The Ramblers

Hi Janie!

That happened to my hair when i bleached it. Try using silver shampoo... should lift the orange tones :)

Glad you feel better!

Jess, when Albert gets up that early i can't help but swear at him :blush: he just gets a 'oh ffs' from my head under the pillow haha then he grins at me and i feel like a bad mummy!

Well she had a nap from 6 till 7 and then went to sleep at 8! Its my fault for letting her nap that late!
Jo i felt like swearing!!:blush: Had to get her out the bedroom as she was screaming and OH didn't finish work till 3am!

Think i might try and make her bedtime later! i can cope with the late nights but not the early mornings!:nope:

Hahaha yeah Noah gets a ffs too in the morning, even if it is a decent hour, I hate getting up!!!! He must be a lazy boy though, he takes a nap before bed time too lol

Silver shampoo, I'll get some today cheers! :thumbup:

Albert doesn't go to bed until 10 and is often up at 6. Little bugger! Glad someone else swears though, i was a bit scared to say it in case you all thought i was mean!

Janie, if you leave it on too long your hair will go blue. It will wash out the next time you wash it though :haha:

Hahaha I don't see anything wrong with swearing just now....it's when they're older and it slips out, then they go round repeating it all day!!! Been there with Luke, I was mortified!!! lol

Christ, I can just see me walking around later with blue/orange stripy hair :haha:

Haha it goes kind of blue rinse. If your hair really is orange though it shouldn't do :)

ill have to watch my mouth when she gets bigger OH is always telling me off for swearing!:blush:

I'm glad I'm not the only potty mouth here hahahaha I think it's hanging around with blokes too much, I'm forever getting told off for swearing - usually by Luke of all people!!! He's started charging me each time I do it, he's gonna make a fortune lol

How on earth do you all manage to stay up so late chatting?!?!?! I never know what to say in the morning, I feel I've missed out on all the (drunken??? lol) rambling lol I can't stay up any later than 10pm these days, even though Noah now sleeps til 4/5am :D

I feel better :D Simple as, and I'm gonna make more of an effort to keep up with you all now on here!

He's away for the day to his grans, Luke's at school, it's so bloody quiet in here! I think I'm gonna spend the day cleaning though, I can never get it done when Noah's here, I'd much rather play with him lol

Jess you really were up early this morning! What time is Megan going down at?? Noah seems to be bang on 12 hours from going to sleep til getting up, with a feed somewhere in between, so it's pretty good if he doesn't go to sleep til 8pm :thumbup:

I got all my hair cut off!!!! And bleached :haha: only thing is, the bleach took really well at the back and roots, but where it was darker at the ends, it's now ginger! So I look lovely just now :haha: I'm still too scared to even post a pic on fb, but I can't hide forever, she wont bleach it again for at least 2 weeks!!!!!!

Anyways, I better shift my bum and get something done, hope you're all good today!!

:nope: not drunken... to clarify, had had one glass of wine; I'm not a bad mummy :cry:

Morning all

I had a great idea last night, instead of going back to the same job I wanna go and work for Ohs buisness

How on earth do you all manage to stay up so late chatting?!?!?! I never know what to say in the morning, I feel I've missed out on all the (drunken??? lol) rambling lol I can't stay up any later than 10pm these days, even though Noah now sleeps til 4/5am :D

I feel better :D Simple as, and I'm gonna make more of an effort to keep up with you all now on here!

He's away for the day to his grans, Luke's at school, it's so bloody quiet in here! I think I'm gonna spend the day cleaning though, I can never get it done when Noah's here, I'd much rather play with him lol

Jess you really were up early this morning! What time is Megan going down at?? Noah seems to be bang on 12 hours from going to sleep til getting up, with a feed somewhere in between, so it's pretty good if he doesn't go to sleep til 8pm :thumbup:

I got all my hair cut off!!!! And bleached :haha: only thing is, the bleach took really well at the back and roots, but where it was darker at the ends, it's now ginger! So I look lovely just now :haha: I'm still too scared to even post a pic on fb, but I can't hide forever, she wont bleach it again for at least 2 weeks!!!!!!

Anyways, I better shift my bum and get something done, hope you're all good today!!

:nope: not drunken... to clarify, had had one glass of wine; I'm not a bad mummy :cry:

No one is calling you a bad mummy hun :hugs:
I have a bottle of cider some nights

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Don't take that the wrong way I was only kidding!!! :hugs:

Silly Susie! If only we were allowed to get drunk occasionally! Definately no drunken people in here im afraid :( Bet we would all have a right laugh on a drunken night out :D

The repeated swearing :O OMG! I am forever swearing, but luckily DS is very good and doesnt ever swear. Well...Not if he knows its a swear word. I caught him and his friend running about outside the other day pretending to shoot invisible people, calling them measly faggots! They got it from COD, and when i said, do you know what a faggot is, they said yes...Its a scottish meatball! I presume thats what his friends dad told them, well im not that discreet, so i told them the truth and they were gobsmacked, lol. I thought it was neccesary since my next door neighbours are gay, lol. He also shouted something about tea bagging which he had got off you tube in front of my dad the other day. I just said, next time you offer to tea bag someone, just remember your threatening to put your testicles in his mouth! The look of horror, lol. Havent heard that one since!

The £600 credit account isd precisely the reason im gettin dad to open it in his name, lol. There is actually one nearby me at the minute on Ebay, so ill see if i win that first.

And Finn slept till 5:30 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wanted to get up at 6 :( But woo to 5:30 lol!

Haha i wish i was drunk last night. Bloody water :cry:

Scampie that made me :rofl: i had to explain to someone from work what tea bagging is. She is in her 30s and saw something on my facebook. Then someone kindly mentioned seagulling so i just referred her to urban dictionary!

It's Chris's turn to get up tonight, so I think I shall be partaking in a glass of vino or two. In fact, I think after last weekend I bloody deserve it!!!

Ok, at the risk of sounding rather naive......I had to go look up seagulling :rofl: That's definitely a new one to me!!!!

I'm doing really well with this housework aren't I lol

Haha im off to the urban dictionary to, but something suggest it could involve poo dropping from above? Something i have experienced many times...FROM SEAGULLS!

Janie, i think your the last person i havent collared for piccies :D Im making a ticker, eventually, lol, for the rammblers with pics of all the babies on. If you wanna join in then you can either email a couple of pics to [email protected] or leave a link here to some fb ones you want me to use. One needs to be a big smiley face, the other a piccie of your choice x

Urban dictionary time now!

LOL! How wrong was i. I live on the coast and have to say ive never been assulted by a sea gull in this fashion!

Oooooh ok!!! Here's the smiley one https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#...17710318&ref=fbx_album&fbid=10150238115595319
And this one because I love his smooshed up face in it lol https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#...17710318&ref=fbx_album&fbid=10150219338920319

If you only work part time can you still get benifits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->