The Ramblers

WHY DOES MY VERBAUDET ACCOUNT TELL ME MY PARCEL WAS DELIVERED ON THE 17TH?!!! Angry shopper, lol. I want my new changing bag already.

Been bargain hunting already this mornin. Got a stair gate for £2.90 and a gorgeous pair of next skinny jeans for finn for £1. Gotta love a car boot :) Need to go through all sams clothes today. His wardrobe and draws are packed but he keeps insisting nothing fits.

Haha sam sounds like me!

How long dp you get MA for missy?

For 9 months hun

Scampie I was thinking I need bumbo with a tray too

Evening all, hope you're all good.

Susie and missy - i'm well jealous, i haven't been able to go to a restaurant since i had A :(

I haven't been out for a meal or anything without Poppy yet.. we always take Poppy with us! Although Hubbie often takes her out for a walk in the evening or to the shops, I haven't really been apart from her for more than an hour at a time since she was born. I have my first night out with friends next week.. am gonna miss her so much.

Dopey you should organise to go for a nice meal with someone- a friend, or your mum. You deserve it, its been almost three months now of hard work. :hugs:

Well I suppose I better get off the laptop and go and get myself and Poppy ready. I don't know about the rest of you but we don't usually manage to get ready until about 11am/midday (unless we have somewhere to go in the mornings). I'm starting to think that I shouldnt bother buying proper clothes and just stock up on pyjamas. :haha:

Lol. Our days go either 1 way or the other. If Finn looks like he is going to go back to sleep pretty sharpish, then we stay in bed and bugger getting dressed. ~If he is lookin alive then usually we are up and out by 9. Cant sit in as i just gget sleepy and grumpy lol.

I want the bumbo tray as things seem so far away from him on the floor and he cant get hold of them. Can also use the bumbo then as a quick fix when weaning, both at home and if we go out to see friends. Im thinking about getting rid of my high chair though, and getting something which has a removable tray so he can sit at the table with us. Obviously thats a way off yet, lol.

Ill take dopey out for a nice meal...Whos baby sitting. Obviousley i have an ulterior motive. I think i need a hands on tutorial to these bloody nappies, lol.

Where do all you guys live, its a pity we cant meet up

I was thinking the other day too that it's about this time last year that Isla was conceived. I had my positive HPT on 15th September last year. It was out first cycle of ttc and bang we go first time lucky :)

Haha scampie, you'll get the hang of them! Just make sure you've got a bin with a lid for the dirty ones :sick: :rofl:

Missy, i'm in northampton.

I feel bad now, i don't remember when i got my BFP!

guys why do I feel so bad about not breast feeding, I dont seem to be able to get over it

Missy - if it's something you wanted to do then it's normal to be upset that you couldn't. You persevered for as long as you could and that will have done the world of good :)

You're doing what's right and best for both of you - you were in pain and unhappy mummy equals an unhappy baby!

That gisele really got my back up, she wants a law to make people bf for 6 months

Just shows how bloody stupid she is. I think alot of people were extremely pissed at her naive comments.

I chose not to breastfeed as it wasnt for me. You tried and you did the best you could hun. Its nothing to feel bad about at all, you should be proud of yourself. At least you had a go, i didnt :( Kinda wish i had tried myself now. I actually had a dream about it last night. For some reason i hadnt seen Finn for a couple of days, then when someone passed him to me he was hideously ugly but i had to pretend he was gorgeous, then i tried to breastfeed him and he nearly sucked my boob off! I seem to keep having strange dreams about people stealing him, or me not leaving him. Makes me greatful he wakes up so often as they dont get to last very long.

She's an idiot! Just because it was plain sailing for her doesn't mean it is for everyone else!

Some people on the forum have said things as well, just makes it hard and also makes me not want anymore

It was also plain sailing for her to look like a godess 2 minutes after giving birth! My body is still recovering from Sams birth 9 years ago!

You would have thought someone from her PR would have suggested she didnt say what she did. Not really going in the right direction to prove models arent thick!

I have werid dreams too but my ex, I think its cause my divorce is coming though next week

Some people on the forum have said things as well, just makes it hard

What, they said something to you personally, or just passing comments? I really hope no1 has tried to make you feel bad, that is out of order. If it was a passing comment then id just brush it off as some people find it easy, then cant understand other peoples situation. Its stupid to presume everyone finds it easy, they cant judge you till they have been in your position hun x Please dont listen to any crap. You did your best, and we know that, bollox to people who dont know you or your situation.

No just a passing comment

If you try hard enough you will succeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back