The Ramblers

hi jess. i've been out for most of the day and left myself logged in. i'm currently dying my hair turquoise. well... i have the prelightener on now and i did it myself so i don't hold out much hope of it coming out good :rofl:

how are you?

hey jo! hope it goes well! I'm crap at dying my own hair i always end up in a mess lol!

Im good been out shopping today and ended up spending over 100quid! carn't afford many of them sort of shopping trips! think ill be window shopping for the next couple of weeks! lol

Hows you?

Not bad ta. Just crapping it about my hair.

I went shopping today too :) bought myself some dungarees to wear tomorrow night :haha:

Hey Jess and Jo. Hope you're both alright x

Hi susie, how are you?

Ahhhh.... shit. My hair is gonna look terrible. I left the bleach on for a bloody hour but it was still orange. stuck the colour on top anyway so i'm gonna have green/blue/turquoise hair :rofl: i'll post a picture later if you're lucky

Hi Jo. I'm alright... really busy; there is just so much to do. Haven't felt too well today though so hubby has been looking after me.

I sooo wanna see a picture now lol.

Haha there are pics in girly sanctuary. I'm gonna put another colour over the top tomorrow!

Aw boooooo to being poorly :( hope you get better soon

I like it! :rofl:

I have no advice but it looks so silky and blue.

It's not as bad as i thought it would be bit it's not how i want it! On another note, look what i got today!

https://i.imgur.com/rmuTr.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WH1tL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nvSId.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AFtIB.jpg

They are gorgeous. Love the BF one. I always thought A looked more like his dad but I reckon he looks like you now Jo.

I really wanted one of him feeding so ended up spending loads extra to get it. He does look more like me now i think. but he also sometimes looks just like his half brother!

Oooh i love the piccies Jo. I like the one of all 3 of u the most. Its well cute!

I need to go nosey at your hair now. I was sitting reading your message on fb with bleach on my hair, wondering if mine was gonna come out looking normal, lol!

I CANT TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS FUCKING NOISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I swear, Finn just got told to shut the hell up! He spends all day screaching at the top of his voice. Screaching or generally shouting. He isnt in pain or anything, just making noise. He does it so loud and for so long he goes bright red trying to make the noise last longer. Its driving me utterly fuckin nuts! Please tell me this is going to stop..like now!

I think your hair looks ok as it is jo, lol. WHat u puttin over it?

I can smell dog piss, yet i cant find any! Wheres the smell coming from.

morning all! love all the pics jo!

Sorry finns found his vocal cords gem! megan hasn't started doing that yet, but i'm getting prepared for it! lol

Don't know what i'm gona do today, don't wanna stay in the house!

Morning!

Dunno what to do with my hair. Might just try putting the rest of the tub on to see if that works. If not i'll probably just leave it.

Gem albert does that too... AAAAAAAAARGH, AAAAAAAARGH, AAAAAARGH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH. It's well annoying!

Jess i'm trying to avoid going out, too fecking windy!

evening all!
How we all doing??

Wheres your pic gone susie?

I'm off to playgroup with megan tommorrow! should be fun!
got megan her new carseat today! shes too small for a forward facing one ive been told! so ive got one that does both! i carn't keep logging that travel system carseat around she weighs a ton! lol

x

Evening Jess.

I had a night out on Saturday and I've been suffering until a few hours ago haha. But Albert was crying all day today. Went round to my mum's and he took over 8oz of formula. Seems my supply has been affected by going out for 24 hours and my period coming back so he had been starving :cry:

Have decided to stop BFing and I gave him his last feed before I put him to bed. I cried :blush:

Jess, a rear facing seat is good - they are 5 times safer in the event of a crash :thumbup: or something like that anyway :)

How is everyone?

aww im sure he wasn't starving jo! And very well done for getting this far with bf! i know it takes a lot of hard work!

I wanted megan in a rear facing one but when i went to the shop all i saw was front facing! glad i went in toys r us now!
I thought she was to small for a front facing!
my cousin has got her lo in a front facing seat hes only 6 month! makes me mad at how they can be so stupid! shes trying to make him grow up way to quick! she weaned him at 4 months when he wasn't even ready as well!

:( does she know how much safer rear facing is? Maybe you could just say to her how happy you are that Megan can stay rear facing because of the safety benefits? I'm not one to judge but car crashes happen so often that I can't see why someone would do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->