The Ramblers

oh yeah Jess, just me being blond haha

I am a cat lover myself, dont have to walk them

I was wondering whether our LO's will be 3 months when they're 12 weeks or if it's counted in calendar months??

oh, dogs, Jess, rather you than me - can't imagine looking after a LO & doggies :wacko:

i like dogs more than cats!
did you see that thing on the news about that woman that put that cat in the bin!? i couldn't believe what i was seeing!
i count it in calender months as there isn't 4 weeks in every month sometimes theres more!

I liked the one in the green shirt, cant think of his name

haha I thought Mark was the sexy one Oh was not impressed when I said he could be my bit of rough lol

Oooh i missed x factor banter, lol! Trying to catch up with the house work after a day off from it, lol!

How are we ladies?

Do you have any close parent pop ins joe? Ive just bought 6. Are they bulky?

I had no idea x-factor has started again...it gets a bit old, doesn' it?I'll probably still end up watching it :haha:

Haha missy... never mention your bit of rough. You can enjoy them much better when they're secret!

Scampie - they are my most reliable nappy and a great fit on albert. How much did you get them for?

£34 quid delivered for 6. I was high bidder yesterday when i went out, but it was at my max bid. Thought id get a last min bid in this morning as they were guaranteed to go over it! Well i slept through it, lol. Was really shocked to see id still won them :D I thought at the price, even if we dont get on with them i can resell them. I bought something off here the other day as well, lol. Cant remember what. Gonna have nappies comin out of my ass lol!

I love them so if you don't get on with them i'll have em! That is a pretty good price, you've probably saved yoyrself at least a tenner!

:D Got the bag with them as well, and instructions cos im a little slow, lol!

I saw you say on a thread the other day about 97kgallery doing bamboo inserts. You got any idea if they are thinner than the ones that come with the nappies? He said he will do me 5 for a tenner, but if they are going to be just as bulky then i dunno if ill bother.

They're thicker than hemp but thinner than microfibre normally. I am not 100 per cent on that though!

I shall see how i get on with the pop ins first i think. Are they the ones which you can re use the outers on, or do they all need washing each time?

Evening everyone! :hi:

Just got in... been round at my sisters house for a chinese take away and a few glasses of vino. Hubbie and Pops came too.... Poppy loves being entertained by my nieces as they are 4 and 7 years old. :D

Hope everyone is good...

Fluff.. hubby's back is slowly improving, but not sure if that's just the painkillers kicking in. I'm really worried about him.

Poppy was 12 week on Friday just gone.. but I don't class her as three months old until September 4th (she was born June 4th)

Missy, Pops has her needles next week. I'm not worried as I don't know what to expect.. I expected the worst last time and she was fine, but I know it could be different next time.

Onb another note, Poppy has been so great lately, cooing to me lots, copying me when I throw my hands in the air, looking for me when someone asks "where's mummy":cloud9:

Been considering nursery/childminder places today.. scary thoughts! Don't go back to work until April though, but still something to consider.

Errrr think thats it.... Oh Dopey, was looking at pics of A on facebook earlier... the bum crack pic (dont know if its new...?) but :haha: so cute!!

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->