The Ramblers

Maybe, but at what cost? Try not to stress yourself hun. I mean look at your lil fella. He certainly isnt suffering in any way shape or form is he. He is growing really well and is pretty well developed for his age. Just look at him sat up in his highchair. Thats pretty impressive for his age x

I agree with scampie, rhys is thriving! Yes, trying very, very hard may have worked but think of all the time you would have had taken away from your bub - pumping every few hours would be exhausting and you can't really give cuddles while you do it!

I don't think anyone sheould make you girls feel guilty who are ff for one reason or another. it's your choice how you feed your baby and they are obviously thriving and doing well. :hugs: I had a hard time with bf at the start and nearly gave up too, but from week 2 it got easier. But I would never ever judge anyone who struggled with bf and gave up because of it.
xx

Maybe, but at what cost? Try not to stress yourself hun. I mean look at your lil fella. He certainly isnt suffering in any way shape or form is he. He is growing really well and is pretty well developed for his age. Just look at him sat up in his highchair. Thats pretty impressive for his age x

Yeah totally agree! rhys is putting on more than megan and i think hes more forward then she is to! your doing great!!!
I must say i haven't seen this post so i don't know whats been said But this lady must just be putting ff down just to make herself feel better! pathetic
I must admit its not easy breastfeeding the nipple pains were horrible and i express for the day and only try and feen megan at night due to trying to get her to latch properly. not worked yet though i think shes set in her ways :nope:! I will keep trying.
There was many night where i sat there in floods of tears with it all!!
You have done whats makes you happy and like theyve said happy mum makes for happy rhys!!

By the way i'm from sheffield.

Ooh is it bed time yet? Im huessing i wont be around at midnight as usual, lol! My house is such a bloody tip. Got clothes everywhere which im trying to sort through but its a pretty slow process :( Could someone come clean for me please?

Ive only spent £4 on Ebay today...Are you all proud?

Ooh is it bed time yet? Im huessing i wont be around at midnight as usual, lol! My house is such a bloody tip. Got clothes everywhere which im trying to sort through but its a pretty slow process :( Could someone come clean for me please?

Ive only spent £4 on Ebay today...Are you all proud?

Very proud hun lol

I havent moved in 2 hours, Rhys wakes up if I do

Very proud=D>!!!
(Took me ages to find that icon! lol)
You will have to hire a housekeeper!

Ive got family in essex! carn't remember what part though!:dohh:

Lol Finn has had a sleep day like that. Wont sleep unless he is on me. Im just hoping i can get him to hold off sleeping untill 8. Then im gonna get in with him, lol. Any earlier than that and he wants to get up around 4 :S

Im setting myself up for a fall here! megan has been asleep since 6! shes never gonna go down ill still be here at 12!

thanks missy. Yeah i watch hollyoaks there touching some serious storylines at the moment arnt they.

I have missed loads recently. Need a good few omnibus catch ups, lol. Had it on in the background, but didnt really catch much of it.

I got well peed off with hollyoaks dragging out storylines for too long! Last i saw was that girl almost admitting to carmel that she is up the duff with thingies baby!

Has that not come out yet? I dont even know who half of them r anymore.

Im not sure what I think of the new family that own the pub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->