The Ramblers

Jess... tense your stomach inwards. Lay on the floor and pull your belly button in towards the floor - does that make sense? Then do the same standing up. Sit up aren't ad ised because your stomach muscles might separate more and make your tummy look like it's poking out even more.

Would your train come through northampton? X

got a question for you all! Is it possible to tone your belly up? Since ive had megan ive got a right flabby belly and i hate it! Used to have a flat toned one before!

I would like to know this too, mine you my belly has never been flat

I didnt like that Liam on x factor, he was trying to be M buble
WTF a standing ovation

As if i forgot about x factor, lol. Ive been to london on a train once, but my brother had it all under control and all i did was follow, lol. Id be so confused!

Are you taking Albert, or going it alone?

Albert will be coming too :)

Just go on the trainline it'll tell you everything you need to know!

yeah that makes sense ill give it a go! Dont know if the train will im going to have to do some research on it! Ill let you know!

Ohhhhh I SO wish I lived nearer you guys :( Scottish baby show for me, and it's already been way back in April!

Hmmmm......ITV is on pause just now while I got Noah into bed and now Chris is away for dominos :D I shall be catching up with the xfactor soon hopefully!!!

I dont know if id want to take finn on a 3 hour train journey, followed by the tube. Its a 30 min drive to the train station before we even get anywhere, lol.

I checked trainline, but i presume you have to get the tube to earls court. Not sure where i get off the train, lol. Im so confused by it all !

My god. Ok so id get the train to Liverpool sreet, i think, lol. Then tube to Holborn, then change to tube to earls court. Id be so lost, lol. Id be going round in circles all day ahah!

it all seems daunting! Ill have a look on the trainline website tommorrow im on my phone at the min!

haha! Ill get lost at sheffield station nevermind when i actually get to london! Seems as missy probebly knows the area you will have to meet us at the station lol!

I would be going to Liverpool St so we could meet there

She??? Wasnt that a man? I was trying to work out trains/tube so i wasnt really paying attention lol.

Sounds like a plan Missy. I dont Even remember what liverpool station was like lol. How easy would it be to find someone you have never met there? :D We will all have to wear T-shirts with our names on and hold big arrows over our heads saying im here!

I get in to euston and think we're meeting at 10:15 outside earl's court... i'll double check and let you know. If you want a discounted ticket for the show just put in the code BS02.

Gem, you might be surprised... albert slept all the way to and home from norfolk the other day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->