! I know what ya mean id be the same! Wouldnt know where to start!

i think we are all overusing the exclamation marks! Think i use them after every line! Lol

pointless post! But my post number has started to go up when i post on this thread! It didnt before!

!!!!!!!!!! And thats all i gotta say about that!!!!

We clearly have a lot of important things to say which need alot of emphasis!

Well time for me to sleep. One of these days im gonna stop being a dumb ass and actually sleep when Finn does his longest sleep of the night. If he goes till 4, that will be 8 hours he has slept. Im going to get to enjoy 3 hours 20 minutes of it at the most, what a mug!!!!

Haha! I know what ya mean id be the same! Wouldnt know where to start!

Im sure its not even time to be up yet. On my second load of washing already grrrr EXCLAMATION MARK!

Well Rhys slept 9 till 6 last night, Oh didnt have to do anything when I was out

Morning!!
Ive been up since about 7! megan thought that id had enough sleep!:growlmad: if only.

Morning ladies. Me and Albert are still in bed :) he's starting to wake up though i think.

I'm really conscious of using exclamation marks now! :dohh:

Morning all :)

I woke up this morning thinking that I'd love a holiday, then I realised that this time last year I was getting ready to go to Paris where Poppy was errrrmmmm made with love shall I say :blush: So around this time last year (within the next few weeks) our babies were all conceived...:cloud9: And look at them all now-they are all doing so well!

On what date last year did you all find out you were pregnant? Was it pretty early on? I got my first positive PT on 17th September (I was then 4 1/2 weeks pregnant), but suspected I was pregnant before then, but the first test I did was negative.

Can't believe that this time last year Poppy wasn't even conceived and here she now is looking up at me with a look of "get off that laptop mummy and change my bum!":haha:

Rhys was made round my birthday which is the 25 Aug, found out on the 18 Sept which was a big shock cos I only started my job the week before lol

Susie how lovely Poppy was made in Paris

Wow - how time flies!

I've no idea when i found out i was pregnant. Maybe the end of september? It was all a bit of a blur :blush:

Time really has flown by Dopey.... it's made me realise that I should enjoy every minute with Poppy, as this time next year she will be so big.

Missy, I love looking back at my pics of Paris more than any other holiday because it has a special significance to me now.

Because you had just started your new job Missy did that affect the Maternity Pay you could claim?

^if you don't mind me asking..

Well the dont pay me mat pay but I claim mat allowance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"