The Ramblers

Lol. ANd there was me thinking i had got it at last, lol! So AIO's include the waterproof layer? I presume they are a pain in the ass to dry. The naughty baby ones are what we have right now. They come with 2 inners..Am i only supposed to use 1, and the other is a night time booster? First time i used them i only used 1, but it leaked very quickly. More than likely down to me trying to put it on though, lol.

With the longies, i just thought it would be more logical to have them made so i can adjust the size, and thought a good way to do it would be to make it lace up as it would work well on wool. Id have to get a seperate one for night time though cos he sleeps on his front so id get her to make one which laces up at the back. Then i was gonna use my bump bands to make baby bump bands. Thought i could use it to put round finns waist over the laces so he cant pull them, and also on aplix fastenings on nappies when he is older. Lol, i swear im never happy with what other people offer, have to have a version of my own :D

Oh and the fleece...I bought a load of bits off ebay from one woman nearby, i bought 2 huge fleeces from her and they are really soft. Paid 99p for them with the intention of cutting them up for bottie protection!

Bump bands may not work. The idea of the wool is that it's breathable so that wee can evaporate.

AIOs do take longer to dry but they are so convenient! You need both inserts for ebay cheapies... the microfibre soaks up quickly but is like a sponge. The hemp takes longer to soak it up but holds it in better so that's like the overflow so it doesn't wick.

You can make wraps from fleece too instead of wool :thumbup:

I didnt mean using the bump band instead of wool, i meant as well as just to stop little fingers. Or do you mean the band would draw the liquid out and get wet? Was only gonna put a band over where the tie is, so like an inch wide piece of material at the top of the nappy.

That should be ok... you just wouldn't want it to take away that it is breathable!

yeah megan settled down about 10 mins after writing it! Had to lay down once she had done! Gave me a right headache! I am wanting to get someone out to fix my dryer but dont know what type of person to ring any ideas? Stupid thing would pack up on me when i need it most! Was going to try claiming on warrenty but had a look and it ran out a month ago! Typical! i havent seen any posts from susie either! Hows the sewing going gem?

Bloody hell! WHat time did you get up Jo, lol. Erm the sewing is going slow, lol. I bought a little cheapie sewing machine and it died on me :'( MAnaged to make 1 bib but it was to small for his chunky lil neck rofl.

If you find a little shop which sells electricals, they will probably be able to take a look at it or give you a number for someone who would. Id say somewhere like hughes but then you will be paying alot more i reckon.

Yeah, albert didn't sleep too well last night! Try and find a singer, they NEVER break, even though they is well old, innit.

Trying to find somewhere to go where the weather isn't too bad, OR where there is stuff to do outside. Looks like Hunstanton is the best bet at the moment. Mum can barely walk as she's hurt her back :dohh:

well ive just been looking on the internet for what the error code means and apparently my dryer is a china made one and the parts arnt avalible! fricking fantastic!!
looks like a new one for me!:thumbup: im gonna end up maxing out the argos card again!:blush:

Nooo..EBay! Lol. Im like Ebays number one advertising tool, rofl! ALthough my dress hasnt arrived on time and so now i need to go out and buy something to wear tonight :(

If only id bought myuself come clothes instead of 38473847 too many for Finn, i might have something in the wardrobe to wear, lol.

Booooooo! I wanna go to the sea life centre but i don't think mum wants to :cry:

Anyone kbow anything good to do in hunstanton?

Ooh i want to go to the one in hunstanton as well. The one in yarmouth is pretty lame.

Never been to hunstanton though im afraid, so cant help much x

Hehe trying to convince mum it's a good idea! I'll let yoy know what it's like if i succeed :)

Not sure. She hasnt been on for 2 days :( Perhaps she got whisked off on a suprise holiday? Or perhaps her internet/comp just died, lol. Or maybe she doesnt love us nemore :(

Any1 else find their LO's are shoving everything in their mouths already? He just likes to chew/suck everything. He got angry at his jumperoo cos no matter how hard he pulled and grunted he couldnt get part of it to his mouth, or himself close enough to try eat it, lol. Ive been lookin for one of those teether dummy things but havent found 1 yet. Think he will like chomping on that :D

Ive got some of them teething dummies! not tried them out yet though.

Ooo wouldn't that be nice a surprise holiday!

Hi everyone! :wave: Im here! :D

Haven't had much time to come online over the last few days as my hubbie has done his back in. He has a slipped disk and a trapped sciatic nerve (or something like that :shrug:) He is in loads of pain and isn't as mobile, so Ive been busier looking after both him and Poppy :)

Hope everyone is having a great day. I need to go back a few pages and catch up with what everyone has been upto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->