The Ramblers

morning all!!

megan goes for hers on tuesday! hope shes not the same as last time as she didn't take to them too well.

thanks susie

Rhys was ok last time and slept it off, so I hope he is the same

Albert was really smiley after his second set then slept it off!

He was alot better this time bless him, cried slightly but not much

Did anyone watch that programme bout E numbers last night

GLad things werent to bad for him Missy. I didnt see it, but ive heard e numbers making kids hyper, along with things like coke, is actually a myth. What was it all about?

Im making curtains today, lol. Proper little housewife!

GLad things werent to bad for him Missy. I didnt see it, but ive heard e numbers making kids hyper, along with things like coke, is actually a myth. What was it all about?

Im making curtains today, lol. Proper little housewife!

Its amazing how many e numbers are natural and some are found in the body

your so creative hun, Im jealous

morning all! Another early morning for me! How did the curtain making go gem? Glad rhys was okay after his injections missy. Im off out shopping today as megan needs some new clothes! Whats everyone else upto?

Not much Jess, just taken the car for a service so I am housebound

Hey girls! Hope you're all well on this beautiful day :D I've been making the most of the sunshine the last few days, it's bloody great! More today so I'll be out and about again all day :D
Glad Rhys was ok with his jags Missy, NOah has his on Thursday and I'm dreading it :(

I was a bad Mummy this morning, I caught his finger with the nail clippers! He cried so hard, I was crying too, I feel terrible!!!

i hate doing megans because of that reason! its right upsetting if you hurt them. ive been trying to bite them instead. they grow so bloody quick don't they!! wish my nails grew that fast!

Afternoon everyone!

I'm off to my aunt's today. Has anyone noticed their bum has gone after giving birth? I want mine back :hissy:

Mine disappeared after I had Luke. Totally flat. Then when I was preg again it came back and looked fantastic! I think I'm the only woman who is happy with weight gain in pregnancy, I think I look great :haha:
But it's flatter than ever now. I hate my bum so much lol

I hate my bum as a put quite a bit of weight on prior to gettin pg so with the pg weight added on now its massive! well it feels massive to me! lol

Mine disappeared after I had Luke. Totally flat. Then when I was preg again it came back and looked fantastic! I think I'm the only woman who is happy with weight gain in pregnancy, I think I look great :haha:
But it's flatter than ever now. I hate my bum so much lol

You can have some of mine Janie :haha:

Yay jess... are you coming to the baby show? Anyone else fancy it?

I am soooo doing bum lifting and plumping exercises every day from now on!

I wanna come to the babyshow :D I think id get lost getting there though, lol. When is it again?

22nd October... it's right opposite the Earl's Court tube station. I hate to admit it but i'll mainly be going for the nappy stalls :haha:

Anyone watching x factor?

Yay guys I will come to the baby show, im only 30 mins for the centre of London

yeah im thinking of goin. Its on the 22nd oct its a friday! Im a bit worried about going on the train on my own! Ive never been on a train before! Always used car but dont fancy driving to london!

haha jo got there before me! Yeah ive got it on! Not been much talent so far!

got a question for you all! Is it possible to tone your belly up? Since ive had megan ive got a right flabby belly and i hate it! Used to have a flat toned one before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->