The Ramblers

ive told her straight that hes too young! but people don't hear when there in the wrong!

Selective hearing! maybe i need to push it harder!

have you got any bg organics aio? are they any good? ive just seen jetters mention them and im really fancying some now i know they do them!

No I don't have any. I think they take quite a long time to dry. My BG pockets are super reliable though!

ive got loads of bg pockets but none of them are organics! maybe ill have to splash the cash to try one!! expensive arn't they!

Well i'm off to bed now! speak to you tomoz!! x

evening! looks like its just you and me!

At least ive got someone to talk to!

Now i don't want to jynx it but ive got to tell someone! lol this is megans 4th night of not being wrapped up!
(i'm touching wood!)
How are you? x

Evening!

Whoooo for Megan!

My house is a tip. and I can't be bothered to tidy up :(

lol thats what i feel like all the time!!!(think i need a cleaner! lol) oh well guess the OH will have to do lol!

I know i carn't believe she hasn't had to be wrapped up! and shes slept till gone 8 most mornings! i really hope she keeps it up!

Fingers crossed. She's probably lost the startle reflex now so hope it continues for you!

Albert went until 6 this morning. I was amazed!

Morning ladies. SOrry i havent been on much. Ive listed about 100 ebay lots in the last 2 weeks and ive just finnished packaging them all, so i havent had 2 minutes to spare.]]My house wqas an utter tip till yesterday too. My friend had the kids from 4 till 7 bless her. I went on an absolute mad one. Finished my packaging and was actually done and ready for bed before midnight for the fir4st time in ages. Soon as i got in bed...a certain someone woke up, and has been awake since pretty much..Grrr! Dont think ive ever looked so rough!

Go Megan and albert! Bet your loving the whole nights sleep jo! Dont know how id of coped if id waited this long for it, lol.

I hope janie is doing ok. She sounds like shes having a rough time of it from her FB statuses.

Wheres susie, shes been quiet?

Finn appears to almost have a tooth through, at the top, lol! Its his first one. Poor boy. When hes been chomping n seeming in pain ive been putting teething gel on the bottom, presuming it would be those coming :dohh:

Anyone know a good cure for eye bags? lol.

Hi all!

Just wanted to say a quick hi! I've been really busy and needed a little break from BnB. I haven't read back yet but by the looks of things I haven't missed much :haha:

Hope everyone is okay x

Morning ladies. SOrry i havent been on much. Ive listed about 100 ebay lots in the last 2 weeks and ive just finnished packaging them all, so i havent had 2 minutes to spare.]]My house wqas an utter tip till yesterday too. My friend had the kids from 4 till 7 bless her. I went on an absolute mad one. Finished my packaging and was actually done and ready for bed before midnight for the fir4st time in ages. Soon as i got in bed...a certain someone woke up, and has been awake since pretty much..Grrr! Dont think ive ever looked so rough!

Go Megan and albert! Bet your loving the whole nights sleep jo! Dont know how id of coped if id waited this long for it, lol.

I hope janie is doing ok. She sounds like shes having a rough time of it from her FB statuses.

Wheres susie, shes been quiet?

Finn appears to almost have a tooth through, at the top, lol! Its his first one. Poor boy. When hes been chomping n seeming in pain ive been putting teething gel on the bottom, presuming it would be those coming :dohh:

Anyone know a good cure for eye bags? lol.

Get a good nights sleep :sleep: but I suppose that's out of the question :)

Im hoping not, lol! Im preying not to have another night like last ight, lol.

I'm here! Hey girlies! I'm on and off BnB, still stressing about Noah's lack of milk intake.....but I went to the hv today and she said not to worry, give him plenty calcium-filled foods, and (Susie you got it right lol) vitamin drops. So I am slightly less worried lol

I'll be on in a wee while and catch up :flower:

:dance:Janie... finally I give some useful advice :haha:

He will be fine...you can stop worrying about his milk intake so much now x

Evening all. Are you all ok?

I hate my manager. That is all :rofl: Seriously though - I reckon I'm going to end up taking this to a bloody tribunal.

That's good news Janie, at least you know you don't have to worry.

Gem - cucumbers. good for eye bags :thumbup:

Susie - hellooooo!

Hey Jo!

Don't even get me started on managers and work. I still need to get advice about my contract coming to an end! I still think It was unfair "dismissal"... And I'm trying to look for a new job but there aren't any! :nope: They have totally screwed me over the tw*ts!

Anyway, I hope whatever is up with work/your manager gets sorted for you x

evening all!

I feel like the living dead right now! lol i need my bed! was up at 6.30 this morning (not good!)

Glad everyone is well apart from sleep deprivation!

Give these a call Susie:

https://www.communitylegaladvice.org.uk/gateway/employment.jsp

They should be able to give some advice, and for free if you qualify.

I can't really go into it here because of it being public but it's in GS if you want to read. Don't feel like you have to though, I won't be offended :)

Hi jess :wave: have a bailey's, you'll be well ready to just chill out in pjs and go to sleep then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->