The Ramblers

Seems no1 dared reply after you said that through fear of pms rage :rofl:

Well its official! My shoes have been moved out of their shoe draw and will have to find themselves a new home. My socks are now sharing a draw with my belts and ive thrown half of them out :( Finn now has 4 draws worth clothes and half my wardrobe, and thats just what he fits into now! There are bags of bigger ones scattered about as well. My son is moving me out of my own room slowly but surely. I swear ill go out to hang some washing in the garden and come in to a No Entry sign on my bedroom door one of these days :( Note to self...Dont buy any more clothes!

Cloth nappy day 1 was a bit of a failure, lol! Grumpy baby = No hope of me figuring out how to get it to fit right, lol. Then i figured out it leaked after an hour cos i hadnt even padded it right! Bloody novice i tell thee, lol. Shall start again tomorrow, hopefully with a more willing subject!

Oh and as for chocolate... I have found some thinsperation!

Im so buying this and no choccies till i get my fat ass into it!

https://i.ebayimg.com/12/!B0qQePwBGk~$(KGrHqN,!hMEw5FOsQF9BMbR4kg,rw~~_3.JPG

that is such a nice dress hun, I am aiming to loose weight by Rhys,s christening on the 28th Nov

I dont see me ever getting into it, lol! I seem to have managed to own a body which goes straight from the hips to the armpits and forgot to give me a waist! Or perhaps the cakes forget to give me a waist. Im not sure but there has to be someone or something to blame for my large waisted small hipped body, lol!

Spose its bed time really. No doubt it will be another 5:30 to 6 oclock wake up time :(

I preferred it when he woke 3 times but slept till 9.

I have big child birthing hips as my mum used to tell me, still didnt manage to push him out though haha

that dress is really nice! Is there a special occasion? My bodys gone horrible since having megan! Im wanting to go swimming dont know what im going to wear ive got stretch marks galore! Even got them on my legs! Things we do for kids!

im sure you will get the hang of it gem! Maybe finn will actually be a willing candidate and not wriggle for you! Oh and about the ebay item you bought too much of when you ask to cancel the transaction the seller gets all the fees back unless you ended the listing then it would cost him to list them again!

Happy birthday Missy! Are you doing anything nice toiday? I hope you got brekkie in bed. Clearly no lay in :( Lol.

Hi Jess. I couldnt figure out how to cancel the transaction as it was a best offer thing. Tried retraction forms and stuff but couldnt figure it out. I explained to the sellers what i had done, and i paid for the single pack and they were very polite and sent me a cancellation offer so all sorted in the end.

The dress is cos...I want it? No special occasion, i just dont really wear dresses, but if i could get into that i bloody would, lol. Just buying it for thinsperation, lol. Thats so long as it doesnt reach to much on Ebay.

Hope everyone had a good night. We have mysterious blood patches on the sheets. Its near where his head would have been, but looks like he has had it on 3 fingers and then grabbed the sheet. Not drops as such, more like smears. Cant figure out where its come from :S There isnt much, but still rather odd.

Rhys slept 9:30-7:30 so did really well last night

Me and him are going to Lakeside to have a look round the shops, Spurs are playing tonight so we are going out on Friday

:wohoo:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY!!!:wohoo:

glad you sorted it out gem! whats the quality like?? which ones did you get?

Oh your birthday isnt taking second place to football is it???

Glad you had a good night. Finn went 9 till 3 till 6 till 7. Better than 9 till 5:30 then want to gget up, lol.

I wonder what delights mr postman will have for me today :)

Finn has his nappy on..WOoo! Not sure about these nappies though. They are Ebay cheapies and the elastic at the back is quite thins, as oppose to like a panel elastic like in a disposable so unless i have it really loose it digs in cos the poor lil chunker is so round lol. I also have the nappy on the largest size, which cant be right, lol.

I got erm, naughty baby ones from Ebay. What i really need is a Jo close by to show me how it should fit, lol. Defo seems better than yesterday though.

Thank you Jess

Glad you are getting your head round the nappies Scampie, I dont mind Oh watching the football tonight he does so much for me and Rhys anyway

Morning campers!

Happy birthday missy :cake: :drunk:

Where are those pics gem? How much are they digging in? A normally has a bit of indentation like this

https://i.imgur.com/iYodW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pGepD.jpg

Anyone up to much today?

Ill do the pics soon as he falls asleep :D Almost there.

Got sams noisy friend comin today, and the heating inspector to check my new heating system. Ebay goodies to pick up tonight. Lots more washing to get through,, lol. And i told Sam we would go out this evening to the business park and he can get some new clothes. Oh and Nans pc to finnish. Bout it really!

Dopey do you find you do more washing as your doing the fluffy bum thing

Sounds like a busy day Gem!

Missy, it's about 2 or 3 loads extra a week so not too bad really. Especially as poo always seemed to leak out of sposies so i'd be washing more of his clothes :haha:

Does every1 find poo leaks or is it just cos you BF Jo. Ive never had a leak with a disposable.

Finns nappies are hugeeee om him at the back. Im just uploading all my pics to v stuff and setting up an auto back up so they will upload each night if ive put any on. Seems an easier way of doing it than having to either upload or shrink them as i want to upload them. It seems to have paused though :s Not sure what its doing, cant cancel it now its backing up, lol.

Its actually suprisingly not busy compared to how it sounds, lol. House is fairly tidy and the kids are entertaining themselves. I might have to make the heating inspector a cup o tea when he arrives. Just gonna throw in some washing and hang it out. The stff we are picking up from Ebay is on route to the business park, and there is a maccy d's there, so dinner shopping and pick up all in one trip :D The pc is more sitting around waiting for things to install and doing the odd click so not bad really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->