The Ramblers

Thanks Dopey! I'm amazed at how unaffected she has been by the injections.

there was a right heated debate on baby club about someone wanting to wean a baby at 10 weeks! Anyone see it? Dont know why she wrote in on here as she didnt like what people thought!

Hi Jess! :wave:

Glad Megans injections went okay. I didn't see that debate. Ten weeks is ridiculously young to start weaning a baby though. I don't even know why she would consider it. :shrug:

Hope Megan sleeps through the night for you x

Ha, i saw that thread. It ended with her telling everyone to get a life!

Albert giggled for the first time today :cloud9:

Ha, i saw that thread. It ended with her telling everyone to get a life!

Albert giggled for the first time today :cloud9:

awww I cant wait for Rhys to giggle

That thread did make me abit angry cos she was only giving her baby 6oz and saying it wasnt filling Lo, its like give him some more milk lol
But never mind each to there own

Poppy giggles when we make quacking noises (like a duck) :haha: They are proper belly laughs!

i double posted the last one! Yeah she got really touchy dint she i dont know why she posted it! Surely she didnt think people were going to agree with her! I think megans tryin to giggle she lets out some squils when shes smiling! Sound right cute! It always puts me in a good mood when i see her smile! Well she hasnt managed to sleep through susie dont think were even close! She wakes more now that what she did when she was newborn!

Albert doesn't have his own room. So not until i move house!

I know Dopey me to, I really wish I could put him in his own room cos he is such a noisey sleeper

When you thinking of moving

Morning all!

Hope everyone is okay. Just been for a smear test :growlmad: - dreading the result as my last one showed borderline changes, which I know is nothing really (not quite normal but not abnormal either apparantly as there are changes going on in our womb all the time :shrug:) but I am still paranoid (especially after the whole Jade Goody thing)

While I went the doctors I left Poppy with my sister, and I know she will be fine with her, but I miss her soooo much (Pops not my sister lol)! I've only been away from her for an hour and my sister is bringing her back in a minute, but I just want my little best friend back :haha: Took advantage though and since I got in have done a mad cleaning spree round the house. Plus I feel brave that I left Poppy for an hour with someone other than hubbie! :happydance:

x

Morning all!

Hope everyone is okay. Just been for a smear test :growlmad: - dreading the result as my last one showed borderline changes, which I know is nothing really (not quite normal but not abnormal either apparantly as there are changes going on in our womb all the time :shrug:) but I am still paranoid (especially after the whole Jade Goody thing)

While I went the doctors I left Poppy with my sister, and I know she will be fine with her, but I miss her soooo much (Pops not my sister lol)! I've only been away from her for an hour and my sister is bringing her back in a minute, but I just want my little best friend back :haha: Took advantage though and since I got in have done a mad cleaning spree round the house. Plus I feel brave that I left Poppy for an hour with someone other than hubbie! :happydance:

x

I need ti have a smear too

I have left Rhys with my Mum and MIL a few times, I feel bad cos it doesnt bother me to much

I also need to have a smear, i've never had one. Hope yours comes back ok susie x

I won't be moving for ages... i have nowhere to go as i can't afford it. Mum might be selling her flat to get us a 3 bedroom place though. I can't sell mine because it's in negative equity :(

Whens everyone putting Lo in there own room

I'm not sure but Poppy is gonna be too big for her Moses Basket soon. I think she may get another month or so out of it, but am trying to postpone her going into her own room for as long as possible. She still seems so young...

Morning all!

x

I need ti have a smear too

I have left Rhys with my Mum and MIL a few times, I feel bad cos it doesnt bother me to much

:hugs: Don't feel bad :D It's a good thing! You trust them, and can appreciate time on your own. Plus, Rhys wont become too clingy to you x

Right Dopey and Missy......Go get those smears booked or I'm gonna give you both a lecture! :haha:

haha I will do Susie although I have had enough fingers up there for a life time

haha I will do Susie although I have had enough fingers up there for a life time

:haha: I could hardly tell she was poking around up there! The joys of having had a baby.....

:haha: I could hardly tell she was poking around up there! The joys of having had a baby.....

right I am booked in for Friday

:happydance: Good! It's very important to have them done.

Ok so let me see: SMEAR TEST CHECK--> Me (done) Missy (booked) Scampie (pretty sure she had a "suprise" one at her six week check) Dopey (reminded)... ok so that just leaves me to get on Janie, Jess, and Fluffs case (Aliss is a bit MIA where The Ramblers are concerned)... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->