The Ramblers

yeah wasn't bad! nice to have him for a evening!

Hows your little family going?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!# Go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp! Finns opting to scream the place down! He falls asleep then starts crying as soon as i put him down, so hes gonna have to deal with it for a little while!

Finns bored of throwing toys down now he realises he has to crawl to get them :rofl:

Dad came round and put trunking round all the wires right up to the sockets and he doesnt seem interested in sockets. Drove me potty when i had wires on show. He wouldnt leave them alone.

Think i beter see to finn. Hes hysterical now!

oh dear gem! you still not able to put him down awake for bed?

Nah. Used to be able to, for about 2 weeks, lol. Then he would just scream the place down after that. Its partly my own fault. It can take 5 minutes to get him off to sleep myself, or up to 2 hours to get him to go off on his own. When u need to get on its so much easier to just get him to sleep. Gotta stop doing it though i know :(

Sorry Susie! Hahaha I've been signed in all day just never checking. Noah slept a few times.......maybe 10 nights at most :haha: He goes down really well though, I just wish he would stay asleep all night! :dohh:

I haven't tried Noah with an omelette yet, he hated scrambled eggs though, that's the only thing he hasn't liked mind you lol

He still is nowhere nearer to crawling either! Flails arms and legs about, wriggles, sticks his bum up in the air, then cries to be sat up. He'll go round in circles on his bum all day though :haha:

I just ate far too much MacD's. Then a huge slice of cake. My chins feel fatter :lol:

Things are ok jess. We row loads but it's ok :) it's healthy to argue :haha:

Gem, would you consider letting Finn cry it out? It took three (heartbreaking) days for Albert to learn to self settle. It was horrible but I had to be cruel to be kind and he's much happier in the day

aww good! whats a relationship without a scwabble! lol

we do anything for a easy life don't we!

Megans no where near crawling, she would rather stand up!

I think im going to have to let him cry it out. Not at the min though. Hes got a tooth almost through, so i dont wanna leave him incase hes in pain. Hes not normally as bad as he is right now. Normally if i stick his cork back in he nods off. Ill wait till his toothy peg appears then give it a go. Its a top tooth, and its quite far over. I sense hes gonna have a huge gap between his front 2 teeth :(

A's first top tooth has just cut and it seemed to be way worse than the bottom ones. If the tooth is far over won't it move further central when the others come through anyway?

Jess, be thankful! It is a nightmare once they get moving haha

aww bless him! im sure his teeth will be fine gem! its the next set you have to worry about!

i keep telling myself that jo! she seems quite content to sit and play at the moment!

Im not sure, maybe it will. His dad n aunt both have gaps between their front teeth. Just the gap seems like it will be huge on finn. Maybe just cos his mouht is so little, lol. He hasnt got any bottom teeth yet. This is his first. Ive been putting teething gel on the bottom, poor bugger :dohh:

Its defo easier prior to them moving, lol. If you can totally babyproof then its not to bad. My lounge is pretty safe now. He still gets covered in bruises from his ability to forget he cant let go while cruising, lol. Cant really run round holding onto him all day though, so i just let him get on with it. I dont make a fuss when he falls, and generally neither does he. I just hate takin him to other peoples, cos EVERYTHING is a baby hazard, lol!

Morning all!

Guess who was a good baby for his Daddy last night lol didn't get up til half 5 for his bottle. Betcha it's not the same story tonight :haha:

Work today. I hate Fridays, they're mega boring. And not even the promise of a pint after work to get me thru it :lol:

I need sleep!

I swear i got up about 20 times last night. Hes driving me potty, just will not sleep. He eventually went off at 5:30...grrrr! Seems to be making a habit of it at the minute, so i know how your feeling janie! Think its his teeth, but he doesnt seem to be in any discomfort. Hes just awake!

Im supposed to be goin to play group then to choose kitchen tiles and then to fobs mums, but im thinking more along the lines of pyjama day, lol. Gonna get my baby friendly bhuna in the slow cooker and then chillax!

Anyone got anything exciting going on today?

Where do you take babies for trips out? I know a couple of you have been to aquarium type places, but im still standing by the fact thats far too expensive here. We get half price vouchers come through occasionally so im gonna wait for those. Would be nice to do something this weekend though. Cant do swimming till i get finn another swim suit!

Its time to leave to take sam n im still sat here in my jammies, lol! DO i really need to get dressed?

lol gem i love pj days!

Megan likes to go to the petshops to look at the birds! she thinks there funny! lol

Take him to the beach! your near the coast arn't you?
Or is theyre a local zoo or animal farm near you?

Hey janie hope you have a nice day at work!

Yep, about 5 mins away from the beach, and close enough to not see the novelty when its windy n wet, lol.

I nearly took finn in the big pet shop the other day, but my arms were aching. Most of the animals are up high in cages, and i couldnt see me holding him up for long, lol.

I asked sam where he wanted to go n he said sea life center! Must of read my mind, lol Gonna have a look online n see if i can get half price tickets. Its about £30 just for me n sam, for the entire 30 mins it takes to get round full price! Hope they dont want money for finn. Thats the same price it cost us to go to africa alive and we were there all day. Hopefully if i can find half price tickets, we can then meet my friend who goes skating every week. Its right by the sea life center then sam can skate with them while me n finn have some snuggles n coffee!

Thats just typical isnt it janie! Is he waking and staying awake, or just waking for his dummy? FInn is doing both at the min. Some nights its just waking for his dummy 10 times (Good night) Other nights it seems like you get up at least 20 times, and then there are the hour long stints where he wont go back to sleep. Seems like im awake all night :(

Right, better get on with our dinner! Looking forwards to this, lol! Bhuna...mmmhmmmm!

Morning Jess and Gem :wave:

Remember they're just about to make another mental leap. This is the 8 month regression :( Should ease off after 37 weeks (by due date). Noah wants up to eat/dummy/chat, anyone's guess at the time lol

I take Noah to rhymetime at the library which he loves, or just out for long walks. when I can be bothered lol. We're going to deep sea world next week, Luke's off school for a few days so need to keep them both entertained.

Then hopefully Edinburger for me and Chris on Thursday!!!! 2 nights of SLEEP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->