The Ramblers

The baby show is soo far from me ... not fair that I won't be able to go with all of you :cry:

The train from Liverpool only takes 30 mins longer than my train does :D

The train from Liverpool only takes 30 mins longer than my train does :D

I'll look into it...it's just that, in October/November/December my hubbie works away ALOT! so i'd have to travel all that way with poppy... not quite sure I could do that alone, and definitly NOT leaving her with anyone (lol overprotective mummy.. not left her with anyone for over two hours in three months, and that was with hubbie.. noone has ever looked after her but us :blush:)..

Seems alot of trouble for a baby show.. and dont wanna unsettle Pops.

Gutted though :( cos your all gonna meet.

No ignore me! Its apparently 3 hours to go from london to liverpool, but 4 hours to go from liverpool to london...Go figure!

Oh no i see why it keeps changing now, lol. It depend which time you go as to howm many train changes u get. At the time you would need to go it would be 2.5 hours, so just 30 mins longer than my train, but it would cost u...£125, lol. Ouch!

No ignore me! Its apparently 3 hours to go from london to liverpool, but 4 hours to go from liverpool to london...Go figure!

Oh no i see why it keeps changing now, lol. It depend which time you go as to howm many train changes u get. At the time you would need to go it would be 2.5 hours, so just 30 mins longer than my train, but it would cost u...£125, lol. Ouch!

:haha: Yeah ouch!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: NOT FAIR! I'm gonna be the one noone meets or cares about :rofl: but :hissy: too. :haha:

Anyway better get to bed... doing a car boot sale in the morning, so have to be up in 5 hours.

Oh. My. God. A huge spider just ran across me and albert. :sick: i'm not normally bothered by them but this one was seriously the size of my palm!

hope the carboot goes well susie! Its mad how early you have to get there isnt it! Im not bothered about little spiders but big ones are horrible! Lol

no ones looked after megan either i just carnt face going anywhere without her! Oh has had her so i could go to the shop once!

Yeah i know how you feel too Susie... i'm going out for the day on Friday and i'm bricking it!

Change of plan guys I cant come in Oct cos I am in South Wales that week

ive been looking at the train prices! my god there dear!!
think it might be cheaper for me to drive down. does anyone know if theres any car parks near and how expensive they are?

ive been looking at the train prices! my god there dear!!
think it might be cheaper for me to drive down. does anyone know if theres any car parks near and how expensive they are?

I asked Oh, he knows London a lot better than me and he said from Liverpool St it takes awhile cos you have to get on the circle tube line

If anyone wanted to drive to northampton and get the train from there we could meet... it's about 25 quid and an hour on the train.

Afternoon all!

The car boot sale went well Jess....got quite a bit of money for things that would have just been left in the loft/thrown out. We managed to sell quite alot of Poppy's clothes that are now too small for her, although I did feel a little sad to see them go:cry: (until I saw the cash :haha:)

It worked quite well- I sent hubbie along at 5am to set up and sort stuff, and then I turned up at 8.30am :haha: with Poppy.

Dopey/Jess- It's funny isnt it, how we just get used to having our LO's around us all the time. I really find it hard to be away from Poppy, and can't imagine ever trusting anyone but hubbie to look after her the way I want her to be looked after. And I just think.. "... but what if she wants her mummy and I'm not there?" :shrug:

Just relaxing now while she is asleep. I just started watching a film so no doubt she will wake up about now. Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->