The Ramblers

Are you having an evening do with more people or just keeping it intimate?

nope its gonna be really small, I cant wait to be a Mrs again

I am doing it for the right reasons this time

Well Poppy was so brave today getting her injections. She cried when the needle went in but was fine straight away, and has been smiling loads since. Fingers crossed she is alright later.

Wonder how Megans injections went?... Hope she didn't get too upset. Let us know Jess!

Well Poppy was so brave today getting her injections. She cried when the needle went in but was fine straight away, and has been smiling loads since. Fingers crossed she is alright later.

Wonder how Megans injections went?... Hope she didn't get too upset. Let us know Jess!

Thats good news Susie, have you noticed that the injections give them a bad tummy

Thats good news Susie, have you noticed that the injections give them a bad tummy

I haven't noticed... She didn't have a bad tummy last time. I hardly noticed any difference in Poppy after her last injections- she was just a little grumpy for an hour in the evening. I'll let you know though if she does get an upset tummy this time :)

Male is preferable... not that bothered about breathing hahahaha

Albert didn't get a bad tummy x

Aw, i want to get married :cry:

Anyone want to set me up? ;)

mmm I need to set Ohs bro up

Age? Looks? Music taste? ;)

Screw that, i'm not fussy at the minute so none of it matters :rofl:

:rofl: As long as it's male and breathing! Or does that not matter either? :haha:

:rofl: well he is very very shy and I cant see him at a rave lol but he is very very good with his nephews

I just gave Rhys a tiny blob of Yog on my finger, didnt have a clue what to do haha

Maybe i need a shy bloke instead of all the scumbags i've been with before :haha:

Weird, isn't it? It's how i know for definite that he is nowhere near ready to be weaned!

Maybe i need a shy bloke instead of all the scumbags i've been with before :haha:

Weird, isn't it? It's how i know for definite that he is nowhere near ready to be weaned!

yeah he just sort of looked at me as if to say what the hell are you doing

evening! Megan not been too bad actually she had a big cry when they gave them her but that was about it! She doesnt look well though shes really pale. Gonna try and get her to bed now! This should be fun last time she ended up in my bed! Hope your all well. Haha jo if he aint breathin least you get the good stuff without the ear ache that comes with it! Lol

there was a right heated debate on baby club about someone wanting to wean a baby at 10 weeks! Anyone see it? Dont know why she wrote in on here as she didnt like what people thought!

Glad megan and poppy were ok after their jabs.

Jess what did the deleted post say? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->