The Ramblers

Im here susieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Lol! I dont do much entertaining at 6 am mind u!

Hope you got to sleep in the end Jo x

Morning all! megan had me up about 6.30!!:growlmad:

Aww poor you jo bet your knackard this morning!
my OH tells me i'm mad when i say i'm gonna count sheep!:haha:

Whats everyone got planned for today?
I'm going into town to pick up a few bits! how fun!!

Bah! Just laid him down for his first sleep but hes not havin any of it, lol! I need more sleep :(.

Today involves Retrieving my son from his cousins, shopping, cleaning, Doing a few loads of washing, sorting another pc, mate comin over for coffee, sil coming over for coffee...In fact, why havent i made a start, lol!

Hope everyone else has a slightly lesshectic day planned. Im sure there is something else ive forgotten, but bugger it, lol!

Heyyyy, major catching up to be done on my part again lol

Mad weekend, never get a chance to chat on here! Hope you all had a good one tho :D

Got my Mirena put in last night. OMG IT HURT!!!!!!!!! I fainted. Soooo embarrassing. Wish I'd just let Chris get the snip :haha:

Away to eat chocolate and try make myself human, and I shall be back to chat xx

Morning

Missed you yesterday Scampie

I keep telling Oh he is gonna have the snip one day, he isnt having any of it haha

Aww i feel loved :)

These men dont like the idea of having their fellas chopped do they, lol. I have plenty of pent up man hate...Ill do it for you :D

Poor Janie :( Ive had choccie already today as well, lol. Not cos im sufferin but cos dairy milk = brekkie..right?

I cant remeber who had a c section but does anyone get weird pains in their scar

I'm most unhappy - got to the fridge and someone had eaten my choc!!!! But then I remembered we bought 30 mini muffins last night so I got tore into them :D

Dairy milk is definitely breakfast fodder lol

How bloody rude Janie! I have a multipack of dairy milks if you wanna come for brekkie??

I had a section with sam. I remember getting tingly and numb sensations in my scar. Dont remember much more than that though, other than it feeling tight occasionally.

Oh and our nappies have arrived ! In the wash as we speak. Unfortunately the perfect windy hot drying weather looks like its going to turn to windy wet weather :(

Do you have a tumble dryer? The inserts dry pretty quick in the dryer and stat soft. Next few loads i do are getting a trip to the laundrette for 'fluffing up' :)

I WANT CHCOLATE :hissy:

Oh yes please! I'll bring some double choca mochas with me too :D

Y'know, I wouldn't have thanked you for chocolate before I was preg! Wee bugger has turned me into a chocaholic lol

Wooo nappies! I really wanna go fluffy, but wouldn't know where to start. Even looking in NP it's all gobbledegook!

I want some choc too but I really wanna loose weight
I looked at myself in a full lenght mirror and my body shape has gone to blob

Janie, once you get your head round all the terms they use it's easy :)

Gem will be a test case! I am going to try and convert you all to cloth :muaha:

Missy, i have managed to walk off my baby weight.

My auntie went on a diet that you can eat anything you want as long as it is less than 5% fat... i might give that a go for the last few pounds!

Haha! I am still rather confused by it all. Thats why ive invested in cheapies for now. I think once ive tried them out ill get the concept of how different ones work and i can see what works best for us. If it werent for Jo id of had no idea where to start, lol.

Ive got a tumble dryer, but thought that stopped things from being absorbant :s Apparently it does to towels, even though a towel is not a towel in my house unless its fluffy tumbled! Id rathjer stay wet and be cosy than be dry and chaffed!

Im gonna get on the scales later! Bought a battery for them last week but ive avoided puitting it in. After getting to 4lbs less than pre preg weight iin 3 weeks, im dreading to think what my random snacking and take away munching has done :(

I haven't heard that... the only bad thing is softener (unless you use bold 2in1) and too much detergent!

I don't own scales... they are made by the devil! Haha

I'm actually meeting some Mums from the Glasgow cloth nappy network next week in Starbucks, haha they call it a Nappuccino! They bring along samples and stuff for sale, so hopefully if I see them for real, it'll make it a bit easier lol

I keep going into Boots and weighing myself lol I'm becoming obsessed as I haven't been this light for years!!! I lost all Noah baby weight in a week, but I put that down to breast feeding, then it kept coming off. But I've stuck at the same weight for weeks now. Gonna start swimming soon! Would love to get down to the size I was before Luke, but I can't see that happening with all the extra loose skin I have on my belly. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Plus I love my beer/cider too much :haha:

I'm the same since ive had megan all i crave it chocolate :blush: before i never ate it!

I don't own scales either when i want to weigh myself i just use the wii fit!!! haven't dared go on it though!!

I'm considering changing to cloth but ive got to read up on it first as it looks so mind boggling! Must be something you said jo to make it so appealing!!!:thumbup: I'm all for saving a bit of money!

I feel very odd today, very narky
maybe period is coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->