The Ramblers

Ooh i bought some weight loss tea once, cant remember what it was called though lol. ooh long or something, lol.

He was in his nappies quite a while today. Not sure how long they would have lasted as he pooed in all of them :( I swear hes had about 6 today.

Any ideas how much i should try sell a ralph lauren wooly knitted jumper on here for? Was thinkin 10QUID inc posrage, but not sure if thats a bit excessive.

I still havent put that battery in my scales, and i cant go on the wii fit. I last set my goal to lose 2 lbs, so i cant go on untill ive lost it. We cant have hard evidence of my failure now can we :rofl:

Hmm, the sun didn't last. We've had NO summer whatsoever here! All you lot were basking in glorious sunshine a few weeks ago, and we were in our waterproofs, floating about in rubber dinghys. Well, it maybe wasn't that bad but it bloody well feels like it!

Gem I think a tenner posted is a great price for it! I would say 12 and open to offers lol

I was knackered last night after all my walking/skipping! A day of doing nothing is on the cards methinks. Got the HV coming out this morning anyways, they're really keeping an eye on me......but I actually love her! Best hv I've ever come across :D

Morning all!

haha can just imagine you all taking dinghies out instead of cars make sure they have got motors!!
i carn't remember having much sun! last couple of weeks have justed blured by!

well at least you like your hv! mines is so opinionated and she hasn't even got kids! :growlmad: one them does everything by the book!

I'm sure weight loss tea tastes foul! they always say if its good for you it doesn't taste nice!

i think ive set my wii fit to lose over a stone! think i better get some walking done. ill never lose that much with how much ive been eating!:blush:

Morning ladies.

Picked up a load of ebay goodies last night. About 300 quid worth of bits for 50 quid...Bargain!

I know your HV is keeping an eye on youe Janie, but does every1 else get HV comin round? Ours came round at 10 days and thats it.

The best sun we had was when i was preggers still. And i was hating it! I had gino cankles and club feet lol. Hope the weathers gonna get better, we have Butlins a week on monday. Went same time last year and it was the best week of the hols for weather x

Swimming today...Woo! Really must go through sams clothe todat as well. Have people waiting on them in buy and sell section, lol.

Any1 doing anything exciting x

Morning!

Took A for his jabs again this morning and he's been mega happy smiley since. Weird child!

Hey all

Rhys has slept from 9:30 till 8 the past to nights, he is such a good boy

Hows A doing Dopey

He's been asleep for hooooooouuuuurs!

I'm so jealous of Rhys's sleep. Albert was waking every 1.5 hours the other night and i then had to feed him about 25-30 times yesterday. Bloody growth spurts.

mmm I dont know what to say hun, I will send Rhys round to give him a talking to lol

my back is killing me, think Rhys is gonna have to learn to walk haha

I don't mind too much... I wasn't expecting much sleep anyway haha

Albert loves walking :cloud9: we only have to support him a little bit!

Bloody hell. I yhink finns poor lil legs wpuld snap if he tried to support himself, lol.

Our jumperoo has arrived :D And our tots bots. Were up to 6 nappies now woo!

Has Finn been in his Jumperoo yet?

Oooooh.. you've nearly got enough for a whole day :happydance:

argh! I feel like screaming! Megan has been crying for the past hour! My ears are ringing! Ive tried everything. Think shes been overstimulated today normally she starts winding down about 6 but today shes been noseying at everthing.:nope: megan just seems to try and dance when we stand her up! She doesnt like puttin weight on her feet! On a positive note i got her to do tummy time this morning and she didnt cry! Her head control seems to be gettin better. Hows everyones day been?

how many nappies do you need? A couple of days worth or more?

Yay for tummy time :) I hope she settles soon jess.

About 20 nappies is good, taking drying time into account. I have about 35 and wash once every three days.

Has susie been on recently? I've been rubbish at keeping track but haven't seen her post for a few days!

My god..Is it just me or is there simply no time to stop during the day, lol. Finnished the family pcs today, tidied the kitchen, done some more washing, been swimming, sorted some of my bedroom drawers and finns bigger clothes into size ordered boxes and i still have 3 drawers to go and bottles to sort! I dont understand how all of that takes over 12 hours, lol. Stopping to swig a quick glass of vino though :D

Im off out tomorrow night and leaving the kids with SIL! Not sure how im gonna feel about that 1, lol. I know he will be fine, but..what if he isnt. Once i have a drink theres no getting him home! He will be 30 miles away :(

Finn was in his jumperoo for about 10 minutes before he got angry. Considering he was knackered and half asleep but not giving in when i put him in it, thats pretty amazing!

Ive got my tots bots AIO's (All in ones) I think they are...Lol! A whole cotton nappy which needs a wrap. Did u see me using my abbreviations, lol. Bet its not even an AIO, lol.

How much do you think these are worth Jo?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140444081866&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Im still using Tesco nappies at night, but im hoping i can now manage to go all day using the cloth nappies bearing in mind he does spend quite a bit of time with his nappy off. Ive got 2 more on order and also those bambino mio ones which look like prefolds??? Ones you fold yourself, lol. If i dont get on with them i thought i can use them as liners maybe. Im just making a collection and seeing what works for us really. Finding the ebay cheapies rediculously huge to be honest. The ones i got today seem a lot less bulky. Once ive worked out how it all works, i can then think about figuring out about boosters and stuff for night time, lol!

Hope she has stopped for you Jess :( Just remember that the more you get stressed out, the more they scream, they can feel you tensing up i think. Easy to say i know, lol. Pass her over for a bit if u can and get 5 mins to clear your head. God that probably sounds really patronising doesnt it. Sorry, dont mean it to. Well done on the tummy time. Finn still isnt keen! He does sleep on his belly though, and can put his head right up to look at you when he is laid down and doesnt wobble or anything.

Sorry for the essay, lol. Adult conversation is lacking in my house so you poor ladies always get it!

Oh. Longies Jo...Do they have to have long legs or do they work just as well if they are just wrap size? Also, i have seen things saying people have them made to size. Was thinking about getting mums friend to make me some but was thinking i could get her to make a wrap size one which fits on like a nappy so piece between the legs, then bits which go round the side, all over lapping at the front a bit like a prefold i spose, then have a lace up front. I thought that would get around needing to keep getting new ones when he grows, since he seems to grow so bloody quick, lol. DO you think that would work..Does it even make sense? Lol

Those nappies are great, i have some. Think i paid about 8 quid each or 10 with a night booster. They do seem bulky compared to sposies but you kind of get used to it. Itti bittis are very slimline though... they've just brought out a one-size so chances are the sized ones will be going cheap!

The totsbots are fitteds ;) AIOs don't need a wrap! Make sure you stick a bit of fleece in to keep finn's bum dry!

Yep, you can get longies, shorties and wrap size ones. Not sure if you have to use special wool though! Never heard of them being one size... as long as they cover the nappy completely and are elasticated round the waist/legs i don't see why they wouldn't work :shrug:

Which nappies have you got now? I'd recommend some aios if you don't have any :)

Jess - did megan settle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->