The Ramblers

OMG step away from the cloth minefield! Im so confused. You learn one thing and then another thing hits you wham bam in the back of the head and the sheer confusion is back, lol! Im sure ill get it all eventually, i just find it easier to learn about something by having it in front of me iykwim. Once ive tried them out im sure all will become clear. Defo up for giving it a go. Im not saying im gonna be full cloth, although i have become witness to cloth addiction after visiting the natural parenting section.

Rofl, the spending is coming to a halt Susie! Ive now got the extra 4 Dr Browns bottles i wanted. 2 little ones for water and 2 more large, just so im not restricted to having to wait till a certain bottle has been finnished to have enough to warrant washing and sterilising (Anything to not have to rush about washing bottles before bed) Clothes are here in abundance! Oh bugger...I forgot i need to get a jumperoo! But other than that, a couple more sleeping bags which im bidding on at the min, but i wont pay more than a couple of quid for them, ill just wait for others to come up. And a sewing machine im watching which is piss cheap at the min and just down the road. Gonna use it to make bandana bibs/cot sheets etc, so a money saver in the long run. Oh and my bumbo tray that i need. Gah who am i tryin to convince, im gonna be skint soon, lol!

Asda do size 2 Fluff. I had some :D I find them and tesco own to be pretty much the same, both size and quality. I bought size 2 asda after it seemed like i was pulling tesco size 2 a little tight to do them up, but they were exactly the same size. I have a bag of both tesco and asda size 3 and they are both the same size as well. Dont you find they are very long?

Hehe

personnal question did any of you pass tissue after the birth

Like Kleenex? :haha: nope!

Haha i'm an idiot. I didn't get that for a few minutes. It must be late!

No i didn't... do you mean like retained product?

Fluff... you should convert to cloth! :)

Nah.. you're not an idiot. Probably wasn't funny.. two sips of wine and I think I'm a comedien.

^Missy not amused.

I had 2 sips of beer and thought it was pretty funny :D

I seemed to pass lots of little teeny bits of something. They were just like little brown dots on the tissue, not the tissue i passed, the tissue i wiped with (For susie) You know when you tip your kettle out and you get little spatterings of brown scale on the bottom of your sink, well thats a bit what the tissue looked like, nothing bigger than maybe 2mm sq though.

OMG step away from the cloth minefield! Im so confused. You learn one thing and then another thing hits you wham bam in the back of the head and the sheer confusion is back, lol! Im sure ill get it all eventually, i just find it easier to learn about something by having it in front of me iykwim. Once ive tried them out im sure all will become clear. Defo up for giving it a go. Im not saying im gonna be full cloth, although i have become witness to cloth addiction after visiting the natural parenting section.

Rofl, the spending is coming to a halt Susie! Ive now got the extra 4 Dr Browns bottles i wanted. 2 little ones for water and 2 more large, just so im not restricted to having to wait till a certain bottle has been finnished to have enough to warrant washing and sterilising (Anything to not have to rush about washing bottles before bed) Clothes are here in abundance! Oh bugger...I forgot i need to get a jumperoo! But other than that, a couple more sleeping bags which im bidding on at the min, but i wont pay more than a couple of quid for them, ill just wait for others to come up. And a sewing machine im watching which is piss cheap at the min and just down the road. Gonna use it to make bandana bibs/cot sheets etc, so a money saver in the long run. Oh and my bumbo tray that i need. Gah who am i tryin to convince, im gonna be skint soon, lol!

Asda do size 2 Fluff. I had some :D I find them and tesco own to be pretty much the same, both size and quality. I bought size 2 asda after it seemed like i was pulling tesco size 2 a little tight to do them up, but they were exactly the same size. I have a bag of both tesco and asda size 3 and they are both the same size as well. Dont you find they are very long?

:rofl: - glad I'm not the only ebay addict :)...I love selling too. it's great. defo wanna get a bumbo or bebepod. jumperoo's are fab too but don't want to spend £90 on one, so watching a couple on ebay

oh, I only ever saw size 3 nappies in asda, but they're the right size, so it's ok. I think Isla takes after me with a long body, so they seem just right on her :thumbup:

Sorry Susie Im just tired

Scampie she said it was hard with blue bits in it which is worring

Hehe

personnal question did any of you pass tissue after the birth

Like Kleenex? :haha: nope!

Haha i'm an idiot. I didn't get that for a few minutes. It must be late!

No i didn't... do you mean like retained product?

Fluff... you should convert to cloth! :)

Nah.. you're not an idiot. Probably wasn't funny.. two sips of wine and I think I'm a comedien.

^Missy not amused.

I had 2 sips of beer and thought it was pretty funny :D

I seemed to pass lots of little teeny bits of something. They were just like little brown dots on the tissue, not the tissue i passed, the tissue i wiped with (For susie)

:haha: Thanks for clarifying for me :D

Could the blue bits be stitches missy?

I got a jumperoo for 40 quid on here! :happydance:

Susie - it was funny once my brain caught up. Spat my water everywhere when i snorted haha.

Yep. That's right. Water. I'm so hardcore.

I actually have a voucher code for a jumperoo which gets you £30 off the £95 price. I paid 99p for the code on Ebay, with the full knowledge it meant signing up to a very credit account. Im waiting for dad to come home from london to make the credit account, then ill use it if i cant get one for under £50 inc pnp from Ebay. Id rather pay an extra £15 and get a new one, but if the saving is good enough ill get a second hand one. Getting the credit account in dads name as i dont want to be held responsible for a credit account with any catalogue!

Mine was never like that Missy. Id suggest getting it checked out just incase. Dont know anything about stitches, so cant comment. I do remember the other post where someone took a piccy of theirs. They got it checked out and the docs were very suprised that she hadnt had any pain/infection in that time. The pic was of a long stringy bit of what i can only describe as a piece of skin looking stuff.

Susie, i have found after wine, clarity is of major importance! :rofl:

Could the blue bits be stitches missy?

I got a jumperoo for 40 quid on here! :happydance:

Susie - it was funny once my brain caught up. Spat my water everywhere when i snorted haha.

Yep. That's right. Water. I'm so hardcore.

Maybe it would have made sense straight away if you had drunk wine. :haha:

I actually have a voucher code for a jumperoo which gets you £30 off the £95 price. I paid 99p for the code on Ebay, with the full knowledge it meant signing up to a very credit account. Im waiting for dad to come home from london to make the credit account, then ill use it if i cant get one for under £50 inc pnp from Ebay. Id rather pay an extra £15 and get a new one, but if the saving is good enough ill get a second hand one. Getting the credit account in dads name as i dont want to be held responsible for a credit account with any catalogue!

Mine was never like that Missy. Id suggest getting it checked out just incase. Dont know anything about stitches, so cant comment. I do remember the other post where someone took a piccy of theirs. They got it checked out and the docs were very suprised that she hadnt had any pain/infection in that time. The pic was of a long stringy bit of what i can only describe as a piece of skin looking stuff.

Susie, i have found after wine, clarity is of major importance! :rofl:

Sometimes I dont like clarity, I prefer not to know! Living in la la land is so much better. :D

Thats ok then as i only clarify things which exist in lala land. Im unaware of anything outside of it!

Bollox bollox and more bollox! 9 oclock i was goin to bed. I was havin that 6 hours sleep! Oh well, ill make do with 3 and then try again tomorrow. Ive survived this long without it, rofl. Im sure the insanity cant get much worse!

Bollox bollox and more bollox! 9 oclock i was goin to bed. I was havin that 6 hours sleep! Oh well, ill make do with 3 and then try again tomorrow. Ive survived this long without it, rofl. Im sure the insanity cant get much worse!

:hugs: Hope you have a lovely sleep. I'm going to bed too now. :D

See you all tomorrow. Ciao x

morning!! god megans getting earlier!!:dohh:

why do i always miss all the conversation!?

Yeah i passed some tissue at about two weeks but it didn't have blue dots in it! midwife told me as long as i wasn't gettin any stomach pains and the bleeding didn't get any heavier then not to worry! scared my self when it happened it was massive!

i seen that post about passing that tissue! that looked horrible! by the way mine was nothing like that i was told mine may have been part of the placenta(think thats how its spelt!!!!)

So wish i could have a drink! not at this time though!:haha:
i'm more of a beer person don't like the taste of wine!

aww its going to be a long day!!

How on earth do you all manage to stay up so late chatting?!?!?! I never know what to say in the morning, I feel I've missed out on all the (drunken??? lol) rambling lol I can't stay up any later than 10pm these days, even though Noah now sleeps til 4/5am :D

I feel better :D Simple as, and I'm gonna make more of an effort to keep up with you all now on here!

He's away for the day to his grans, Luke's at school, it's so bloody quiet in here! I think I'm gonna spend the day cleaning though, I can never get it done when Noah's here, I'd much rather play with him lol

Jess you really were up early this morning! What time is Megan going down at?? Noah seems to be bang on 12 hours from going to sleep til getting up, with a feed somewhere in between, so it's pretty good if he doesn't go to sleep til 8pm :thumbup:

I got all my hair cut off!!!! And bleached :haha: only thing is, the bleach took really well at the back and roots, but where it was darker at the ends, it's now ginger! So I look lovely just now :haha: I'm still too scared to even post a pic on fb, but I can't hide forever, she wont bleach it again for at least 2 weeks!!!!!!

Anyways, I better shift my bum and get something done, hope you're all good today!!

Oh Gem, I bought that 99p voucher too, and opened an account with Very - they gave me £600 to spend!!!!! BIG mistake, I have tendencies to go on spending sprees online, then completely forget about it..........I have to get the jumperoo paid for and close it asap lol

Hi Janie!

That happened to my hair when i bleached it. Try using silver shampoo... should lift the orange tones :)

Glad you feel better!

Jess, when Albert gets up that early i can't help but swear at him :blush: he just gets a 'oh ffs' from my head under the pillow haha then he grins at me and i feel like a bad mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->