The Ramblers

Hi there girls, sorry I have neglected this thread a bit - I tend to use my journal more :blush:. Hope you're all doing well.

Missy - sounds like Rhys has a great routine. Isla sleeps well at night too - usually 9/10pm - 7am :), thanks for the tip on the nappy sacks - 4p - wow a real baragin.

x

I use nappy bags for my san pro haha

I just went to the opticians to pick up my glasses and all the women were cooing and going 'ooooh, this is albert, we've heard so much about him!' Confuuuuuuuused.con!

Thats werid Dopey, I meant to say I wasnt calling you an elite bf in the other thread
You get that feeling from some people on this site but never you guys

I wasn't referring to you either missy :flower:

I think on the whole people just want to help but there are definitely a few who go too far! We all feed our babies and that's all that matters :)

No idea really... shit loads! He's had two big feeds and two little ones so far today though!

Rhys has 5 a day now, he has dropped some
my mum told me to get some rusks in for when the milk isnt enough

I think you have to wait until 17 weeks before you can give anything but milk. 4 months used to be normal but it's considered early now. Something about the way their body absorbs stuff :shrug:

Yes I am gonna wait till 4 - 5 months, my mum started weaning my brother at 12 weeks lol

Oh jeez.... just read half of that debate about FF/BF... it's exhausting- same old, same old! I gave up reading half way through, as the debate is going round in circles-life is too short for that.:shrug: Some people just don't think that any opinion but their own is right *yawn*

Oh and Missy I saw you mentioned about feeds and how many... ? I know you didn't ask me, but my little chunky monkey has 9 feeds a day! 6oz each time. :shrug:

Oh jeez.... just read half of that debate about FF/BF... it's exhausting- same old, same old! I gave up reading half way through, as the debate is going round in circles-life is too short for that.:shrug: Some people just don't think that any opinion but their own is right *yawn*

Oh and Missy I saw you mentioned about feeds and how many... ? I know you didn't ask me, but my little chunky monkey has 9 feeds a day! 6oz each time. :shrug:

Hey everyone!
Yeah i got to about page 20!!! then got bored!:blush: why carn't people just get on with it instead of putting other people down!:grr:

Well ive had a lazy day! didn't get dressed till dinner and when i did only thing i did was pop down to tesco and thats only because its down the road!

About feeds i don't really count she gets fed when shes hungry! i think shes fed 6 times so far!

I read the whole thing last night and it was actually better than most ff or bf debates i've seen! Had to add my tuppence - didn't want to offend anyone but i think i was nice to everyone :)

I read the whole thing last night and it was actually better than most ff or bf debates i've seen! Had to add my tuppence - didn't want to offend anyone but i think i was nice to everyone :)
i have had a read at your post jo and think it was fair and you made a good point!:thumbup:

Evening/morning ladies! Busy busy busy formattin the family pcs and tryin to uphold the household! Getting there though. WIll come on tomorrow and have a read to see what every one is up to.

Hope you are all doing well x

I've miiiiiissssseeeddd youuuuuuuu Scampie! You haven't kept me entertained for a whole day! :D

Bed for me.. x

WTF... why can't i sleep? Tomorrow will be fun :growlmad:

Close eyes.... count sheep....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"