The Ramblers

Oh and I hi Gem :hi: for when you come back online :D

:rofl: albert is a sweetie thief! Was in WH Smith the other day and while i was paying he reached out and grabbed a handful of chewing gum and tried to eat it.

I'm off to my mum's for dinner. I can't be arsed to cook!

Hellooooooooo!

I just went to tesco for 3 potatoes and came out over 50 quid down, lol. Im dangerous! I also bought a paul mckenner think yourself thin book, lol.

We have jacket pots, asparagus, mushrooms, babyy sweetcorn and steak, mmmmm! I want noooow! Lol.

Hope your dinner is good jo!

Thieving babies hey.....they must be learning it from their mummies! Large hat collection Susie??? :rofl:

Lol I'm glad megan doesn't take stuff! Om sure I've got it to come though!

We've been to a friends today and megan has had some baby company! There so cute togeather! They kept holding hands lol!

Jess I meant to ask - how much do you sell your 3volution things for?

Albert doesn't see many other babies because my friends are being a bit rubbish. We only visit Hayley and Evelyn!

i do 2 for 7.50 posted jo.

my cousin has also got a little boy thats a couple of months yonger so she sees a few babies!
When i take her to playgroup shes amaxed at all the kids running around!

:lol: at sweetie thief! So Albert is a big time criminal....tries to steal from huge money making chainstores. Poppy is more of a petty thief lol-whatever she can grab from someones head... I swear, she tries to grab kids hats, girls headbands. I'm really worried that she is gonna pull off some old blokes toupee one day.

As long as it isn't premeditated hey Jo... If we catch our LO's smuggling Bank Floor Plans into their cots we can start to worry. :haha:

And noooo Gem. No stealing from me haha... unless you count the ONE time I ate a cola bottle from a pick and mix without paying. I still feel bad to this day.

Your food sounds yummy Gem. We had Chinese because Poppy decided that Mummy wasn't allowed to cook today; and that I had to read to her instead and chase her and Daddy up the stairs. I gave in because she was poorly today :D

Your day sounds like fun Jess. I only have a couple of Mummy friends and I don't see them hardly. :( They often ask to meet up but I'm like yeah next week and then I forget etc etc or can't be arsed that day. Bad friend I am.

Haha @ pulling off a blokes toupe! How funny would that be, lol!

I was mistaken jess, 3volutions r £2.20 in tesco not £2.50. I stocked up on even more, lol!

Oh, and did i reply to your question about flips jess? I sense i didnt. I sold all of my organic inserts. Ive only got dark blue and ribbit covers and stay dry inserts. Im starting to wonder how i ever managed to wash and dry them all! I cant keep up with my regular washing at the minute, lol! Sayinh that...i better get some in now, lol.

WHeres janie! Shes gone all quiet.

I also think im gonna have to read elieses last few pages back. I keep thinking ive done something to upset her cos she wont talk to me :(

I was in bed by 8:45 last night. Watched biggest loser on itv player then went to sleep. Was bloody lovely. Cant remembver the last time i was in bed b4 midnight!

I'm heeeeeerrre! Been lurking :haha:

Was out all day yesterday, at bookbugs with Samface182 off here and anothere girl. Noah loved it! So that's our weekly thing now :)

Had a hellish night here, and Noah's off his milk and food. Dunno what to do with him :( He's at his Gran's today so hopefully she'll get more into him.

Work time for me girls! Back tonight!

hey all! hope your all okay!

Sounds like you would be better off getting them from tesco jo!

I don't think its you gem, she doesn't seem to go on fb now either so maybe shes just too busy!

Right ive got to get my ebay done now! speak later! x

I have a poorly baba :( Dunno what's wrong with him, but he's just not himself. Wee soul. I feel so bad for him. Hardly taken any milk or food today again. So he's in bed fast asleep, but I'm ready for another rough night.

How's everyone else been today??

evening!

Sorry to hear noah has been off it the last couple of days janie, Its horrible when there ill and you carn't do anything for them!

Megans not been sleeping well at night, keeps waking up for her dummy, i lost count after the 10th time last night! felt like crap when i got up this morning!

Hey janny hows you and little jared? x

Aww bless ya janie, and noah, lol! Poor lil man. How are you finding work now? Are you enjoying the extra freedom? Im gagging to get to work just to feel human, lol.

Sorry jess, wasnt trying to put you out of a sale x FInn keeps having on and off days with night time dummy runs. He seems to pick the days i go to bed at about 2am to wake every 15 mins, lol.

Jo, does Albert inhale peppers, lol? How do you cut yours for him? I always give finn strips of raw pepper to gnaw on, and occasionally roasted with skins off for dinner. Well today he had them roasted and they were pretty slim strips about 2 inches long (Whole pepper) He holds them in his fist, then sucks them till he literally sucks them down! Not sucking it away, but sucking like hes swallowing a bit of spaghetti. 30 seconds and one whole piece had gone without him biting a bit off. I presumed he dropped it as i looked down at my dinner or something, till it couldnt be found, then he did it again! He didnt choke in the slightest or gag, it must of just slid down, lol. I was semi proud at his abilities. Hes gonna be a "down a pint in under 3 seconds" guy!

Hey janny! Hope alls well.

Hey hoo susie, if you ish about!

Sorry, havent read anything previous to this page, so sorry if i missed anything.

Morning all!

Janie, hope Noah feels better soon. Poppy has had an awful cold the last few days. Just a cold but it's really annoying her and she can't sleep. It's horrible when they aren't well isn't it? You just feel so helpless.

Poppy loves peppers Gem. She loves them roasted, so I tend to buy the biggest peppers I can find and cut them into large, chunky strips, as they shrink to next to nothing when roasted. Out of one pepper I get just two or three strips. She loves them, and roasted parsnips-can't get enough of them!

Hey Jo, Jess, and Janny x

Ill have to try making them thicker when i roast them then. Good job hes not off visiting any1 today, lol. Just imagine their face when the find a 3 inch pepper in his nappy, lol!

Poor poppy! I got a vix vapour plug in when finn was stuffed up and it helped alot at night.

Im hoping to make it to baby rhythm and rhyme today, but its 1-2. Thats usually when he naps. He fell asleep 10 mins b4 we had to leave last time :dohh:

The weather is scaring me :( The house is shaking and my back gate just flew off lol

Hahaha what a poof I really am! Howdy all, how's everyone today? I've been here, but trying to sell stuff when I've had the chance. Noah was up half the night again, but seems to be more settled this afternoon. Refusing point blank to take a bottle though, I'm at my wits end :(

Someone asked me about work?? Ehhhhh...I hate the thought of it, but when am there I love being around adults :haha:

Hi all.

janie hope noah gets better soon and the weather calms down.

gem, i'd definitely make them a bit bigger... a sucks things when he can't bite them.

jess, i'll order a few 3volution things once my tenant coughs up with the rent!

hi janny and susie!

i'm mega excited about the weekend. my mates are putting on a dubstep night so i'm going there nd then onto a freeprty if we can find one. Whoooooooo!

howdy all! I feel like crap today! been feeling dizzy and sick most of the day! even went to bed for a couple of hours at dinner while OH had megan! its not good.

How are you all?

Just let me know when your wanting them jo x

and where is everyone today? i see most of you are online!! tut tut! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back