The Ramblers

I think they def look down their noses at you. It sucks.

I think wee girl's weight gain isn't meant to be as much as the boys anyways, she's gaining so I wouldn't worry about it Jess! This growth spurt really is murder tho, Noah's been the same, trying to get him to take his bottles has been an hour-long battle each time, then he's gurning the rest of the day. Give us our good babies back please!

Gem.......weight watchers food???? Yuck! Apart from their puddings lol Get that pizza down ye girl!!!

Lmao! MILF :D Its cos you know u r 1!

The weight watchers food isnt really for dieting purposes, lol. It was cos they were on offer for a quid and sometimes its just easier to be able to throw something in the microwave. After i mopped the plate with 2 bits of bread and butter, i certaiuinly wasnt watching anhy weight, lol!

Finn had 2 bad nights and grizzly days, and now he seems to be back to normal. He has been good as gold all day, and we even laid in till 9! What the hell is that all about...Calm before the storm? Please dont let it hit next week!

Haha i saw that missy - bloody hilarious!

Jess - have you seen the thread on BF weight gain? It is much slower than ff babies.

Anyone watching crimewatch? It's making me cry so much... :cry:

Oh and certainly dont compare her weight gain with Finns! Finn is the size of a 6 month old, lol! He is now getting to long for his 3-6 month sleepsuits. Its rediculous how big he is, lol.

Jess - megan is roughly 25th centile (just above i think) and she was just under 50th at birth. That's actually quite good when you think about that weight loss she had :thumbup:

Scampie Rhys has been abit hit or miss at nights since I am changing his milk

Oh and certainly dont compare her weight gain with Finns! Finn is the size of a 6 month old, lol! He is now getting to long for his 3-6 month sleepsuits. Its rediculous how big he is, lol.

Poppy is in her 6 months + clothes too now. She is so long. Can't wait to get her weighed on Monday. She was just under 14lb three weeks ago, so I reckon she will be 15lb or more now. She is giving all your boys a run for their money! :haha:

I'm not due to go back to work until next April....I've taken a year off. Luckily if I go back then, I will only be in for May and June then off for another 2 months for the Summer hols.

But If we struggle financially (we think we will be okay though) then I will go back in February maybe. Definitly not before then though.

How about you?

December, I think I am going back before all you guys

Just looking at day care now

Hopefully 3 days hun, if work let me

That should make it more bearable....You will still have lots of time with Rhys. :)

I will be gutted when I have to go back to work (I think I'll be going back full time) but I know that in the long run it will be good for me and also good for Poppy. I don't want a clingy baby; i want her to mix with other babies/kids and I also want her to grow up seeing her mummy going to work and earning money. I'm lucky that I get 18 weeks off a year anyway, so I'll still get to spend loads of time with her.:cloud9:

I just don't know whether I want to put her in nursery or with a childminder. Or a mix of both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->