The Ramblers

finns colic has been a lot better recently. Was just for a bit last nights. He is just a pain to put down in genersal but not cos he is in pain.

Bless him, I am going to the cinema tonight cant wait

What you going to see Missy?

Albert took his first bottle yesterday so I am hoping I can start to get out a bit more.

Preditors, PIL are looking after him for a few hours
Its the one good thing bout ff

Yeah, I feel really trapped sometimes - especially because I'm yet to have a nice long bath because he wants feeding as soon as I get in haha. I did once feed him in the bath but it's getting embarrassing that Mum has to come in to give him to me and take him back out!

Just had a text from Cherryglitter, she is now 8cms and had an epidural so shouldnt be long now

Ive forgotten what baths r, lol. I remember getting in a luke warm puddle with finn, but thats not a bath :D

Good luck cherry glitter x

Ive forgotten what baths r, lol. I remember getting in a luke warm puddle with finn, but thats not a bath :D

Good luck cherry glitter x

That just made me literally laugh out loud. I just wish I could do it by myself so I don't have to bare all to my mother :blush:

Bless her. How lon ago did they start her off?

bout 11 yesterday morning, how long was your labour

Well i started having contractions monday at 11pm. They were every 4 mins but died off in the mornin. Started again the next night at 11 again 4 mins apart then slowed down in the mornin but still had them all day bout 15 mins apart. Started gettin closer bout 10 again and went to hossy at midnight. Got to fully dilated and they decided i needed an epi cos i kept pushin n his cord was over his shoulder, so i got it n went to sleep for an hour lol. Finally had him at 5:36am. Hospital put down 8 hours, but ive no idea where they got that from.

Hey ladies.:hi: can you add me plz! i'm jess and my lo's called megan!
so glad weve got another post where we can chat!
hows everyone doin?
well megan's still got oral thrush (shes had it for over 3 weeks now and it still hasn't gone) Grrr.
Went to get her weighed yesterday and there worried as shes only gained 4an half oz in 3 weeks:nope:. but shes been feeding well and shes always got wet nappies so i don't understand how shes not gaining weight better.
Dopeyjopey your breastfeeding arn't you?? is your lo gaining weight well?

Hey Jess :D What are you using for the thrush? The doc prescribed us something like nizoral :s. It was useless. I got some daktarin oral gel and it cleared up in no time.

Hey Jess :D What are you using for the thrush? The doc prescribed us something like nizoral :s. It was useless. I got some daktarin oral gel and it cleared up in no time.

They perscribed be that daktarin 1st and i used it for over a week and it showed no improvement so now theyve given me nystan theres a little improvement but not alot. don't know what else to do!

Hey ladies.:hi: can you add me plz! i'm jess and my lo's called megan!
so glad weve got another post where we can chat!
hows everyone doin?
well megan's still got oral thrush (shes had it for over 3 weeks now and it still hasn't gone) Grrr.
Went to get her weighed yesterday and there worried as shes only gained 4an half oz in 3 weeks:nope:. but shes been feeding well and shes always got wet nappies so i don't understand how shes not gaining weight better.
Dopeyjopey your breastfeeding arn't you?? is your lo gaining weight well?

Hi Jess :wave:

I've added you on to the first post :thumbup:

Yes, I am breastfeeding - I've got my red book here and this is his weight:

birth: 6lb8oz
5 days: 6lb2oz
2 weeks: 6lb15oz
3 weeks + 5: 8lb10oz
4 weeks + 5: 9lb10oz
5 weeks + 3: 10lb2oz

The health visitors said it's really unusual for a BF baby to gain that much, but he was a week early and fed CONSTANTLY for the first two weeks. It's slowed down quite a lot now but I haven't had him weighed again.

Have you tried testing your supply with a pump? You can boost it with fenugreek and pumping regularly x

yeah i tried 2 week ago as i was goin to a wedding only managed to get over 1 oz. theres still milk there when shes done feeding so she must be havin her fill.

Hey guys, Cherryglitter has been taken to threatre cos baby is distressed, v worried bout her but maybe she has had her little guy now

Hellllllllooooo! Ah I don't have time to catch up with the thread yet, but add me to the front please??? Janie, mammy to Luke and Noah :D

Will chat probably tomorrow now, so bloody busy! Hope you're all well :Dxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->