The Ramblers

Was shite, lol. Very glad i didnt take Finn. Im not having muddy pram wheels in my new car, lol. Also it was really uneven and we had to squeeze through some tiny (Self made) Gaps. We sat down at a bridge they have and my mate was knackered so we gave up and went out of what was actually the exit, lol. So, yes we made it round, but we were supposed to get 10 stamps and only got 3 in 1.5 hours. Would have taken forever if we tried for the other 7. Wasnt really that shite, lol. They had a play area outside the maze, we speant more time there. Left the kids to play and me and my friend abused the trampoline and go karts, then the zip line! Couldnt give a shit how much people stare! We had a great time in the play area, lol.

Sounds like you had a laugh anyway :)

Haha we did after the maze! Me and my mate dont give a shite! If we want to do something we just get on with it, no matter how childish we look, and my god we looked childish today, lol.

Haha we did after the maze! Me and my mate dont give a shite! If we want to do something we just get on with it, no matter how childish we look, and my god we looked childish today, lol.

It's good to be silly sometimes.... when I take my neices out I'm usually the first to volunteer to do silly stuff. If we take them to a wacky warehouse/jungle fun etc I usually make excuses to go in and "rescue them" :haha:

We dont do silly sometimes..Its more most of the time. Im not growing up...EVER!

I'm gonna message her again, and if nothing, message Wobbles. Ugh. Then I think i'll bid on yours Gem! :D

Hahahahahahahahahaha Jo I've just been looking at 'it's Jo, init'! How on earth did you get in half of those places?!?! Priceless :D

I agree that I'm never gonna grow up either. Ever. It's constantly mental in this house, it's like 4 kids living here lol

Anyone had those breakfast biscuits? I got them, the fruity ones are gorgeous, but I'm starving again less than an hour after eating them. So I think it's time for a more satisfying sausage sandwich. Mmmmmmmmmnomnomnom.

Getting in them was never the difficult bit :rofl: i only got stuck properly once though!

Haven't tried those biscuits, i'm proper skint too so my diet is mainly bread at the minute!

Lol Jo, that group is priceless x Which one did u actually get stuck in

i was havin a nosey at them the other day! lol
how the bloody hell did you fit into that washer!? i wouldn't get my arse in let alone anything else lol!!

Hey all

Been to look at a nursey today, cant beleive its only 3 months till I have to go back to work

Anyone else looking

Hey missy! How did you get on then? I'm lucky I only work 12 hours a week, so my Mum is taking him 2 shifts and Chris's Mum the longer day. I remember having to put Luke into nursery, it took me months to find one I liked. Even then it broke my heart to leave him, but he loved it! It's the price of them that gets me. It wouldn't be worth my while actually going to work as nursery would cost almost as much as I earn lol

I'm actually wondering if going back to work at all is gonna be worth my while. We get working tax credits if I don't work, which used to be more than what I earn. I'm just not sure if I qualify for JSA at all.....it's so confusing! I really wanna get back to work, I HATE not having a job, but money is the most important factor atm.......confused.com!!!!

Got my wee fatty weighed today, he's now 15lb 6oz! He carries on at this rate he'll be bigger than his dad by the time he's 6 :haha:

Snap Janie got Rhys weighed today and he was 15lb 6oz too

Rhys is only gonna be there 2 days and one day with ohs mum, but the prices worry me too.

I think it will be good for him to meet other babies plus I want to keep a foot in the door with working, not having a job scares me

I need to get finn in the asda bag, lol. Bet he is close to 16lbs! He has overtaken you all, mwahahaha!

Bloody hell. Just weighed me then us on my scales. He is 16lb 5 :O Lil bloater, rofl.

The thought of not having a job scares me too.....I really dunno what to do, but I have til January to decide lol

Ahhhh we have a bunch of chunky monkeys!! 16lb 5 though.....hahahaha amazing!!!

Aw, Albert is 14 11 haha. He's jumped up another centile though

Ooh u cant beat a weight watchers hot pot! Give it 30 mins n ill be munchin pizza cos im hungry, lol.

megan only weights 10lb 8 :nope: i think she hit the 3 month growth spurt a week early! Shes been really fussy today. Hope it doesnt last long!

i once claimed jsa and absolutely hated it! Anyone else think they look down their nose at you?! I hate not having a job. Carnt be done with relying on my oh but i work from home so i havent got childcare to consider! I think it would be good though letting her go to nursery the odd time. Like you said missy it would be good for them to play with other los!

i once claimed jsa and absolutely hated it! Anyone else think they look down their nose at you?! I hate not having a job. Carnt be done with relying on my oh but i work from home so i havent got childcare to consider! I think it would be good though letting her go to nursery the odd time. Like you said missy it would be good for them to play with other los!

I was on JSA for 4 months and hated it Jess, It was bad going to the job centre every 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->