The Ramblers

isnt the time going quick! Carnt believe its been 3 months! Its mad! Sleep?! Puft whats that! Lol!:shrug:

I'm not weighing myself.. I never go by weight- I go by certain clothes I like to fit in!

Dopey- as long as you're eating well enough and aren't feeling faint or anything, you should be fine. I can spare a stone if you want it!

I Got Poppy weighed today. She is 15lb5oz (92nd centile :haha:) Perhaps we both should go on a diet...

I'm dreading Poppy's 3 month growth spurt now! Hope it doesn't start tomorrow as she has her needles in the morning- that would be bad luck!

why does my baby like chewing Muslin squares lol, he is eating loads at the mo too
draining 8oz bottles what a fatty

I'm not weighing myself.. I never go by weight- I go by certain clothes I like to fit in!

Dopey- as long as you're eating well enough and aren't feeling faint or anything, you should be fine. I can spare a stone if you want it!

I Got Poppy weighed today. She is 15lb5oz (92nd centile :haha:) Perhaps we both should go on a diet...

I'm dreading Poppy's 3 month growth spurt now! Hope it doesn't start tomorrow as she has her needles in the morning- that would be bad luck!

Rhys has to go on a diet, he is Rhys 5 chins haha

i know susie megans got her injections tomorrow! That going to be a right day! Headache tablets anyone!?

:haha: Chubby babies are cute though! Poppy is still having lots of feeds too. She has 7oz every 2 hours making that about NINE/TEN feeds a day.

i know susie megans got her injections tomorrow! That going to be a right day! Headache tablets anyone!?

Awwww Jess. Good luck! :hugs: I'm sure she will be okay. Maybe the injections will make her sleep through her growth spurt! :shrug:

:haha: Chubby babies are cute though! Poppy is still having lots of feeds too. She has 7oz every 2 hours making that about NINE/TEN feeds a day.

I dont think I would like him skinny
Have you noticed that Poppy takes an interest in what you eat now

Yeah Missy, I have noticed that. Sometimes, when I go to put food in my mouth, she will open hers as if she is saying "my turn!" :haha:. I don't think it will be long until we need to start her on solids, but I'm just not sure when. Some people say try and wait until six months, and others have said that anytime after 17 weeks (is that 4 months?), it's fine to start introducing things like baby rice.

Do you have any ideas about when to start?

Evening!

I saw my friend today and albert is bigger than her 5 month old!

A watches me eat and looks all excited. I'm not going to let him have solids until he can pick up food and put it in his mouth!

I am gonna try and weight as long as possible, if I do it before 6 months its just gonna be mushed up rusks

I was really tempted to give him a dab of yogut I was eating before

Evening!

I saw my friend today and albert is bigger than her 5 month old!

A watches me eat and looks all excited. I'm not going to let him have solids until he can pick up food and put it in his mouth!

I would like to do a mix of both types of weaning

I gave A a tiny bit of ice cream off my finger... he didn't know what to do with it and he just dribbled it down his chin :haha:

anyone read that thread on babyclub about there not ready to be weaned until they can hold a banana! Even i carnt hold one sometimes! Slippery little fkers! Lol

anyone read that thread on babyclub about there not ready to be weaned until they can hold a banana! Even i carnt hold one sometimes! Slippery little fkers! Lol

Haha, isnt a nana a bit big

Hey guess what guys I booked my Wedding

19 March 2011, its gonna be really small me, Oh, Rhys and Ohs best mate and his gf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->