The Ramblers

its so hard to work it out hun, so many things to consider

Poppy looks so cute in that pic

its so hard to work it out hun, so many things to consider

Poppy looks so cute in that pic

:D aww thanks :hugs:

Yeah there is so much to work out, and I don't know what to do for the best :shrug: Ill have to start thinking more about it.

The thing I didnt realise is there are waiting lists to go nursey

WE HAVE POP INS! Wooo! So much better. He fits in his bumbo again, lol.!

Is something goin on with photo bucket today? I keep seeing bandwidth exceeded messages.

Have you all seen the thread in chritmas section about free photo albums which u make online then just pay for delivery? I shall be getting a few for chrimbo x

Yes they seem alot better than the cheapies Jo. Only puy them on him briefly to see what they were like. They smell like they have been washed with a bar of soap :S Ive still got them on the biggest rise. He is gonna grow out of them in no time, lol. Thats not supposed to happen rofl! I must be doing something wrong somewhere x

You'll be surprised at how long they fit him for! The applix just won't be anywhere near joining at the middle :)

It isnt now, lol. Apparently the old style pop ins r alot smaller than the dreami dry ones. Saw someone say their LO was 16lbs and on the biggest rise in the originals x

Afternoon.

It wont let me look at the bf charts jo thinks theres something wrong with my adobe reader.
Been to the docs again today as megan has got a white tongue again. they said that it might be thrush but their not sure! so if it is lets hope it doesn't take weeks to clear this time.

Hows everyone today?

I would never have thought that nurserys had a waiting list until i actually thought about it lol!

I have noticed that with all the siggys! i want one (when their working again that is)!!

I carn't believe that there is a christmas thread all ready but then again i went into tesco yesterday and they have got advent calenders on sale!

If it is thrush, get Daktarin for it. The other stuff they prescribe is shite!

Sadly, ive been thinking about christmas for quite a while, lol. WHat do you buy a 6 month old for christmas, lol? Weaning set maybe??? :D Sam is getting a new telly for his room as his 15" old style one is just about dead, lol. And ill have...erm...socks? Some granny pants maybe? The possibilities are endless, lol.

Ive just remembered i still have that siggy thing to do which i harrased you all for pics for. Will get it finished soon, honest, lol! There is just always something to do after i put Finn to bed. I think i need another set of hands, lol.

we tried that daktarin last and it did naff all and that nystan took 3 weeks to clear it! Theyve given her some horrible thick smelling liquid so hopefully it will work. They always say if it tastes horrible it works better! Aww should have seen her face when she tasted it! Wish i would have got a pic!

yey missy glad you got it sorted. One less thing for you to worry about!

i know the feeling jo. Weve got to move at end of november so gonna have to pay for all the renting charges them letting agents charge! That if we dont get lucky with a council house. Bin on list 5yr!

Morning, hope everyone is ok

Rhys has his 2nd jabs today, has anyone had them yet
did Lo respond the same as last time

morning all!!

megan goes for hers on tuesday! hope shes not the same as last time as she didn't take to them too well.

thanks susie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"