The Ramblers

A new family owns the pub? Im so behind lol.

Half price real nappies any1?
https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/395950-50-off-closing-down-sale.html

Dont know whats left. I grabbed a couple, not even really sure what i have, lol.

Not to sure, lol. Erm...Tots bots something or other, lol. I know they are velcro ones :D Pretty sure they need wraps. They were cheap as, so no real loss if they are no good :D Everytime i clicked back on something it seemed to be gone, hence the fact i kinda rush bought some cheapies, lol.

aww we are all so far apart, im in Essex

Yep.. And I'm in Liverpool, so nowhere near anyone.

I am near the Hollyoaks studio though :haha: It's filmed near my house. Don't get time to watch it anymore though!

Missy, same as the others said.. Rhys is doing well, and thats all that matters...think about it the other way- you may have breastfed, and been worrying about him not getting enough milk etc etc. You can't win and will always feel bad about something :hugs:

I forgot what other things I was going to comment on now.. Well done Scampie for not spending too much:happydance: although the day's not over yet.

And fluff and dopey and Jess :wave: :)

Poppy has been a moody, grumpy, crying little munchkin for two hours and I'm stressed now:growlmad: hubbie is settling her so I think I will have a glass of wine.....

I'm in Bristol girls - so nowhere near any of you either I don't think.

I love the idea of cloth nappies...but wouldn't even know where to start :dohh:...I think I'll stick with disposables for simplicity, although now Isla only does 1 poo per day I wouldn't need as many as when she was newborn. I went through something crazy like 10 nappies or more per day :dohh:

Susie - glass of wine is a fab idea..., might go and get one myself :)

Did some1 say wine???

Yeh ive managed to spend a further £20 since i posted that, lol. But part of that was on nappies, so theoretically i was spending it to save in the future...:D Im going to get to the end of the bits i have on my watch list then im banning myself from Ebay! I have all the clothes i need to clothe him, and probably your babies as well for the next year :D Next week i shall nominate Ebay selling week. Try and recoupe some of the money ive spent, lol!

Rhys is asleep yay, he just had a lovely bath with Oh

Susie I used to work in Chester so not to far away from the Hollyoaks set

Rhys is asleep yay, he just had a lovely bath with Oh

Susie I used to work in Chester so not to far away from the Hollyoaks set

Im a few miles from Chester, where they do the outside scenes, but all the indoor scenes are right by my house. Although Calvin has left Hollyoaks now, so I can't stalk him anymore. :haha:

I love the idea of cloth nappies...but wouldn't even know where to start :dohh:...I think I'll stick with disposables for simplicity, although now Isla only does 1 poo per day I wouldn't need as many as when she was newborn. I went through something crazy like 10 nappies or more per day :dohh:

WHat nappies do you use? When i was using Tesco/Asda, they seemed to stay dry for ages. Now i have pampers, they seem to get so soggy and bulky so quick. I swear im still using about 10 per day. I put him in Tesco at night now, but i have size issues with them. Size 2 dont fit round his waist well, and size 3 are huge up his back. Stuck woith pampers till i figure out this cloth nappy stuff, lol!

Hehe

personnal question did any of you pass tissue after the birth

Sorry, Ill be serious now...:hugs: I dont think I did. Just Lochia (is that whats its called?) and some small clots.

Have you? Are you worried? Because im sure someone posted a thread on this in baby club and included a picture.

edited: but this was weeks after not straight after birth.

WHat nappies do you use? When i was using Tesco/Asda, they seemed to stay dry for ages. Now i have pampers, they seem to get so soggy and bulky so quick. I swear im still using about 10 per day. I put him in Tesco at night now, but i have size issues with them. Size 2 dont fit round his waist well, and size 3 are huge up his back. Stuck woith pampers till i figure out this cloth nappy stuff, lol!

I used to use pampers - but I think they smell funny and always seem to leak. Now I use asda little angels - they are fab. Isla's in size 3 (smallest size they come in) and they fit really well

Hehe

personnal question did any of you pass tissue after the birth

no I didn't, but I think they clean you up pretty well when you have a c-section - they remove any tissue that might be there. x

where so you start with cloth? are there any starter packs at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->