The Ramblers

I wish the xbox one was only 60 quid! This is costing me £150!!! He had to wait til the end of the month so his Dad could give me half. And guess what, he doesn't have it! Prick. I actually hate him so much :growlmad:

I can get zumba for it though :D Well looking forward to that hahaha

ive got the sensor thing for the xbox! its well good (im a big kid) carn't set it up at the mils though as there isnt enough space :nope:

I'm the same with the swearing OH is always telling me off! and as soon as i get to the parents it seems to be fluant! i don't even know im doing it lol

Haha! My dad tells me off if i swear in front of him.

Ive decided i need more baby friends! Finn needs a little dude or dudette to play with! So does mummy, lol, im bored!

My Mum's away to pick it up for me lol Not getting dressed again :D

I'm the same Gem, I hardly know anyone with babies, but I'm meeting a girl off here tomorrow who lives in EK, we're going to bookbugs at the library :haha:

Sounds good! The only friend i have nearby..isnt actually nearby, lol. She lives in ibiza, and comes back a few times a year. Other than that, i know 2 people with babies and they r soooo annoying, i wouldnt last a day without slappin em an tellin em to pipe down, lol! They have rythm and rhyme at the library tomorrow and weigh n play at the same time at the drop in center. Finns goin to my mums so i can finnish ebay listing tomorrow though. They then have something goin thursday i think i may go along to. Might be able to come up with at least 1 person i can tolerate, lol! Im really a people person...can u tell???

Is it just me or are the kids programmes really stupid?! Most of them don't even talk english!

They are a bit random, lol. Finn likes anything with music and creatures with big eyes. Any music he hears, everything stops and his head turns. He can be asleep on you and open his eyes and turn his head to see the telly, then head back n asleep when the music stops, lol! I cant remember what the little creatures he seems to like r called. Little alien monkey lookin things!

lol megan doesn't seem bothered as long as somethings on the telly! think they like they flashy light more than anything!
Im dreading having to have the kids channel on! make me feel like im gonna go daft! lol

I dont normally have kids tv on. I remember back when sam used to watch it, drove me mad, lol...Fuckin Justin! Finn doesnt really watch it, but i do stick it on occasionally when im tryng to do stuff. Doesnt work though, lol. Hes more interested in the things he shouldnt be getting, lol!

Morning all! :flower:

Hope everyone has had a nice few days. I'm knackered today. Poppy has a little cold and her nose is stuffy and she kept waking up throughout the night... just when I get used having a good, full nights sleep this crops up. She ended up in our bed. :wacko: Back into her own rooom tonight though-she isn't getting back into that habbit after a month in her own room.

She is being a cheeky monkey today. She keeps finding it hilarious to lift her sippy cup over her head and splash the contents all over her hair. Thank goodness it's only water. Better get the mop out :lol:

Anyone up to anything nice today?

Morning susie

Hope poppy feels better soon!

A won't use a sippy cup so he just gets milk - i don't want to put water in a bottle!

I have nothing planned for today, wash day i think!

Mornin! Mums got finn and im supposed to be on an ebay mission as i have 100 bits to list today...Yeh right! lol! I havent done anything yet. Feel like curling up and getting in bed, lol! Its tempting :D

You doing anything nice today?

Finn wouldnt take a sippy cup till i found one with a teat like top. Its a tommee tippee on the go cup i think.

Its one of these :https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_A-WEM1jR1fs/TNDLdSv-PQI/AAAAAAAAED4/_Bl9vdU-ZCk/s1600/547002_Orange_Green.png

The top ismade of the same stuff teats are made of, finn got it straight away and has never got his other ones! Might be worth a go. The one finn has is 9m+, but these say 6m+. Got it from tescos.

Morning susie

Hope poppy feels better soon!

A won't use a sippy cup so he just gets milk - i don't want to put water in a bottle!

I have nothing planned for today, wash day i think!

Thanks.. she has been a bit whingy and whiney all day, so Hubby has taken her for a long walk to calm her down. I Fiiiiiiiiiiinally get an hour to chill.

Poppy likes her Sippy Cup; she was a bit unsure at first, but she seems to copy everything I do, so I used to use a spare one to drink a few sips out of and when she saw me doing it, she copied it, and has been fine with it since. Although she does still prefer her milk in a bottle but she has water in her cup at meal times.

I've just been out shopping for a few bits and bobs. I probably could have stayed in because I didn't need anything, and I would have liked to really, but Poppy loves being out and about and gets grumpy if we stay in, so we just went to a local shopping centre to pass away a few hours. She keeps trying to take hats off childrens heads as they pass by. She is a little hat thief! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->