The Ramblers

Gah! Remind me never to plan a holiday with a 12 week old again, rofl! AT what point did i think this was going to be a good idea, lol. I suppose when i booked it i didnt expect to be going with the children from hell either. Im gonna need a holiday to recover. House is almost tidy and the car is almost packed up ready to set off in the morning. I seriously hope Finn sleeps all the way, other wise its gonna be a long day gettin there, lol. Its just me Finn n Sam in the car for about 3 hours, so ill have to stop if he gets upset at all. We cant book in till 4 but were setting off at 10, lol. By the time we stop for some lunch/any other stops for Finn, it will probably be getting on anyway.

Wish me luck ladies! I shall be back friday so ill speak to you all then if i dont get a chance to get back on tonight, hope you all have a great week x

Good luck dude! Have a nice time and try not to strangle anyone ;)

I found some pre pregnancy dungarees earlier and i've been wearing them all day. I hadn't worn them before i got pregnant (i buy too much crap) and they are a bit tight. I just checked the label and they are size 4!?! I'm concerned about how much weight i'm losing. No way was i a size four before i got pregnant!

Yeah... i'm having breakfast lunch and dinner every day with a few pot noodles/ bags of crisps. It's all full calorie stuff :shrug:

Its probably the breast feeding Jo. Speak to the HV about it if your worried hun. Im sure she will know how much weight loss is normal and will advise you to either eat more or see the docs if she thinks there is something more to it. Are you feeling ok in yourself? Im lucky to manage a snack and a decent meal once a day, lol. Wish it would fall off me :(

Thanks for the well wishes ladies! Im sure it will all go well once we have arrived and unpacked my car, lol. I have a large suitcase, a small suitcase, a huge box of food, 2 big re usable tesco bags a cool box, the pram wheels and top, the travel cot and still have more to add tomorrow, lol. Good job i got a huge boot and removable back seats hey! Poor sam will look like a little tike in a junk pile!

Wish i could take my lappy so i could pop on, but the kids im goin with break laptops at a rediculous rate, so im not riskin it, lol. Take care guys, speak soon x

Bugger me! I had to check he was still breathing at 6:30! WHat a little trooper, slept from 8 till 7 and he couldnt have picked a better night to do it! Had to share my excitement with someone, lol! Have a good week ladies, travelling awaits x

Haha i'm so jealous of you all with your sleeping babies! Albert woke me up by punching me in the nose at 6am today :growlmad:

Morning all! megan had me up 4 times in the night! wtf think shes going backwards!

I haven't noticed any extra weight loss with me! size 4!! didn't even know they did that size!

Anyones elses seem to be going through a growth spurt?? megans been a nightmare over the past couple of days! when shes not feeding or sleeping shes crying all the time i don't know whats up with her.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news jess but A's 3 month growth spurt was a killer. Fed him about 30 times in the day and every 1.5 hours at night. My advise is feed megan as much as you can, drink lots of water and sleep when she sleeps. Should only last a few days x

i do hope it doesn't last long! my ears were ringing yesterday!

I laid in bed with A feeding him all day and napping in between. It was actually quite nice in the end haha

Thats what i was doing all last night! normally she sleeps in her own bed but even though she was in our bed she still wouldn't go to sleep! shes spark out now i'm up!:dohh:

Hey all

I wanna loose weight its not happening so not fair

Morning all! megan had me up 4 times in the night! wtf think shes going backwards!

I haven't noticed any extra weight loss with me! size 4!! didn't even know they did that size!

Anyones elses seem to be going through a growth spurt?? megans been a nightmare over the past couple of days! when shes not feeding or sleeping shes crying all the time i don't know whats up with her.

Jess it probably is a growth spurt.. the major ones are 3 weeks (Poppy had that), 6 weeks (Poppy had that too) and 3 months and 6 months. Megan must be going through the 3 month one now. Hope it passes soon for you, as it's so hard. Poppy must be due her next one now too :growlmad:

Hey all

Me too... I lost weight after I had Poppy, but it seems to be slowly creeping back up on me :( I don't know why-Im always running round after Poppy, and don't eat half as much as I used too!

Hey all

Me too... I lost weight after I had Poppy, but it seems to be slowly creeping back up on me :( I don't know why-Im always running round after Poppy, and don't eat half as much as I used too!

My Wii fit is lying to me, its says I have lost weight when I havent

omg what a day! One down hopefully not many more to go! I dont think the wii fit are exact cos ive been on mine and my mums on the same day and they both said different weights! Dont ask i was bored! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->