The Ramblers

Give these a call Susie:

https://www.communitylegaladvice.org.uk/gateway/employment.jsp

They should be able to give some advice, and for free if you qualify.

I can't really go into it here because of it being public but it's in GS if you want to read. Don't feel like you have to though, I won't be offended :)

Thanks! I'd definitely have a look at that and try and get some advice.:flower:

I'll have a look in GS in a sec... I need to take my face mask off first. It said leave on for ten mins but I forgot I had it on and it's been on for half an hour. :wacko:

Give these a call Susie:

https://www.communitylegaladvice.org.uk/gateway/employment.jsp

They should be able to give some advice, and for free if you qualify.

I can't really go into it here because of it being public but it's in GS if you want to read. Don't feel like you have to though, I won't be offended :)

Thanks! I'd definitely have a look at that and try and get some advice.:flower:

I'll have a look in GS in a sec... I need to take my face mask off first. It said leave on for ten mins but I forgot I had it on and it's been on for half an hour. :wacko:

Haha I always leave mine on for ages and have to really scrub to get it off!

I lose track of who is where. I'm in my own little bubble most of the time at the moment to be honest. My fingers just type stuff as my brain thinks it so things are coming out really muddled recently :haha:

:haha: well I'm sure we know you well enough now to understand what you mean even though it may be muddled :D You can always blame baby brain... I'm wondering how long I can blame Baby Brain for the stupid things I do. I reckon I've got a few more months of using this excuse.

Right am off to read in bed. Now Pops goes to bed at 7.30 I'm really enjoying being able to read books alot again.:happydance: Night Jo, remember, don't stress about the work situation! x

Morning all! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired! Wee bugger was up at 12 then half 2 until after 4, then up for the day at half 7. Always on my shift he does this lol He's shattered too, but is whining away in his cot just now. I'm choosing to ignore him :haha:

I'm off the drink for a month. So's Chris. It's gonna be a wonderful atmosphere in here for a while :haha: Need the detox though, and the money!!!

Morning!

Ah what a little bugger. They know what they're doing!

They really do! Chris can just get up, pop his dummy in, and he's away back to sleep. with me he wants up to pull my glasses off and practice his pincer grip on my lip stud :haha:

How's you and Albert today?

Is it always this quiet in here lately?

Janie you must be knackered! Hope he starts to sleep better for you soon. He used to sleep okay didn't he? (Or am I wrong?).

Poppy is a great sleeper but I'm still knackered because she is so so so demanding... I'm just her "play thing" :haha: and she wants my constant attention. Hubby says it's funny how obsessed she is with me... :lol:

We just had a little afternoon nap and I think I feel more tired than I did before :sleep:

Hope all is good with everyone.

:shhh: Ok ok ok.. don't all respond at once. Can't get a word in edgeways in here... :haha:

I'm off to wrestle the remote off Poppy...and she is strong. I need to warm up my muscles before I even attempt it :coolio:

Lol! Finn is a remote stealer and chewer! Bad babies!

Been busy busy busy again today! Need to get a load of ebay shiz done tonight as well :( Im ready for a nap, lol!

DOes anyone feed their baby eggs? We have no family history of any allergies, so i thought feck it, lol! Hes currently munching his way through an omlette! Hes bloody loving it! Its got onion, mushroom, peppers tomatoes and a little bit of cheese. Never seen him so happy munching away on something, lol. Omlette and rasta mouse seem to be a hit, lol!

I was so excited to post, i did so twice, just for you susie!

Its hard work when they wanna play with u all day isnt it, lol. Sound horrible dont i, but u cant get bugger all done!

I got excited when I saw two posts from you Gem :lol:

I give Poppy eggs.. Scrambled (she loves scrambled eggs on toast) and Omlettes. I just make sure they are cooked thoroughly. :D

I was so excited to post, i did so twice, just for you susie!

Its hard work when they wanna play with u all day isnt it, lol. Sound horrible dont i, but u cant get bugger all done!

:nope: I also seem to pick things up off the floor alllllllll daaaaaaayyyy long, and just when Ive picked everything up, it's food time and then I have to pick food up. She is starting to crawl too so I better grow some eyes in the back of my head.

Haha, i swear i should spend my life in a hunched over position. It just makes the floor and other finn level things so much more accessible!

Finn absolutely loved that omelette! WIll be doing it again me thinks!

Ive just baby proofed the lounge n let him get on with it with crawling, lol. Hes covered in bruises :dohh:

Poppy is loving Sweet Potato Wedges at the moment and they are so quick to do.

My job for the weekend is Baby-proofing too. Yeah you sort of have to just let them get on with it when crawling don't you? They have to learn. I think Pops will be covered in bruises in no time- She suits the colours blue and purple anyway. :haha:

evening all! sorry i buggered off early last night! Oh was off work!

No susie megan is a great sleeper! its me thats the crap sleeper!

well megan had her first attempt at blw!!! i only gave her some fruit but my god! she got it everywhere lol
Think i need some sort of wipable sheet!

Thats megans new game! as soon as i give her some toys she throws them on the floor and looks at me (as if to say, well you gonna pick them up then!) its an endless process! drives me potty.

Evening

I'm here! On and off all day today. Can't get 5 minutes to myself now that Albert is crawling, standing, grabbing, eating etc.

Did you have a nice evening yesterday then?

I have only worried about wires and plug sockets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->