The Ramblers

I really wanna take finn somewhere like that. We have the sea life center, but it literally takes 30 mins to get round and costs over £30 for me n sam with parking included. Doubt they would charge for finn, but its still alot of money for 30 mins!

Hahahaah I don't come on for 24 hours and then all I read is about half-finished poos :rofl:

How are we all? I'm ill again. Chest infection isn't for budging, back to the docs I go tomorrow :(

Something odd happened last night. Noah slept 7.30-8am without waking once, not even for his dummy. Then had his bottle and went back to sleep until 11!! Then up for half an hour and slept again til 1 lol He's been in bed an hour again, god knows what we're in for tonight.

Bloody hell janie! Hope hes ok tonight. Fingers crossed its a little growth spurt or something x

Yeah we'll see what happens lol

How much milk is Finn having these days? Noah's dropped another bottle, so he's only having 8oz in the morning and same at night. I don't want to force him to take more though :S

Too much! I dont really count, but he has 4 bottles a day now. Usually 2 x 7 oz and prob 2x6oz, but then he does generally have an ounce left in most of his bottle, so hes at the higher end of what they r supposed to have. I think its supposed to be 18 to 24ozs now isnt it? Most of finns morning milk goes in his breakfast. Hes started drinking quite a bit out of his sippy cup now ive finally found one he can drink out of! I think he actually only had 3 bottles today! In fact he did, as i washed 6 last night and theres 3 left. You can tell we live by routine...not lol!

We have found a new game! Finn likes to run and giggle, lol. He started walking if you hold his hands 2 days ago, and now suddenly he thinks its funny to run, lol! This boy needs gluing down, lol!

Wow, Janie can you send Noah to teach Albert how to have naps? :)

Gem Albert does the same thing. He kicks his legs out as he goes as well which is well funny!

Jess, I just had a look on your fb - on here you seem really 'proper' but then I saw the response on one of your photos :rofl:

Evening all! loving the topic of conversation today! classic lol

carn't remember what else has been said lol! sponge brain today!

I need to get sam to record it! Its some funny shit!

Oooh...Im off to stalk Jess' FB!

just had to look which one then!! I thought it was a good reply! lol

I was looking for a comment on your wall not at ur photos! :dohh:

Not a bad response at all jess. Although I would have just gone for the one word. More of an impact :rofl:

I sometimes get well worried about the stuff that's on my fb - i must look pretty bad to some people haha

i always tell people if they don't like what i say then pee off!! simple lol

Hahahaha I just went had a look too. Brilliant!

I don't care what folk think of my fb either, although I have toned it down a LOT since my Dad joined :haha: Although I dunno why, he has heard the 'variety' in my language lol I wish I didn't swear so much but I honestly don't know am doing it half the time :haha:

So anyways, how's we all doing today? Good nights?? Noah was a wee bugger all night. Up snacking at 12 and 1, then whining for his dummy countless times.

Need to go out today too, got to buy Lukes very belated birthday present. Xbox Kinect :happydance: I dunno who's more excited lol

Haha, u big kid! I was gonna get sam the thing for the ps3 (Super terminology there gem!) Then realised by the time u get all the bits its about £60, and thats without a game to go with it. Think ill wait till theres more games available for it.

My language is bad too, lol. Itsas i say and not as i do in my house, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->