The Ramblers

" Perhaps she got whisked off on a suprise holiday? Or perhaps her internet/comp just died, lol. Or maybe she doesnt love us nemore"

:haha: I actually missed you all because you all make me chuckle and keep me sane! :D

aww poor you! I bet it feels like youve got 2 kids now! My oh acts like a kid when hes not well! Drives me insane! Lol

is anyone else not able to leave lo until their asleep? Stupid dummies!:growlmad:

aww poor you! I bet it feels like youve got 2 kids now! My oh acts like a kid when hes not well! Drives me insane! Lol

He's been trying to do stuff, because he hates feeling useless, but I know he won't get better unless he rests, so I keep on having to tell him to sit down. I think the hardest part is that, because he is off work resting, my routine has gone out the window! :shrug: Nevermind, I just want him to get better soon.

is anyone else not able to leave lo until their asleep? Stupid dummies!:growlmad:

:blush: Sorry if I sound stupid... but do you mean when they are lying in their basket/cot and you are trying to get them to sleep Jess? That you can't walk away until they are asleep?

With Poppy it depends on how tired she is. If she is really tired, I can lay her down, and walk away, and she will just drift off to sleep soon after on her own. This is probably because she is too tired to care if her dummy falls out. But if she isn't very tired, and a bit unsettled, and her dummy keeps falling out, then I do have to stay by her to keep putting it back in, and also so she can see me near her.

yeah when she in her basket im constanly havin to put her dummy in it drives me mad! Megan never gets like that where shes too tired. My oh mum suffers from back problems and shes in agony with it! Tell him to sit and do as hes told! Lol

Yeye susie is back!

Well ladies, im officially tipsy! 3 pints, 2 tia maria and orange juices and a sambuca and i think it bed time. The fact i can remember what ive drunk tells me i have seriously failed at remembering how to party :( And i can remember how to type. I bet i wake up in 2 hours time and sit waiting to go pick up Finn, lol. Oh well, heres praying i sleep till 10 so i get a decent nights sleep! Much deserved i must say x

Hope you all had a good day and night to follow x

bloody hell! don't think i would have managed the 3 pints! least it got you out! hope you enjoy your lie in if you manage to get one!

Glad you had a good night gem.

How is everyone today? It's incredibly sad but the only thing i have to look forward to today is possible fluff mail and x factor haha

Morning

Well went out for my birthday meal last night and it was really nice, watched Alien last night and Oh said my C section was like when the alien burst out of his stomach haha

We all on board for X factor later

Hey girls, sorry I've not been on much lately. How are you all?

Susie - sorry to hear about OH's back. Hope it gets better soon. :hugs:

Missy - belated Happy birthday!! :hugs: glad you had a nice meal out.
xx

She's doing great Missy. She's such a joy to be around at the moment - full of laughs and giggles and smiles :cloud9: How's Rhys hun?

xx

Great, I am gonna put him on the SMA hungry baby milk cos he is taking between 8 - 9oz at a time now, he is sleeping though the night too

Has Isla got injections this coming week, Rhys's are on Friday

oh yes, they were meant to send us an appointment, but not received anything through the post yet. better ring them next week. mind you am not looking forward to the jabs :(

I am hoping he will just sleep it off like he did last time, cant believe they are both 3 months tomorrow

afternoon all!!

hows your day been? ive been out to the carboot! not managed to buy anything though as the heavens opened!:dohh:

got my sisters dogs this week as shs off on her hols! don't know how i'm going to cope there both nutty!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->